Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The whole scenario is built with Carol being your everything and queen bee. Never had the heart to deny her, surely you should listen to reason and accept Carol supremacy.
Nah, i don't want to reject Carol that's just cruel. Just wanting a ending with a different main girl and Carol as normal lover.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Nah, i don't want to reject Carol that's just cruel. Just wanting a ending with a different main girl and Carol as normal lover.
I didn't play it that way, so I'm not sure if it's possible that way, She is "bottom bitch", when you know the reference. So I'm not sure if there is a path where Carol was only one of MC's girls.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
For the endings, Carol can be main LI/lover/daughter...
If you want a different main LI ending, with Naomi/Alice/Sidney, is the only way to reject Carol as a lover completely, or is it only making her a 'lover' by distancing yourself from her and higher love points with the others ?
Main LI is LI with highest love score at the end of story. You don't need to reject anybody. You just need to tune love score as you wish.

Carol has lead from beginning of game, but it is easy to switch Naomi as top. The later character appears, the more dificult it is. But Kinderfeld make several scenes at last chapters, where you can add several love point by your wishis.

Reactions: Homemade and erkper

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NowAndThen-0.99.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
updated to full version, thanks SonsOLiberty

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
there's something new? i loved this game last time i played, the best in this site so far

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
there's something new? i loved this game last time i played, the best in this site so far
It's like when you see "director's cut" in movies. Story is basically the same, but there are about 1300 new renders in it. Many too dark renders are now better.
Here is changelog; You could find it on the first page, where are in all games the changelogs:

v0.99.0

• Added Chapter Select
  • Added Outtakes
  • Fixed image error in Sydney ending
  • Fixed typos and grammatical errors throughout
  • Added code that turns off Alt Scene notifications once you've completed the game once
  • Reshoots of images throughout to clean up excessive camera changes, lighting, or continuity issues
  • Fixed a flag where Carol sees a flashback of making out/mention of making out in Ch4 even if Jack left early
  • Updated/reshot/extended A Dream of Alice (Chapter 4) and extended "Carol's Visit" at the end of Chapter 4.
  • Added animation and extended Carol and Jack in "Sex Montage" in Chapter 6
  • Fixed shots/animation in Carol and Jack nighttime sex in the apartment (CH7: Carol Raw)
  • Added extra scene with Naomi in CH7
  • CH9: Added the option to choose to join Carol in the shower or not, added THEN scene with Julie (starts Julie sidequest)
  • CH10: Reshoots/code script cleanup, changed "I don't really feel comfortable..." choice to skip the second choice for Naomi
  • CH11: New scene with Carol, extended Naomi “Legitimate Massage” scene, added extra scenes after Game Over in the attack on the school
  • CH12: Extended Naomi's “Cheerleading”
  • CH14: Added THEN scene with Naomi, extended scene when you take Naomi with you to go exploring
  • CH14: "Tell her you're there for her.": Sydney Nerve from +1 to – 1
  • CH14: Removed extra Naomi Love point in alt scene
  • CH15: Added choice to skip Carol's alt scene in the gym, added extra scenes with Naomi/Sydney after threesome, new scene with Sydney
  • CH16: Added new scene with Julie
  • CH17: Added small scene with Carol, added scene with Carol and Naomi, added new scene with Alice
  • CH18: Extended a small scene to gain extra point with Alice, new scene with Alice
  • CH19: New THEN scene with Naomi, new small scene with Naomi before the dinner with Alice
  • CH20: New scene with Naomi, new scene with Julie, extended scene with Emmie and McCreary, new scene with Carol
  • Cleaned up code where internal thoughts for Carol and Sydney were not properly color coded in Ch20 and Ch21
  • CH21: New Emmie scene
  • Ch21: Converted "Because I love you." from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve - 1
  • CH22: Extended scene with Julie and Sydney
  • CH23: Added new Alice scene
  • CH24: New short scene in White Oak
  • CH25: Two new scenes with Julie, one new scene with Hana, one small scene with Julie, one small scene with Hana, and additional story at the end if you've unlocked either new ending
  • CH25: "I love you, Naomi." after sex from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve -1
  • CH25: Fixed code in 25 where McCreary no longer uses the fake name "Paul" when the player's chosen name is Paul.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Fixed a missing flag that keeps players from seeing Julie sex scene in epilogue.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected ending scenes with Sydney missing her tattoo.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected missing animation in Naomi + Sydney sex scene
  • Endings/Epilogues: Two new endings
  • Endings/Epilogues: Extended scenes with Syndey, including pregnancy content

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
It's like when you see "director's cut" in movies. Story is basically the same, but there are about 1300 new renders in it. Many too dark renders are now better.
Here is changelog; You could find it on the first page, where are in all games the changelogs:

v0.99.0

• Added Chapter Select
  • Added Outtakes
  • Fixed image error in Sydney ending
  • Fixed typos and grammatical errors throughout
  • Added code that turns off Alt Scene notifications once you've completed the game once
  • Reshoots of images throughout to clean up excessive camera changes, lighting, or continuity issues
  • Fixed a flag where Carol sees a flashback of making out/mention of making out in Ch4 even if Jack left early
  • Updated/reshot/extended A Dream of Alice (Chapter 4) and extended "Carol's Visit" at the end of Chapter 4.
  • Added animation and extended Carol and Jack in "Sex Montage" in Chapter 6
  • Fixed shots/animation in Carol and Jack nighttime sex in the apartment (CH7: Carol Raw)
  • Added extra scene with Naomi in CH7
  • CH9: Added the option to choose to join Carol in the shower or not, added THEN scene with Julie (starts Julie sidequest)
  • CH10: Reshoots/code script cleanup, changed "I don't really feel comfortable..." choice to skip the second choice for Naomi
  • CH11: New scene with Carol, extended Naomi “Legitimate Massage” scene, added extra scenes after Game Over in the attack on the school
  • CH12: Extended Naomi's “Cheerleading”
  • CH14: Added THEN scene with Naomi, extended scene when you take Naomi with you to go exploring
  • CH14: "Tell her you're there for her.": Sydney Nerve from +1 to – 1
  • CH14: Removed extra Naomi Love point in alt scene
  • CH15: Added choice to skip Carol's alt scene in the gym, added extra scenes with Naomi/Sydney after threesome, new scene with Sydney
  • CH16: Added new scene with Julie
  • CH17: Added small scene with Carol, added scene with Carol and Naomi, added new scene with Alice
  • CH18: Extended a small scene to gain extra point with Alice, new scene with Alice
  • CH19: New THEN scene with Naomi, new small scene with Naomi before the dinner with Alice
  • CH20: New scene with Naomi, new scene with Julie, extended scene with Emmie and McCreary, new scene with Carol
  • Cleaned up code where internal thoughts for Carol and Sydney were not properly color coded in Ch20 and Ch21
  • CH21: New Emmie scene
  • Ch21: Converted "Because I love you." from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve - 1
  • CH22: Extended scene with Julie and Sydney
  • CH23: Added new Alice scene
  • CH24: New short scene in White Oak
  • CH25: Two new scenes with Julie, one new scene with Hana, one small scene with Julie, one small scene with Hana, and additional story at the end if you've unlocked either new ending
  • CH25: "I love you, Naomi." after sex from Naomi Love +1 to Naomi Nerve -1
  • CH25: Fixed code in 25 where McCreary no longer uses the fake name "Paul" when the player's chosen name is Paul.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Fixed a missing flag that keeps players from seeing Julie sex scene in epilogue.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected ending scenes with Sydney missing her tattoo.
  • Endings/Epilogues: Corrected missing animation in Naomi + Sydney sex scene
  • Endings/Epilogues: Two new endings
  • Endings/Epilogues: Extended scenes with Syndey, including pregnancy content
guess i'll watch it again hehe <3 thanks, i tought the changlog was like, chapter 22 for example, was a past changlog, didn't pay atention when i saw it, was playing TWD with a horde chasing me haha

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
guess i'll watch it again hehe <3 thanks, i tought the changlog was like, chapter 22 for example, was a past changlog, didn't pay atention when i saw it, was playing TWD with a horde chasing me haha
I can understand you. I played it from the first version. It was quite a ride. I downloaded it, but didn't play it yet. I have 2 games between. But, yeah. can't wait. Play it from beginning, even if some saves can be loaded, it's tough to believe they finish without errors somewhere.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm having a strange bug when MC is back up on feet after getting injured and with the dialogue with sidney...i loaded and reloaded a bunch of time to try different option during the question that sidney ask MC and where , (as WT said) i can get a bunch of sidney points...but now sid stat are stuck on +2 truth...no matter what answer i choose,still stuck at this value..before i can see it working..i got +2 like and + or 4 truth...what i'm i do? tried tor eload form a previous save , same shit

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Rarely I do speak about Ocean cuz he pushing the quality of the medium forward. His renders are gorgeous first and foremost and his story is nice enough.

He is probably from a nice European country and his story feels a little kiddie gloves for my taste like badik, that smoking a joint is considered a bad behavior in his story. Chuckle about being teen drama.

Yes I do play both. But they're not my favorites in a long shot. Still the beauty of their renders can't be denied.

And men being visual creatures, the money is into beautiful renders.

Talking about taming the brat. It hurts reading his rating going down.

I'm going to look into your suggestion, don't remember reading about this game.

We live into a rabbit hole where is wiser keeping working into your game indefinitely for financial safety.
except for MC renders...his hairs are just awful

• Haha

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

NOTE!!!!: Not sure if the MOD will work with v0.99, so use at your own risk! I've got two years of work in this mod with a lot of subtle coding so you could see every scene. There's no way I could duplicate that the exact way I did, and even if I could it would probably take a month of time I don't have. So, sorry guys I won't be updated a Mod I competed nearly a year ago.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
It doesn't seem to work with it, doesn't crash the game or anything but no choices are flagged.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It doesn't seem to work with it, doesn't crash the game or anything but no choices are flagged.
If that's changed things significantly enough it likely won't. But I coded this as a harem mod and I won't be going back and spending a month doing it again cause that's what it will take. IMO this game was done at v0.26.0. At least for me anyway.

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
idk if i'm allowed to upload files here so i wrote out a script instead that should unlock everything or at least it will show the "Unlock All" button at the bottom of the "Bonus" menu (might have to scroll down, I forgot).
1. copy and paste code into a blank text document
2. name it whatever but the file extension must be changed to .rpy (e.g. unlock.rpy)
3. place the .rpy into the "now&then\game" folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I can understand your dilemma, but I'm not too sure you should try to play with the old mode, many things are different. Not only render wise, Code was changed too, Kinderfeld said it himself. When saves don't work from old version, logic is changed too. I tried only logic answers. I wish I could better help you. And now it's probably 3 years when I was on chapter 7. I can't remember, sorry. I was thinking the same like you think now. What if I choose wrong?
v0.99 I didn't start to play, There are few games I have to finish first. (Single again and Summer's gone) When I wait more then 3 months, I always start it from beginning. ;)
When I finish those two, I will start with N&T. I liked the game, I don't want to think about anything else when I start it. And slow, chapter per day, not more. :LOL:
ok np u helped a lòot as this. thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wt says when we had sex with naomik at the gym, that Sidney catch us...but i didn't see any cene about it really...any tips?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
wt says when we had sex with naomik at the gym, that Sidney catch us...but i didn't see any cene about it really...any tips?
Easy and peasy.

She saw you, but you don't see Sydney because the last images are seen from her perspective (point of view).

Secondly, this game has hidden scenes that you will unlock by replaying the game after you finish your first gameplay. So, if you're wondering why you can't unlock the threesome in ch. 15, well... the answer is that you will unlock it with the second gameplay.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just replaying the Director's Cut and... well...

Am I the only one who thinks that some things happening are complete and utter nonsense?

just to name a few:

- MC not realizing that Missy lives close to the school even though he knows where she lives. (WFT, dude)

- Julie and Sydney not leaving town with MC and the girls on the spot after he tells them what really happens at the hotel (this is TOTALLY insane!!!!!).

- the little girl strolling alone around the fields and the woods with all those bandits and zombies (granpa, you are a genius!!).

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Majindevil

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
Can anybody help me

How do i put the mod in my game for android

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Great game with some real heft to it, though I'm a big dummy and only figured out half-way through that high nerve = bad. Sad you couldn't impregnate all of them, seeing as it was frequently mentioned but 2 ain't bad either.

edit: I still wonder, there's so many scenes not unlocked in the ending gallery and I thought I said yes to both a threesome and preggo sex?? Kinda weird that part didn't hit but ok, whatever.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 282 Votes