RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Un jeu avec une belle écriture, peu de personnage, mais fort attachant, qu' on a envie de voir évoluer au cours de l' aventure. Une ambiance sombre accompagné par une musique prenante dans un monde post apocalyptique, des scènes sombres et tristes (la petite fille au coin du mur, une très belle mise en scène et des questions sur les choix du MC). Pour moi l' un des meilleur jeu actuels sur ce sujet sur F95 pour son ambiance sonore et narrative.

A game with beautiful writing, few characters, but very endearing, that we want to see evolve during the adventure. A dark atmosphere accompanied by a captivating music in a post apocalyptic world, dark and sad scenes (the little girl at the corner of the wall, a very beautiful setting in scene and questions on the choices of the MC). For me one of the best current games on this subject on F95 for its sound and narrative atmosphere

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Un jeu avec une belle écriture, peu de personnage, mais fort attachant, qu' on a envie de voir évoluer au cours de l' aventure. Une ambiance sombre accompagné par une musique prenante dans un monde post apocalyptique, des scènes sombres et tristes (la petite fille au coin du mur, une très belle mise en scène et des questions sur les choix du MC). Pour moi l' un des meilleur jeu actuels sur ce sujet sur F95 pour son ambiance sonore et narrative.

A game with beautiful writing, few characters, but very endearing, that we want to see evolve during the adventure. A dark atmosphere accompanied by a captivating music in a post apocalyptic world, dark and sad scenes (the little girl at the corner of the wall, a very beautiful setting in scene and questions on the choices of the MC). For me one of the best current games on this subject on F95 for its sound and narrative atmosphere
Completely agree, add the frequent updates on top of all that and you have to appreciate the effort and attention Kinderfeld puts into this game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
"When do i get a turn". See Naomi asking the real question and hopefully "very soon" is the answer. Ever since she arrived back in Ch.6 she's really been hitting differently from before as i was more interested in Alice over her or even Carol initially but she has my attention now. Don't get me wrong, i like Carol still but Naomi's Ass has been enticing af since she been back.

While I'm at it. If Alice was to appear again as well i'm most certainly going to be lusting after her hard af even if I'd lose Carol and/or Naomi in the process. If Naomi is this enticing then what if you were to add Alice in the mix? She's just, wow and her body is, man. She's was my main pick but with how the story went with the whole you know Zombie outbreak stuff and her possibly being dead but if things were different she would definitely be the Milfy Waifu just waiting to be taken.

Since I didn't get to say it for ch.6 when it was released I'll say it together with Ch.7. I like that this game explores the horrors of an outbreak - Humans and their actions. We've already seen some of the stuff that they do, what happens in situations with the infected and heard about what is done to others.

We got another close look at some of this when the MC saved Naomi last update. I could've let them go or i can try to kill them and solve the problem right there. Now what are the possible repercussions of these said actions? You gunned one down but his buddy escapes. How does this effect the story going forward? This is what excites me the most and i hope to see it explored a little bit more as the story progresses.

Anyway great update. So far the story has been stellar and I'm looking for to the next update with that ending.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

Part One: Chapter Seven [Version 0.07.0]

With the addition of Naomi to their home, Jack must now start taking more drastic measures to locate additional food. The girls, wanting to help, decide to go out and scavenge the nearby buildings, only to stumble upon unexpected danger of their own.

Change Log 0.07.0
  • Added Chapter Seven
  • Added the option to Hide the text box on Android
  • Changed image format to reduce file size (200-250 MBs saved for this version)
  • Added multiple new music tracks

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.

- Kinderfeld

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Wow, wow, and may I say ... wow. Awesome writing, awesome story, and awesome sex with full bush.

But I did just have an O-M-G moment. It was when the MC is having coffee with Naomi and the coffee cup says RTFM on it. It took it a moment for me to register that one.

OK boys and girls and sports fans, time to sit back for an ancient history lesson. In the early days of the internet (1995 or so), the main users were academics and crusty UNIX types. By crusty, I mean if you went on the net and asked stupid questions that you could have easily found the answer to yourself, you would have often been greeted (or lambasted) with RTFM. RTFM is an acronym that means read the f*ing manual. The crusty UNIX geeks weren't that polite. This is (truly) decades before social networking sites like Quora, where answering questions is considered "cool." It was beyond hilarious to see this on a mug in the game.

Ok, kiddos, history lesson is over, but it was truly amusing, at least to me. And props to the dev who must be similarly ancient to know that reference. This game is beyond awesome and I am enjoying it so very much.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wow, wow, and may I say ... wow. Awesome writing, awesome story, and awesome sex with full bush.

But I did just have an O-M-G moment. It was when the MC is having coffee with Naomi and the coffee cup says RTFM on it. It took it a moment for me to register that one.

OK boys and girls and sports fans, time to sit back for an ancient history lesson. In the early days of the internet (1995 or so), the main users were academics and crusty UNIX types. By crusty, I mean if you went on the net and asked stupid questions that you could have easily found the answer to yourself, you would have often been greeted (or lambasted) with RTFM. RTFM is an acronym that means read the f*ing manual. The crusty UNIX geeks weren't that polite. This is (truly) decades before social networking sites like Quora, where answering questions is considered "cool." It was beyond hilarious to see this on a mug in the game.

Ok, kiddos, history lesson is over, but it was truly amusing, at least to me. And props to the dev who must be similarly ancient to know that reference. This game is beyond awesome and I am enjoying it so very much.
Well, you sure didn't go to the right Linux community then. I left Windows when Windows 95 was released and ended up in the Slackware community. Those folks were awesome and helped me a lot. I see that a lot now in the Arch community though.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Well, you sure didn't go to the right Linux community then. I left Windows when Windows 95 was released and ended up in the Slackware community. Those folks were awesome and helped me a lot. I see that a lot now in the Arch community though.
I was not saying that there weren't supportive people back in the day. Slackware was a fringe community to be sure. Back then, I found supportive people (like Kai Krause on AOL) who were more than willing to answer questions (that I am sure that were ridiculously basic to them). But I was commenting on the "RTFM" acronym and providing historical context. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I was not saying that there weren't supportive people back in the day. Slackware was a fringe community to be sure. Back then, I found supportive people (like Kai Krause on AOL) who were more than willing to answer questions (that I am sure that were ridiculously basic to them). But I was commenting on the "RTFM" acronym and providing historical context. Nothing more, nothing less.
Anyway, doesn't matter. So, yeah. RTFM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
BTW, there is a big difference between UNIX and Linux. Just sayin' is all.
Ya don't say? Hmmm I would never have known that. Glad ya told me. Ahahaha Also, good thing Linus Torvalds was too broke to afford a UNIX system. So, he created the Linux kernel. Which made it easier for fucks like me to find the right community. lol

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Now there has been bareback.

Thus, there shall be peace.

Just make sure that when it's time to pop the little blonde, this lesson is remembered.

We'll be watching you, Mister.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, so this tells me that the dev definitely comes from an IT background. In one of the early scenes with Carol in chapter 1, she is drinking from a coffee cup with the acronym PEBKAC. Even though I worked in IT for years, I wasn't familiar with that acronym. I looked it up and it stands for Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Computer. In other words, what's wrong with the computer is due to an operator error of some kind.

Off-topic explanation and illustration of PEBKAC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TundraLupus

erkper

May 16, 2018
Ok, so this tells me that the dev definitely comes from an IT background.
He's also quite the fan of 80's-90's speed metal, with MC wearing Slayer and Prong shirts. I am most pleased. (There may or may not be both Prong and Slayer CDs in my collection from my youth.)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes