RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sneak peek of the next game (the one with vampires and werewolves right?) from twitter. (y) :p

How about a gift for you all for being so good this year? Here's a sneak peek at what's up in 2022 after we complete N&T. ILS Production's next title will be formally announced soon. Until then... #vn #visualnovel #sneakpeek
FHagWBqWYAYcKqX.jpg

ps: Kid's death on 0.22 was unexpected. Makes me worried/wondering about who else can die.:unsure::unsure:

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Enjoyed the update. Moved everything forward in a good way but I was nervous about the lack of precautions on the trip!

I also liked going on the trip as a full group! Sometimes the story structure can feel a bit too one-on-one with the game checking flags to see if the MC and a character have a scene or not. This was a good change.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I haven't finished this update yet but I have to say that I'm getting tired of seeing them being unarmed, at best the MC has a pistol.
There should be at least 1 person armed with a rifle at all times on lookout/patrol and everyone should be strapped with either a pistol or long-arm at all times [they have at least 3 pistols and 3 long-arms]. They could takes shifts doing guard duty, 1-2 hours per person and then switch.

I've just watched the scene where they walk to the dock and its annoyed me that they know there have been attacks on nearby farms and are just going out for a walk as if society hasn't crumbled. They need to get it in their heads that this is, currently, lawless, end-of-days shit right now.
They should have the shotgun, the AK and the SCAR as well as side-arms when going outside the property walls as a group.

I mean he's already had the dream about his bad choices, this should be fresh on the MC's mind.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Now & Then [v0.23.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,95 GB / 1,50 GB - NowandThen-0.23.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,92 GB / 1,47 GB - NowandThen-0.23.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Yo, finally one of my Xmas F95zone gifts!
Is there per chance a link to just the newest chapter? Ngl kind of a drag to have to re download the full game each time

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes