caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.09.0-Mods APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Is the setting Massachusetts-if so, I was realyy excited that you chose Concord as the setting for the best friends house. I grew up and still live in Concord!

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is the setting Massachusetts-if so, I was realyy excited that you chose Concord as the setting for the best friends house. I grew up and still live in Concord!
I could be wrong, but I believe Kinderfeld said the setting is the mid-south Atlantic coast, NC/SC or Virginia maybe. Or maybe he just said he writes it as an area he's familiar with and that's the region he's from. We'll see how cold it gets, it seems like they are progressing towards winter. But I doubt he'd begrudge you choosing to believe it is set in MA.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I could be wrong, but I believe Kinderfeld said the setting is the mid-south Atlantic coast, NC/SC or Virginia maybe. Or maybe he just said he writes it as an area he's familiar with and that's the region he's from. We'll see how cold it gets, it seems like they are progressing towards winter. But I doubt he'd begrudge you choosing to believe it is set in MA.
ITs always cold when you sleep alone. :)

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, they live in a generic Eastern metropolis, with some references placing it Carolina/Virginia-esque. It's vague enough that you could shuffle it up or down a few states. I do drop a reference to Raleigh and Bojangles here and there. Using Concord is kind of a dual-reference. I had relatives living in New England for a while and I once lived south of Charlotte (which has a suburb of Concord).

For those not on the , a couple of teaser picks posted today:
Nowandthen Sample Pics.jpg Nowandthen Sample Pics2.jpg

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I would say the opposite, because my girlfriend always pulls the covers off me. :ROFLMAO:
Learned long ago - I have a California King (Hey - 6'6", I need the length), and I have two sets of top sheets and comforters. When the g/f is over, she gets her own and I get my own. If she wants to crawl under the covers with me, no problem I'll let her in but she won't be hogging mine :)

Reactions: thorin0815

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, they live in a generic Eastern metropolis, with some references placing it Carolina/Virginia-esque. It's vague enough that you could shuffle it up or down a few states. I do drop a reference to Raleigh and Bojangles here and there. Using Concord is kind of a dual-reference. I had relatives living in New England for a while and I once lived south of Charlotte (which has a suburb of Concord).

For those not on the , a couple of teaser picks posted today:
View attachment 872418 View attachment 872419
A Julie flashback...Hmm. :unsure:

Reactions: AlexTorch

erkper

May 16, 2018
What a bad dev....that is really a tease :LOL:. (Now i'm really thinking The girl in the end is really Julie )
yeah, probably Julie. I was kinda hoping it would be Missy (I think that was the other lady's name who helped set him up with adopting Carol.)

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
You may as well to refresh your memory.
Whenever I get in this situation I start another character and make it the opposite of mt other MC -skip the stuff I remember, read what I don't and make different choices than last time. I've also started to make a text file for my saves like so:

1st Save- MC: Jonathan Keleher

Sex w/

Lori (Dream)
Alice (Dream)
Carol

Flirt/Advance on:

Carol
Naomi

2nd Save- MC:

Sex w/

Flirt/Advance on:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
yeah, probably Julie. I was kinda hoping it would be Missy (I think that was the other lady's name who helped set him up with adopting Carol.)
The problem with Missy is that she was chubby and the girl is more slim, but in the end, we can only see her legs, so can be anybody, i wish that could be alice, but she was also chubby, and also if she saw naomi she will be running like a crazy to her daughter..

Did you hear that they are rebooting Punky? Unfortunately no Henry, I liked thet character RIP George Gaynes
Really? That's was my childhood...good to know. Also i miss a lot George Gaynes, i love his character in the police academy.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It'll be Julie, and she will turn out to be a lesbian and try to take our love interests off us. NTR confirmed!!!! (I joke I joke)

• Wow

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The problem with Missy is that she was chubby and the girl is more slim, but in the end, we can only see her legs, so can be anybody, i wish that could be alice, but she was also chubby, and also if she saw naomi she will be running like a crazy to her daughter..
Well they where chubby, but the whole adoption was years ago + the apocalypse, so they could have lost some pounds.

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
This is a pretty great VN so far. The one and only thing that seems to be weird to me is the use of "Ow" instead of "Oh." At least context wise that's what make sense. "Ow" usually being a representation of pain or discomfort, and "Oh" being a common use of pleasure or surprise. It's just kind of odd to see.

erkper

May 16, 2018
So we're playing a game about a much deadlier Covid?
If you've never seen or read any other zombie apocalypse movie or book, sure. A Covid that makes zombies. But however you see it, the pandemic is just the setting the story takes place in, not what the story is about, really. It's not like Jack, Carol, and company are going to find the cure and save humanity - they're simply carving out an existence for themselves in the middle of trying times.

Nov 24, 2017
If you've never seen or read any other zombie apocalypse movie or book, sure. A Covid that makes zombies. But however you see it, the pandemic is just the setting the story takes place in, not what the story is about, really. It's not like Jack, Carol, and company are going to find the cure and save humanity - they're simply carving out an existence for themselves in the middle of trying times.

To be fair, didn't get to the zombies part when I wrote that reply. I just hope that it won't be ruined like Acting Lessons was with a death that had no meaning behind them.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes