clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I'm sure that I am in the minority, but to me, v 0.25 was almost too many lewd scenes and not enough story line.
I can see that perspective but I think it's because there was a lot of character development stuff (which happens in the conversations before and after sex) rather than story stuff.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I see, I guess the author got bored, unless the version, numbers meant nothing :unsure:
What are you talking about? 0.25 is Chapter 25. It's also the 25th version release. The storyline has reached its endpoint so he's wrapping it up. Do you want him to pointlessly stretch it for however many more updates you think makes sense for it to end on the number you want to see? I'm honestly not sure what you're really saying.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I decided to wait for the completion after v0.19... So difficult atm. I've waited for so long, so maybe I should just tough it out to get the epilogue. Please support me.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.25.0

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Throwing an error buddy

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
This episode was rather... underwhelming. It is pretty well known fact about developer not wanting to kill main cast, but I actually expected more from the "Assault on Marshland house". I expected horror, wounds and blood. Of course not enough to kill anyone of the MC's group, yet enough to make me worry about 'em. Yet, mid-battle I was asking myself how much of bandits MC is going to kill, throwing all my expectations out the window.

Sadly this episode was full of plot armor and deus ex machina working at thier finest to ensure everyone is going to be fine. And the only repercussions were... MC's sore back and cleaning duty.

I mean I liked it, yet it could've been way better.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This episode was rather... underwhelming. It is pretty well known fact about developer not wanting to kill main cast, but I actually expected more from the "Assault on Marshland house". I expected horror, wounds and blood. Of course not enough to kill anyone of the MC's group, yet enough to make me worry about 'em. Yet, mid-battle I was asking myself how much of bandits MC is going to kill, throwing all my expectations out the window.

Sadly this episode was full of plot armor and deus ex machina working at thier finest to ensure everyone is going to be fine. And the only repercussions were... MC's sore back and cleaning duty.

Yeah the MC should have had a hand cut like in TWD :HideThePain:

The worst is when the last bandit came from behind the MC with a bat in one hand and a gun in the other. But he chose to use the bat? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: acowasto

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

The problem with letting the main cast get shot up is that given the lack of quality health care most of their wounds and bleeding would have been likely to be fatal. Modern firearms are very lethal. Look at how many of the DC shooter's victims died from a single gun shot. No triage. No ambulance. No EMTs racing to the scene. Very hard to have the kind of action you were hoping for and still have them survive.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Would be nice if they didn't drag out the fighting crap so much. It has a purpose, but it's served that well before the 100th damn screen in a row spent on it.

Entropy_27

Dec 11, 2021
So I'm playing this game for about 2 hrs and I'm getting "Slamdunk" vibes from ALL the flashbacks.
But hey! Don't get me wrong, the story is good!

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The problem with letting the main cast get shot up is that given the lack of quality health care most of their wounds and bleeding would have been likely to be fatal. Modern firearms are very lethal. Look at how many of the DC shooter's victims died from a single gun shot. No triage. No ambulance. No EMTs racing to the scene. Very hard to have the kind of action you were hoping for and still have them survive.
If by "horror, wounds and blood" you assumed the only way people can get hurt in a firefight it to get directly shot, then I have to say you lack the imagination.

I do agree, modern firearm are quite effective at thier job, especially if they hit directly. But there are a lot of cases when people got hit and survived to tell the tale because bullet didn't hit any vital organs and blood vesseles as bullet just went through them or went through not so important parts, like foot or hand, thus not causing any severe bleeding.

There are also cases o people getting hit by shrapnels, ricochets (or bullets going through some objects) powerful enough to pierce through clothing and body tissue, but not powerful enough to move deeper into the body and not causing any severe bleedings. Also, bullets could rub off the body (like in the game in Alice case).

But yes, I have to agree, in the post apocalyptic world even a more major bleeding may be fatal with the lack of proper health care, but it isn't a death sentence. It means getting the help of the trained professional may be way harded to get, thus really decreasing chances of surviving a major injury of wounded person. Also, doing best you can might be just enough to save someone as the wound may not be so major after all or at least buy enough time to get a professional.

So I don't think doing some "drama" in order to make players affraid of losing thier favourite characters is hard to do.

Carol could, as she was laying on the ground, get hit in the side/arm/leg by one of bullets going through the bed, or rather it's frame. Enough to cause a bleeding, not enough to greatly wound her, yet still enough for her to notice and make us worry, because she was shot.

Naomi, after killng first bandit and checking the door which were used by Sydney and Kenny could spot a second bandit who, after entering the room, starts shoting at her. She crouches behind this half-glassed door or wall. She doesn't get hit, but glass is showering her, cutting her head and arms. Nothing major, yet enough small holes and small bleedings to make us worry about her.

Hana could rush in her anger after second bandit downstairs trying to kill him just to get into the baseball bat guy swinging at her hands and disarming her and then knocking down with straight one to the face, because he want his meat alive not with cracked skull.

And so, because everyone is fine, MC have to take quite a beating from 100 sneaking baseball bandit who isn't smart enough and instead of going for the head goes for the back just to duel him with his fists, just to be later perfectly fine, yet a bit sore instead of being checked by Sydney for any injuries and fracturies.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If by "horror, wounds and blood" you assumed the only way people can get hurt in a firefight it to get directly shot, then I have to say you lack the imagination.

I do agree, modern firearm are quite effective at thier job, especially if they hit directly. But there are a lot of cases when people got hit and survived to tell the tale because bullet didn't hit any vital organs and blood vesseles as bullet just went through them or went through not so important parts, like foot or hand, thus not causing any severe bleeding.

There are also cases o people getting hit by shrapnels, ricochets (or bullets going through some objects) powerful enough to pierce through clothing and body tissue, but not powerful enough to move deeper into the body and not causing any severe bleedings. Also, bullets could rub off the body (like in the game in Alice case).

But yes, I have to agree, in the post apocalyptic world even a more major bleeding may be fatal with the lack of proper health care, but it isn't a death sentence. It means getting the help of the trained professional may be way harded to get, thus really decreasing chances of surviving a major injury of wounded person. Also, doing best you can might be just enough to save someone as the wound may not be so major after all or at least buy enough time to get a professional.

So I don't think doing some "drama" in order to make players affraid of losing thier favourite characters is hard to do.

Carol could, as she was laying on the ground, get hit in the side/arm/leg by one of bullets going through the bed, or rather it's frame. Enough to cause a bleeding, not enough to greatly wound her, yet still enough for her to notice and make us worry, because she was shot.

Naomi, after killng first bandit and checking the door which were used by Sydney and Kenny could spot a second bandit who, after entering the room, starts shoting at her. She crouches behind this half-glassed door or wall. She doesn't get hit, but glass is showering her, cutting her head and arms. Nothing major, yet enough small holes and small bleedings to make us worry about her.

Hana could rush in her anger after second bandit downstairs trying to kill him just to get into the baseball bat guy swinging at her hands and disarming her and then knocking down with straight one to the face, because he want his meat alive not with cracked skull.

And so, because everyone is fine, MC have to take quite a beating from 100 sneaking baseball bandit who isn't smart enough and instead of going for the head goes for the back just to duel him with his fists, just to be later perfectly fine, yet a bit sore instead of being checked by Sydney for any injuries and fracturies.
Its simple really serious injury=no sexy time.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

You chose the word horror. Then in your examples provided wounds that were minor not horrible. It's unreasonable for you to base your counter argument on such reframing.

I must point out that a blast of glass shards to the head is likely to blind and do eye damage. If nothing else she'd be scarred. No plastic surgeons around to remove the scars. Forget about the technical work required to produce a scarred Naomi. Do you really think that would improve the story or that fans of the story want that?

Defenders control where they engage the intruder. Hana's already blown one away. She wasn't "in a rush". She moved in a controlled way. Popped out and shot the second one long before ANYONE was in a position to engage her. You're arguing for the defenders to behave stupidly (as the MC did in his attempt to finish clearing the house) and put themselves at greater risk, just to increase tension in the story. I submit that stupid behavior reduces tension.

That said I agree that the fight with the last intruder would have left the MC in pretty rough shape. Realistically he'd be pretty much out of commission for days.

My point is that, for many (probably the majority of) readers, the scene you desired would not have had an overall positive result for the story.

Hell I consider it absurd that there wasn't a comprehensive defense plan made well in advance and practiced to the point that, when the truck hit the gate, everyone immediately reacted to form a unified organized defense. Of course had that happened the intruders would have been slaughtered without having any chance to put the defenders at significant risk. Which would have produced a story that many would have found boring.

In the end the author told the tale he wished.

Anyway we each have our opinion. Yours is as valid as mine. We disagree, but that's fine too.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes