seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, knowing he isn't a warrior per training or otherwise training.
This said, if going for an upper appartement is among the good options, they are quite some worry.

In any case, best is to have a team, know of an isolated but easy to defend and durable building.
Then, if not stoked its solar panel and wind generator season.
Water, best is lowing if avaible, knowing that contamination is always possible..
Let's build several basins, linked to manage a filtrage.
Knowing there an option to use shit to creature gas who can be used to produce energy.
Its not an common tech so finding the shroom and setting it up might be a challenge..
Still, its better to look to built up via vegetable areas.

At this strate, moving earth may be quite something knowing the best option don't need a lot if even.
Water and light + nutriments.
Etc, +1 as to go with an common type of weapon, if possible with silencer.
Train everybody, physical + combat, there noi way to tell what's happening next.

If going good until its getting better, opening a part to trade is an option, if the building don't allow it has too be built.

As to peoples, there no easy path, as most don't have anything in mind related to survival how should they act on the day ?
TBS, the story is good but not perfect as the mc isn't an evolved being at all. Basic + some insights at best.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Although I prefer longer hair on women, I really like Carol's new haircut. She looks a little more mature with it, maybe this will lead to an early pregnancy. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm all for pregnancy in games, but, c'mon. In a world like that, you guys must really not like your girls. Pregnancy = babies. Babies in a world like that means death. Unless you plan on using the girls and the babies as bait so you can escape. If that's the case, y'all are sicker in the heads than I thought. Ahahahaha

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I haven't tried this since 0.02.1. Should I restart everything from the beginning?

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
You may as well to refresh your memory.
Might as well. I just read my original post in this thread on Page 2 five months ago...

EDIT: It must pull the saves from the Temp folder, deleted the previous version and installed this and my old saves are still there.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
History because of the Then part? ;-)
Both, the past we can see the mc change from someone broken with the loss, and the now we can see how he acts, his choices, how he feel, even he being older, we can see that he cannot understand everything and that he love both of the girls. Is a really good history. And the scenes make even better :LOL:.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn cliffhanger. Who is living in the school too? I am betting on a teacher for now. o_O

By the way, guess everything is ready for Naomi to have a piece of the "action" next time too. :D

Reactions: AlexTorch

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Damn cliffhanger. Who is living in the school too? I am betting on a teacher for now. o_O

By the way, guess everything is ready for Naomi to have a piece of the "action" next time too. :D
I feel if it is a teacher they would recognise the girls, so wouldn't need to hide. But all my plot guesses in this game have been horribly wrong so far.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That last scene of the chapter was sure interesting. Adjust the brightness, and it looks like a man, who's wearing a badge of some sort.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I feel if it is a teacher they would recognise the girls, so wouldn't need to hide. But all my plot guesses in this game have been horribly wrong so far.
I really hope that is Alice...but probally will be Julie

That last scene of the chapter was sure interesting. Adjust the brightness, and it looks like a man, who's wearing a badge of some sort.
All what i see was a woman shorts and legs...

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes