dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
About the graphics : the lighting sucks on some renders, it changes character's hair color. Also the dev would benefit to install mods to smooth out the graphics with better quality (notably the hair). Not the worse I've seen but can be better.

Other than that good game

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Do decisions in this game matter? i mean decided not to go for it but next day she still recalls like it happened ...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The only decisions that matter are how many times you fuck the girls and how many will you have in your harem. The rest of the story is linear

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Nowandthen Update Banner copy.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now & Then Chapter 23 Update #3 and release schedule
Well, here we are. On the precipice of the last release for 2021. It's been a hell of a year and you all have been the best, making all the work worth it. I'm going to admit, I did work double-time to try and get this release in before the Christmas holiday. Getting a four-day weekend with American Thanksgiving helped a lot as I was able to do a ton of the animation/renders for the intimate scenes, which freed me up for the rest of the chapter's content. With that in I mind, I thought "I should totally have a big scene with everyone that's super complicated and just as much work as the other stuff".

With that in mind, the last third of this chapter is very dependent on where you're at with... well, pretty much everyone. Interactions change based on if you're a lover with anyone or everyone. On top of that, the chapter features two conversation spots where your options are determined by past choices. In one, you can go from two choices all the way to six, depending on your path so far.

Here's the release schedule for 0.23.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - December 19, 2021
Tier 2 -
December 21, 2021
Tier 1 -
December 23, 2021
Public -
December 24, 2021

Change Log 0.23.0
  • Added Chapter 23
  • Fixed minor typos
Thanks for your patronage and hope you enjoy,
- Kinderfeld

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone has a working Discord invite to N&T server? I tried about 3 so far from this thread and none of them worked :alien:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone has a working Discord invite to N&T server? I tried about 3 so far from this thread and none of them worked :alien:
The patreon one works for me. Note though, I noticed one of my browsers doesn't work with discord invites, so many that?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know how to get the option for threesome with Sydney and Naomi (in the school)? i tried few times but I cannot get that to work.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know how to get the option for threesome with Sydney and Naomi (in the school)? i tried few times but I cannot get that to work.
it is available on the second playthrough. You cannot get it unless you cheat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Towik

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is one of the best release plan from those games : the update gets public in only a few days. No fucking delayed release from highest tier to lowest tier or public (a lot are not even public), which can take 2 weeks to 1 month.

Better release plan would be public from day one.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
The mod makes sure you see all of the lewd scenes, even ones you don't qualify for, if you actually want to make decisions then don't use it.
Yep, you don't miss any scene, up to produce some very weird behavior - in particular in school, where you'll see the same scene with only variants several times in a row. I was even thinking that I triggered an infinite loop bug...

For this kind of story/game, I don't mind to "avoid" minor decisions, and if I remember well, some decisions are a bit tricky - for what I want in the game, a simple "Harem route" indication on "good" choices could be way enough, but since there is also pregnancy and some interesting variations, it's probably not so simple...
It could be resolved with alternative scenes versions, however, since this mechanism is already present in the gallery. So the walkthrough won't be so necessary, it would simply be a "route" indicator and nothing else.

Better release plan would be public from day one.
Right, since it will be leaked otherwise, so it doesn't change a lot to delay the public release... But patrons should have something "more" anyway, and if it's not an early release, then it would probably be a voice in story's development and/or aesthetic aspects - and then it's an extremely dangerous minefield for dev and/or writer...

And if patrons don't have anything in exchange of their money, it's a bit unfair - patronage isn't supposed to have a counterpart, for sure, but let's be realistic, it's more sponsorship and therefore the sponsors should gain something, and "good reputation" is a bare minimum but often it's way more than just that.
So maybe not so simple... At least, as you said, few days between high tier and public is already a good thing, better than for a lot of other games.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
This is a piracy forum man. No need for that here.
True - but the dev himself releases it here when it goes public - usually 5 days after it is released on Patreon. At the end of the day - yes - it would be cool if it were released here early, but the Dev releases a supported version within 5 days (ie. no jankity download from elsewhere - re-upload, etc.) Might as well just wait.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes