UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for an exceptional update! Really enjoyed it. Every character had their moment but Hana rocked big time. A little real life tidbit: The most difficult and dangerous thing to do is to clear a house that contains armed opponents. Whether intruders or defenders. The standard advice given to defend your home is to gather everyone in a defensible location, hunker down and call for help. Kill anything that approaches that isn't law enforcement. In this case the good guys were on their own, but the rule still applied. The MC made one serious mistake that luckily didn't kill him. Once he got into the house and killed the immediate threat he should have found someone to help him finish clearing. The raiders/thieves were incredibly stupid. As soon as the defenders started shooting back, they should have run. Glad they're history.

So I guess we have one more update coming? Damn I will miss this when it's finished.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Now & Then [v0.25.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,22 GB / 1,74 GB - NowandThen-0.25.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,19 GB / 1,71 GB - NowandThen-0.25.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Can't thank you enough! I have no words to express how much I appreciate all you do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: travin213 and "CJ"

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Errr .. guess my post on the front page got lost to time. Dev has the WT hosted, but I like to post the walkthrough for those that want to get it directly from this site.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Damn. Latest update seems to have garbled my saves. Oh well.

e: oh, ok. Dev had some tech troubles.
... dropped his SSD? wtf?

Last edited:

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
If you had sex with Julie in chapter 16 you get the variable "ch16julie = "sex"". Based on this variable there are some changes in the dialogue in the following chapters and, of course, in this chapter, too, with Julie around. If you confessed to Carol about your intermezzo with Julie the variable is set to "ch16julie = confesssex"" and all the hints related to the Julie sex stuff disappear, what makes no sense at all.

So i've made some changes to the script to get dialogue stuff back even if i confessed to Carol.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I'm gonna miss this game cause I really enjoyed the story and have come to love the characters despite your flaws. Post-series depression is gonna hit me so hard on this one.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
maybe the dev might start a series "white oak: after the apocalypse" involve all our favorite characters and new ones from the town too, not having mc as the only character focused on.... does our grandpa sherrif find someone to console him in his later years? what stores and facilities are available there? who are the neighbors watching mc and carol, and the other girls go at it in their back yard? do they get electricity up? many many ways to go here.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So this is the end? (so far i haven't played this update, since i got too annoyed by ...), why is the persistence file completely useless, it's like not a single damn message is marked as read, saves are almost useless or load with broken stats.
I guess i will just randomly go through a new playthrough :alien:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
So this is the end? (so far i haven't played this update, since i got too annoyed by ...), why is the persistence file completely useless, it's like not a single damn message is marked as read, saves are almost useless or load with broken stats.
I guess i will just randomly go through a new playthrough :alien:
There's one more, but it looked like there won't be any more choices, it will just be to wrap up the story.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes