EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Wasn't there a option when Naomi asked MC about her with Sidney (at school) and asked for permission? I didn't play that route, but if I remember correctly there was that asking. I think if you didn't gave her permission, she would not ask again for lesbian sex.
Yeah, but doesn't that also locks you out of the threesome with Sydney? Also, it is an alternate scene that only unlocks on a second playthough.

Plus, if you're looking for a bunch of threesomes with girls who won't be intimate with each other (which is weird), this still isn't the game for that. Outside of the one at the library, all of the other threesomes are at the very end and probably require multiple playthoughs to see without Zoey's mod.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, but doesn't that also locks you out of the threesome with Sydney? Also, it is an alternate scene that only unlocks on a second playthough.

Plus, if you're looking for a bunch of threesomes with girls who won't be intimate with each other (which is weird), this still isn't the game for that. Outside of the one at the library, all of the other threesomes are at the very end and probably require multiple playthoughs to see without Zoey's mod.
For me and for you, lesbian scenes doesn't matter, but for Pushpa Gotams who doesn't want those lesbian scenes it's the only way. If he isn't into that and he doesn't want to compromise that who are we to judge him. We know that pretty much every game has parts we don't like, but we make a compromise (or more) and play it anyway.
The only way that we don't compromise is to make our own game. But I'm sure 70% of our patreon will have issue with many parts of the game. It's almost a rule here. ;) And then we have radical people here to make from your page here a shitstorm and at the end dev (in this case, we) pack our bags and go somewhere else with "Screw them!" on our minds.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Sounds familiar?

Reactions: EvolutionKills

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
For me and for you, lesbian scenes doesn't matter, but for Pushpa Gotams who doesn't want those lesbian scenes it's the only way. If he isn't into that and he doesn't want to compromise that who are we to judge him. We know that pretty much every game has parts we don't like, but we make a compromise (or more) and play it anyway.
The only way that we don't compromise is to make our own game. But I'm sure 70% of our patreon will have issue with many parts of the game. It's almost a rule here. ;) And then we have radical people here to make from your page here a shitstorm and at the end dev (in this case, we) pack our bags and go somewhere else with "Screw them!" on our minds.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Sounds familiar?
This game is solid if you accept the models and funny orgasms strokes.

The very 1% in terms of dialogue, story.
Scenes from the past that enriched the story, not just some boring bit.

Like when Carol is present (charger one per example) and she appears Young/pre pandemic/present.

Are beautiful, sublime.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
This game is solid if you accept the models and funny orgasms strokes.

The very 1% in terms of dialogue, story.
Scenes from the past that enriched the story, not just some boring bit.

Like when Carol is present (charger one per example) and she appears Young/pre pandemic/present.

Are beautiful, sublime.
Kinderfeld did really well with those "Then", they are brief but say more then enough. He used them wise to explain the backstory of practically all important character. I will really enjoy when I finish two games they came previous. I feel a little nostalgic when I remember my first time playing it. Ah, well, Deadmoon Survival will come in cca. month and a half. And it's still underway.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
truth be told i left this game back in version 5 or 6 ... anyways .. i'm so glad came back to see how things turned out .... O.M.F.G .... this has to be one of the best adventure stories i've read and watched (renders) ... the story had me up then down then up again ... just WOW is pretty much all i can say ..... amazing .....
only thing i would have loved to see at the end was Carol with that ring ... but hey still a happy ending :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

i would definitely tell people this is a , well more than just a great game a great adventure story to enjoy :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
truth be told i left this game back in version 5 or 6 ... anyways .. i'm so glad came back to see how things turned out .... O.M.F.G .... this has to be one of the best adventure stories i've read and watched (renders) ... the story had me up then down then up again ... just WOW is pretty much all i can say ..... amazing .....
only thing i would have loved to see at the end was Carol with that ring ... but hey still a happy ending :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

i would definitely tell people this is a , well more than just a great game a great adventure story to enjoy :)
Story and characters are top. For HS, renders are really good. I played it from beginning. Wasn't a big fan of zombies (don't like movies either). After a few releases I was hooked.

Reactions: ImperialD

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Kinderfeld did really well with those "Then", they are brief but say more then enough. He used them wise to explain the backstory of practically all important character. I will really enjoy when I finish two games they came previous. I feel a little nostalgic when I remember my first time playing it. Ah, well, Deadmoon Survival will come in cca. month and a half. And it's still underway.
Preach brother, this story from Kinderfeld spoiled me. Different dialogues from others perspectives, thoughts for your amusement. Sadly his new game did not grip me yet.

• Love
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Preach brother, this story from Kinderfeld spoiled me. Different dialogues from others perspectives, thoughts for your amusement. Sadly his new game did not grip me yet.
Have to agree, New game isn't bad, but it feels a step back. At least his development speed didn't drop. ;)
Hope he makes a sequel of Now and Then. That could be good. Or at least a story in N&T universe.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Have to agree, New game isn't bad, but it feels a step back. At least his development speed didn't drop. ;)
Hope he makes a sequel of Now and Then. That could be good. Or at least a story in N&T universe.
Yeah. For my money he already had the now & then story base written and setup going into disaster motif. Not taking any credit from his game because.

I loved being Jack.

Having said that, missed having the thrill of being bad you could in i walk among zombies or going into a weirder segue Saya no uta.

If he did make another game into this universe we should be able to be bad.

Just saying.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I hope he makes a sequel of Now and Then. That could & would be good. Or at least another story in N&T universe.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah. For my money he already had the now & then story base written and setup going into disaster motif. Not taking any credit from his game because.

I loved being Jack.

Having said that, missed having the thrill of being bad you could in i walk among zombies or going into a weirder segue Saya no uta.

If he did make another game into this universe we should be able to be bad.

Just saying.
Many developers have rough idea of their game, but devil is in details. From an idea dev have to create tho whole new world, storyteling, conversations and on the end renders.
When I see a dev asking what a girl should wear, what do we think about story, I know he has potential, but if he asks after two updates where this should go, what to do, should I change something, I know he doesn't know what next. Then from 1 or 2 months development time jumps to once a year. We all play developers story, every time we try to change something, we prolong developmen time and create an alternative universe in his story and force him to change everything later. This is phase one of the development process. And that ask for more and more time

• Love

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Many developers have rough idea of their game, but devil is in details. From an idea dev have to create tho whole new world, storyteling, conversations and on the end renders.
When I see a dev asking what a girl should wear, what do we think about story, I know he has potential, but if he asks after two updates where this should go, what to do, should I change something, I know he doesn't know what next. Then from 1 or 2 months development time jumps to once a year. We all play developers story, every time we try to change something, we prolong developmen time and create an alternative universe in his story and force him to change everything later. This is phase one of the development process. And that ask for more and more time
Sure we armchair devs always could find something to change and sometimes bloating the game in the process. This is why my only suggestion is if we going to revisit the same universe, maybe leave the layman shoes and try another approach entirely.
He already scored high once, in a new story with room for theorycraft.

Sometimes a Dev have a good story first game and the next game do disappoint, did you play Haley story? The new game from the same dev is okay, i guess but his MC is obnoxious. Without player input!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sure we armchair devs always could find something to change and sometimes bloating the game in the process. This is why my only suggestion is if we going to revisit the same universe, maybe leave the layman shoes and try another approach entirely.
He already scored high once, in a new story with room for theorycraft.

Sometimes a Dev have a good story first game and the next game do disappoint, did you play Haley story? The new game from the same dev is okay, i guess but his MC is obnoxious. Without player input!
Yes, played Haley's story. Yes, new game is good, but a step back. And Haley's story was monthly release too.
I like better devs who improved, say we Ocean's both game. Jump in quality. He really invested heavy in equipment. Games are visually fantastic. When we compare it to pre-reworked version. But it's slow, it gets faster, but it's still not there. I don't like reworks, usually we don't become a game that's that much better. Ocean's are a good example for great execution.
Another good one is Domiek's "In the Scent". He jumped in all department, it's like he developed 3-4 games in between.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For the endings, Carol can be main LI/lover/daughter...
If you want a different main LI ending, with Naomi/Alice/Sidney, is the only way to reject Carol as a lover completely, or is it only making her a 'lover' by distancing yourself from her and higher love points with the others ?

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
For the endings, Carol can be main LI/lover/daughter...
If you want a different main LI ending, with Naomi/Alice/Sidney, is the only way to reject Carol as a lover completely, or is it only making her a 'lover' by distancing yourself from her and higher love points with the others ?
The whole scenario is built with Carol being your everything and queen bee. Never had the heart to deny her, surely you should listen to reason and accept Carol supremacy.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yes, played Haley's story. Yes, new game is good, but a step back. And Haley's story was monthly release too.
I like better devs who improved, say we Ocean's both game. Jump in quality. He really invested heavy in equipment. Games are visually fantastic. When we compare it to pre-reworked version. But it's slow, it gets faster, but it's still not there. I don't like reworks, usually we don't become a game that's that much better. Ocean's are a good example for great execution.
Another good one is Domiek's "In the Scent". He jumped in all department, it's like he developed 3-4 games in between.
Rarely I do speak about Ocean cuz he pushing the quality of the medium forward. His renders are gorgeous first and foremost and his story is nice enough.

He is probably from a nice European country and his story feels a little kiddie gloves for my taste like badik, that smoking a joint is considered a bad behavior in his story. Chuckle about being teen drama.

Yes I do play both. But they're not my favorites in a long shot. Still the beauty of their renders can't be denied.

And men being visual creatures, the money is into beautiful renders.

Talking about taming the brat. It hurts reading his rating going down.

I'm going to look into your suggestion, don't remember reading about this game.

We live into a rabbit hole where is wiser keeping working into your game indefinitely for financial safety.

• Love

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Rarely I do speak about Ocean cuz he pushing the quality of the medium forward. His renders are gorgeous first and foremost and his story is nice enough.

He is probably from a nice European country and his story feels a little kiddie gloves for my taste like badik, that smoking a joint is considered a bad behavior in his story. Chuckle about being teen drama.

Yes I do play both. But they're not my favorites in a long shot. Still the beauty of their renders can't be denied.

And men being visual creatures, the money is into beautiful renders.

Talking about taming the brat. It hurts reading his rating going down.

I'm going to look into your suggestion, don't remember reading about this game.

We live into a rabbit hole where is wiser keeping working into your game indefinitely for financial safety.
Yes, Ocean't best features, his renders. I think his renders are a bit ahead of the time. Computers are getting faster, professional GPU can be find for..., yes they are still real expensive. But at least they are are available. I think in year and a half-3 years many adult games will go that way.
I will not oversell Domiak's game, or spoil it for you, but if your sense of humor is compatible with his, you're for a treat.

• Love
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes