IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Wow now i feel dumb.

Why didnt i think of that?! I will try ty!

EDIT: Nope.Autosaves give the same error. I tried multiple autosaves, same issue. It was working fine yesterday evening ...
I used the saves that were given by the dev, they put me a little back, but not that far, better than starting all over again. Thanks

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Just need bit of advice, I haven't played the game since V 0.20. I want story to finished so we have 0.25, it's finished story wise or not. Even if story is not finished should i download newer version thanks in advance.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
So satisfying seeing the bandits all go down without anyone escaping, that's usually impossible in any game/movie!
Also really liked the scenes a lot this time, my favorite trio (Hana, Sydney, Naomi) got all the attention and I love it!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

Now & Then Version 0.25.0 Now Live

Part Three: Chapter Twenty-five [Version 0.25.0]

In the aftermath of the gunfight with Sutter, Jack and the girls attempt to refocus on settling into White Oak. Little do they know that the remains of Sutter's crew is still in the area and looking to be a problem.

Windows: MEGA -
Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android:
MEGA -
Walkthrough*: MEGA -
Saves: MEGA -
* Courtesy of internet denizen Mordred93

Change Log 0.25.0

• Added Chapter 25
  • Fixed minor typos
  • Fixed misspelling of Sydney's name in a few places
I kind of hate to ask because you're such constant resource, but any chance of compressed versions?
Thanks for your hard work and commitment either way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Takkertje and "CJ"

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just need bit of advice, I haven't played the game since V 0.20. I want story to finished so we have 0.25, it's finished story wise or not. Even if story is not finished should i download newer version thanks in advance.
Chapter 25 is the last regular chapter update, but there is one more update to introduce the endings/epilogues, then at some point down the line a final update which will be simply bugfixes, cleanup and whatnot. So one more update with new content to finish the story.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Chapter 25 is the last regular chapter update, but there is one more update to introduce the endings/epilogues, then at some point down the line a final update which will be simply bugfixes, cleanup and whatnot. So one more update with new content to finish the story.
Do you know if the dev plans to create another game or is this it then? I love N&T and would love to see more from him.

erkper

May 16, 2018

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Now & Then [v0.25.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,22 GB / 1,74 GB - NowandThen-0.25.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,19 GB / 1,71 GB - NowandThen-0.25.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
yeah kinda thought she'd survive then play the "but they forced me to do this" card playing on mc's sympathies. of course the girls would be having none of that ... I didn't see a way mc could tap that voluntarily, maybe if mc was captured and tied up she could have forced him but any of the guys would have just offed mc without a blink of an eye.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Such pity, most of saves (of 150 saves) just went down the toilet :eek: and those that work (even from 24 or 23) are ending up with incorrect stats x___x
I guess I will have to start a new game and i had 3 gameplays o__o

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes