rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Hey Kinderfield, great update! :) Would you be able to shed some light on future updates and the MCs relationship with Carol and Naomi? So far the story has been linear with a few choices along the way so will this stay linear and you will end up entering a relationship with both Carol and Naomi? Or will an option be available to commit to Carol and remain friends with Naomi?

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I don't share my girls. Not even with each other. If that happens and it's forced, I'm done.
Yeah I like Naomi but not in that way. The story is largely centred around Carol and her relationship with MC so it feels like introducing a side LI/secondary LI who would be included in your relationship without an option to reject it would take away from the game. There are some games where I think harem/poly only works, but games like this I feel like a mono relationship works much better. I'm obviously fine with there being an option for a poly relationship and I'll probably even do a playthrough doing that, but definitely need a Carol only option

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah I like Naomi but not in that way. The story is largely centred around Carol and her relationship with MC so it feels like introducing a side LI/secondary LI who would be included in your relationship without an option to reject it would take away from the game. There are some games where I think harem/poly only works, but games like this I feel like a mono relationship works much better. I'm obviously fine with there being an option for a poly relationship and I'll probably even do a playthrough doing that, but definitely need a Carol only option
Yeah I haven't played since 0.5 or 0.6 mainly due to the addition of Naomi. I knew it was coming, but still. She's way too horny for me to actually believe a mono relationship with Carol to be possible. Hell, I didn't even like her or her mom in the flashbacks. I just have no more interest in going for multiple women unless I can be sure that I don't have to share them with each other.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I wouldn't mind it if the dev gives the 'V' option also.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Just got a chance to play this and good update. Got to see the personalities interact and see where things are progressing. I love all the little changes in wording based on your previous choices (There are dozens in the game). I know many people skip over the words to get to the next scene, but I love this game precisely for the interactions and the word play.

I some people are worries about the ending but at the end of the day, let the DEV do his thing. All the moaning (if you feel like doing it) should be done AFTER the end-game drops not making threats about leaving, and how you are making guesses on how the DEV is going to end the game. That is some serious keyboard warrior mentality and really doesn't help anyone.

I write the WT, and I have parsed the code probably second (at least top 5) to the DEV himself. I don't know what is coming each release, and I love it that way. Let the story flow and enjoy it for what it is, and not spend so much time trying to tear down something for what you fear it might be. Enjoy good writing, good characters, good renders, and and a great, original story.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of version 0.26.0 with Zoey Raven's walk through mod.
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
New scrollable text box.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Note: Size increased to just under the 2gb limit, increasing quality from last ports as this is the final.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Thats cruel, Naomi is just as lovable as Carol, also seems to be in love with Mc for years, lost likely one or more family members and u don't want to give her the same love as Carol.
Don't get me wrong, Naomi is a nice little girl, but definitely not partner material for me. She looks and acts a lot less mature than Carol and that makes her sexually completely uninteresting to me. I fully support and protect Naomi with my life, but only as the new "daughter". :)

The post-apocalyptic setting is actual one where a polygamous relationship or harem would make sense and u know all the stuff about repopulating and making mankind great again...so do ur duty man :p
I'm not against a harem, I just wouldn't ever drop Carol.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Hey Kinderfield, great update! :) Would you be able to shed some light on future updates and the MCs relationship with Carol and Naomi? So far the story has been linear with a few choices along the way so will this stay linear and you will end up entering a relationship with both Carol and Naomi? Or will an option be available to commit to Carol and remain friends with Naomi?
It's my design that the MC's ability to interact with the other girls is a player choice. From the point you can start messing with Naomi, you'll be given the option to have sex with her or not. It is my intent you could feasibly not have sex with anyone but Carol the entire game.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It is my intent you could feasibly not have sex with anyone but Carol the entire game.
I :love: you!

In many games you are unfortunately forced to have sex with various characters that you wouldn't even pee on if they were on fire.

Last edited:

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
It's my design that the MC's ability to interact with the other girls is a player choice. From the point you can start messing with Naomi, you'll be given the option to have sex with her or not. It is my intent you could feasibly not have sex with anyone but Carol the entire game.
I could kiss you right now :p

Reactions: thorin0815

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah I haven't played since 0.5 or 0.6 mainly due to the addition of Naomi. I knew it was coming, but still. She's way too horny for me to actually believe a mono relationship with Carol to be possible. Hell, I didn't even like her or her mom in the flashbacks. I just have no more interest in going for multiple women unless I can be sure that I don't have to share them with each other.
Great news for you too. Now you can just pursue Carol :)

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Didn't start this game till .06....but I am happy I finally tried it and to have a game that scratches my redburn itch. I absolutely love Carol. She has a creampie fetish and wants my babies..? Better go "borrow" a big ass rock from a jewelry store cause I'm putting a ring on it. This update was enjoyable.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That ending makes me want more I need to see what happens but I wonder if this is the start of them going to look for somewhere that's safer as it doesn't look good with all those infected around.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Disagree with the polygamous relationship only working in an apocalypse, but I hope we at least get the option to make it polyamorous (them having a relationship with each other as well, at I think Naomi might be interested.)
I didn't mean a polygamous relationship only works in a apocalyptic setting, i meant it makes more sense/feels more natural than in most other settings, like MC-Carol-Naomi is something which feels like the natural course of action.

I don't mind harem games, if it's done right. However, most devs seem to think that harem = sharing your girls with each other.
I'm not a large fan of lesbian content myself, but in a Harem relationship the Mc + girls are in a relationship with each other, that includes the girls and is how polygamous relationships are working, so i don't quite get ur coment about 'if it's done right'.

Reactions: thorin0815
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes