Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
And you can, you will get the same result.
Thanks. Seriously. I know you do this stuff in your free time and it really does benefit the community so the last thing I want is for you to think I'm shitting on your work. Especially now with all this real world bullshit going on, I just want to say that what you do here is very much appreciated.

Much love.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
I can't get you guys to understand it doesn't matter. I code in the ability to view every scene. I pick the dialogues I like the best and highlight them. If you don't like them pick another you will get the same result. You will still see every scene.
But there's no different scene in that choice, just small variations in the dialogue + one of them lowering a nerve point. And yeah it's okay to highlight the option you prefer (like the pull out/cum inside choice) because after all it's something you've created, but shouldn't a walkthrough highlight the options that give better outcomes regardless of one's preferences? Between an option that doesn't change stats and another that lowers 1 nerve point (something positive), the "objective" decision for the walkthrough should be the second one and not the first one, right?.

And I insist, don't take it personally and much less think it's an offense to the great work you do, because it isn't. I only share the opinion of other users who think that there the highlight option should have been to hug her because of the change of stats that it causes vs the other one that doesn't change anything (aka better outcome). That's all. For the rest, thanks a lot for the work you make with your walkthroughs.

Hey, Windows Defender seems to have detected trojans in the walkthrough mod.

Did this happen to anyone else?
False positive.
No there is not, that's a false positive due to python code. Ask anyone around here. Your antivirus checks 1000's of databases and a few will turn in false positives. If you are going to use mods get used to it. Is the best thing I can say. Allow it, all it is is a script file. Do you really think all these people who have liked the mod and all my other mods would be using them if they really had trojans in them?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A good solid update enjoyed this one my only surprise is the MC seems to be taken it easy I'd have thought he'd have started to fortify the place right away.Is that the outline of another person in the last scene?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
A good solid update enjoyed this one my only surprise is the MC seems to be taken it easy I'd have thought he'd have started to fortify the place right away.Is that the outline of another person in the last scene?
Looked like it to me. Given the previous whiffs of perfume, and the light in the hallway on that one night, we are pretty much guaranteed that there's somebody else in the school. Smart money is on it being Julie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things may get interesting next chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Faptime and Mormont

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Third option seemed to be missing...

1602658007483.png
NAOMI
"I'm glad you're thinking about sharing MC with me Carol, hey, you know what would look really hot... How about we cut off your bush, go at your hair with a weed whacker and wear the same makeup as Dee Snider... (HeHe...)"

CAROL
"Thanks Naomi, I'm glad you're looking out for me..."

Last edited:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
For some reason Ted's name keeps showing up as Television?

Anyway, game is damn good so far. Really entertaining. I kinda wish Carol was her teenage version in the present though. I also wish she didn't share my mom's name. Lol

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Kinderfeld mentioned it back here - bug caused by the Halloween Special.
Was it stealth fixed in the current version or not yet? I tried editing scripts.rpa myself but the game will no longer start when any change is made to the Television line.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Was it stealth fixed in the current version or not yet? I tried editing scripts.rpa myself but the game will no longer start when any change is made to the Television line.
I have no idea. I just got used to it, TBH. It'll be fixed by next time, and it's not like he's in this game much (lol).

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Just a word to the dev. I thought the napalm death t-shirt might have just been something you got from Hongfire way back. The Stormtroopers of Death, Dirty Rotten Imbeciles & forgot what MOD stood for tells me you're a legit mofo. I got it & thank you for that. Enjoying the story so far. Think I had an SOD Live at Budokan cd way back. Anything live at Budokan sounds awesome. Try Babymetal there. Great writing, slow burn, good shit, thanks. I'll give you a review once I'm sober (which may be a while) I'm former Army & see nothing outright stupid in the MC's behavior. I would have searched for a semi-auto that I could have put a 30 round clip in, but choice of weapons is pretty good. Harder to find ammo for that 1911 though. Pistol grade .45 caliber isn't just laying around in dystopia. Kudos sir.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

Part Two: Chapter Nine [Version 0.09.0]

After being forced to leave their home behind, Jack and the girls relocate to Carol's former high school. As they attempt to settle in to their temporary quarters, Naomi finds she must tell Carol something important.

Change Log 0.09.0
  • Added Chapter Nine
  • Added Halloween Special (see gallery)
  • Based on feedback, changed up the audio for the Two Girls, Two Rooms scene in Chapter 8
  • Minor grammar edits to previous content
  • Added two new musical tracks and changed the audio in a couple earlier scenes
  • Reprocessed some older animations to improve quality/size
Sample Screens:
screenshot0005 copy.jpg screenshot0006 copy.jpg screenshot0004 copy.jpg screenshot0007 copy.jpg

Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.
- Kinderfeld

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes