AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So do I, but then why hide? Unless maybe she didn't know it was them until they played basketball...... :unsure:
Thats what i thought...maybe she think they are bandits, maybe she have seen some shit thats why she was scared, remember that the other time that the mc was there, he smell a woman perfume, and when he tell to carol about the smell, she cannot smell, like it was a smell that is common for her.

Reactions: Watcher X

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just got around to finishing the update and this was very much a Naomi/Carol focused update. Not complaining though as it's nice to see different character perspectives especially in this kinda of game.

I like how it was showing the inner conflict Naomi had about potentially ruining her friendship and it wasn't one of those usual "let's have sex with the MC first and then think about the consequences later(or at all) because the FMC will forgive it anyway" kinda things. That said I'd have probably had sex with her first and then thought about the consequences later. I know I'm a hypocrite but I've been having this urge for Naomi ever since we rescued her.

This part below killed me -

Carol: You're not the only one having inappropriate thoughts at an early age. I remember having daydreams at 15 or 16 of him holding me, stripping me down and making love to me in my bed.

Naomi: Bending you over and really going at it?

Carol: NAOMI!

Me: She knows!!! :ROFLMAO:

Lol. Listen, i love how playful Naomi is and if it's up to the MC you know I'm going to have her. That ending though was actually pretty creepy. I hope it's a familiar face for either the MC or the girls because if not it's going to get real ugly soon. Part of me wants some heavy stuff to happen but then the other half is like if the dev does it what would be at stake.

Great update and looking forward to the next.

Reactions: QBaSS

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Damn! I must have been mesmerized by the cheerleader outfits cause I didn't notice the "stalker" before reading the comments in this topic! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love that game and I'm super grateful for each update! They are frequent and never disappoint both in quality and quantity. What's more, for a game made with Honey Select, the way it's directed is really innovative. It feels like watching a TV series (the good kind on HBO :p) thanks to the writing, the narration (those flashbacks are gold!), the rhythm, the scenes (from the posing to the lighting), etc.

I'm super excited for what's to come!! :love: Thanks Kinderfeld! (y)

PS : Carol was so beautiful in that render, I couldn't resist making a little signature to show her off with Naomi :love: I don't consider it too heavy on the spoiler side but I'll remove it if it bothers anyone.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If there's one place I'd look for caress on the soul as last, it's a zombie apocalypse. And yet, such a wonderful story full of touching moments. Where other games create spectacular (absurd) constructs of stellar careers, in this game we can enjoy the little things of everyday life at full, thanks to the plot chosen by the developer.

Thank you, the developer, for this simple but flawless gemstone.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So do I, but then why hide? Unless maybe she didn't know it was them until they played basketball...... :unsure:
Hmm..... ok, put that way, now I see what you mean. And that might explain the perfume scent from earlier.
The mystery deepens, lol.
Now, after playing again (yeah, i do that to see if i can find anything else) i remember that when the mc goes to the roof of the school, there is a cigarette there, the mc see that, and Julie also smoke, so yeah, i have almost sure that is her in the school, but what about her kid? Did she miscarry, or she lost her kid? What you guys think?

Edit: Nope, she don't smoke.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My guess is she (whoever she is) likely saw people going crazy during the apocalypse. Hence why she is wary of the newcomers until being able to have a good idea of how they are.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Now, after playing again (yeah, i do that to see if i can find anything else) i remember that when the mc goes to the roof of the school, there is a cigarette there, the mc see that, and Julia also smoke, so yeah, i have almost sure that is her in the school, but what about her kid? Did she miscarry, or she lost her kid? What you guys think?
I don't recall Julie smoking, do you remember which scene? Kinda surprising for a sports enthusiast, doesn't help in the cardio department! ^^
I guess the Apocalypse would be a good excuse to start smoking to relieve some stress anyway! :p

My guess is she (whoever she is) likely saw people going crazy during the apocalypse. Hence why she is wary of the newcomers until being able to have a good idea of how they are.
Agreed! If this is indeed Julie, she could have lost her husband Tony and her baby because of bandits so playing hide and seek instead of welcoming anyone entering the school premise might not be the worst idea.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, i said that before, and i really belive that, and i have almost sure that is julie (the girl that was friend with the mc wife, and help him to adopt carol), is a woman (woman perfume) she smoke (there is a cigarrete in the roof) and she was running of them because she have tought the mc was a bandit.

I don't recall Julie smoking, do you remember which scene? Kinda surprising for a sports enthusiast, doesn't help in the cardio department! ^^
I guess the Apocalypse would be a good excuse to start smoking to relieve some stress anyway! :p
Yeah, i have play the game again, and i can't find anymore, i guess was another one, so yeah, you are complete right in that, she don't smoke.

Last edited:

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

October's public wallpapers are more of the Halloween-themed content as found in the released earlier this month.

First up is Naomi as Lady Ash Williams from The Evil Dead. And Carol? A variant of the earlier wallpaper with her dressed up as Maria from Silent Hill 2.

Also, check out the .

October 2020 Public #1

October 2020 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!
-Kinderfeld

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Nowandthen Update Banner.jpg

Here we go! Work on Chapter Ten has started. Or, rather, it started a couple days ago and we're now formally announcing it.

While Chapter Ten is a bit of a "take a well-deserved breath of fresh air" kind of episode, there are some threads being woven into it for the events that play out in Chapter Eleven. So, expect that there'll be a big choice here, with a large personal moment, but for the most part, this chapter is about a little downtime and setting the stage for the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From a more technical standpoint, we are adding a Stats screen to the game, available from the in-game menu at the bottom of the screen. This'll let you know where you stand with the other characters in the game.

Sample Screens:
Nowandthen Sample Pics.jpg Nowandthen Sample Pics2.jpg

Thanks for your support.
- Kinderfeld

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes