JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Yea, nah Julie and Sydney are pretty much stuck with the crazies at this point until another group shows up that might take them on if that's even safe. It would make zero sense to ever see them again. Sydney was told they were going to Marshland House or whatever but has no idea how to get there, who would she get there with? Not to mention the only maps the MC found were old and sun faded, taken out of the store a while ago because as he said people probably didn't buy them anymore there's a good chance there isn't a printed map available with the mansions location on it. What if MC and his group can't even find it? Are we supposed to believe that they stayed with the murder cult when given the opportunity to leave, only to leave later alone in hopes of meeting the people they let leave in the first place?

Personally I'd be really surprised if we saw them again, odd to give Sydney stats like Carol and Naomi and then drop her like a sack of potatoes with no real way of reuniting but hey it is what it is. My MC has Carol and Naomi they are all he needs.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Between the discussions with my own family a few friends and then my wife also for some odd reason brought it up where she works. There is a pretty clear reality check those defending the way this was written need to address. My wifes coworkers all said the same thing she and my daughters said. They would not for any reason separate from their husbands if they where not allowed in. The fact the husbands never came back to visit from this supposed hotel that was actually empty is a huge red flag for them. They would have gone where ever their husbands had to go aka the hotel and not entered at all. My daughters all said the same thing they would not leave my side and would stay with me.
Julie knowing males are not allowed and having the chance to leave knowing the events of the mc almost being murdered should have said hell no and left with the only person she could trust. These are things they talked about where my wife works and they said that is realistic and what happened in this story would be something only someone that does not care about their family or friends. for better lack of words they all called Sydney a retarded ungrateful bitch (my wifes words from her coworkers not mine)
As for them all leaving together and problems. 1 yes its a old car but it is also a large car they would have been able to fit. It would have been tight and I know its not practical but it could have been managed. There is also strength in numbers. The MC, Julie and Naomi all know how to use firearms with Carol at least knowing how to point it and shoot. That is 4 out of the 6 people that can help defend everyone. The Mc and Julie also know how to survive and are both physically fit and know what to search for if needed and could help train Carol and Naomi to be better.
So if this was written realistically they would have all left as family sticks together and friends would not leave friends in a situation where they will more then likely come to a bad end. The entire end is so far fetched and out of reality. The Mc had all these red flags and ignored them full bar, empty hotel dead man on 5th floor, dead infected around the corner. No men allowed inside.... Julie realizing if realistic that everything she was told was a lie would realize her son would be at risk or used against her. Threats on the first day Should have shown Sydney even if her family had shown up they most likely would have either not been allowed in or shot on the street. Too many unrealistic events in this chapter for a family man to accept.

cyberpred

Aug 23, 2018
First of all - kudo to the author of this story. This is one of the few games that I actually read and you have done a great job.

As with any story there is a bigger plot and I am sure they have an ending in place already. It is like watching a TV show, the writers know the ending and all the plots twits way before a single episode is aired. I find it very strange that the community is trying to find holes in the story line and suggesting a different narrative before the final chapter has been presented.

I am sure the author has already thought about all that is going on and we just upset cause in our mind we believe it should be different. Just look at Game of Thrones, How many people reading it though they would never have killed Ed Start so soon in the story. But there was a plan and at the end of the day, I prefer to be surprised than to think "I know what will happen next"

I have my popcorn out and watching.

Note maybe in the future Syndey escapes from the Lady camp and the Player needs to go back an rescue his future ladies

Reactions: Real Kreten

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Note maybe in the future Syndey escapes from the Lady camp and the Player needs to go back an rescue his future ladies
Hold on let me check my email and cell phone... nope no emails or texts on my phone since we are miles and miles away and no way to communicate. Oh wait maybe carrier pigeon... yea yea that would work... ohh wait stupid pigeon got lost since it doesnt know where they went.....

Reactions: JonTommy

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok I know I keep posting but I am going to add another reality check for those going on about how bad the choice of the Charger is.
Most newer vehicles have antitheft systems with a key that is chipped to the car. without that key do not even bother trying to even hotwire it as it will not see the right key and shut down or worse it sets off the alarm. Another thing same situation.... Thinking to use a car not knowing it has a theft system and putting a battery in it can also set off the alarm.
The old charger not only does not have those issues it is also easier to fix and has no electronics in it that can fail.
Need fuel easy get a hammer rocks anything you can strike with and a screwdriver and pan. punch a hole in the fuel tank of those useless cars and drain the fuel. Flat tires... Find a department store or automotive store and look for a tire inflator that plugs into the cigar lighter. all the mc needs to work on his car is a few very basic hand tools and not a whole toolbox worth of crap just to take off the air cleaner. So the reality here is the car is pretty much perfect for the situation they are in.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Between the discussions with my own family a few friends and then my wife also for some odd reason brought it up where she works. There is a pretty clear reality check those defending the way this was written need to address. My wifes coworkers all said the same thing she and my daughters said. They would not for any reason separate from their husbands if they where not allowed in. The fact the husbands never came back to visit from this supposed hotel that was actually empty is a huge red flag for them. They would have gone where ever their husbands had to go aka the hotel and not entered at all. My daughters all said the same thing they would not leave my side and would stay with me.
Julie knowing males are not allowed and having the chance to leave knowing the events of the mc almost being murdered should have said hell no and left with the only person she could trust. These are things they talked about where my wife works and they said that is realistic and what happened in this story would be something only someone that does not care about their family or friends. for better lack of words they all called Sydney a retarded ungrateful bitch (my wifes words from her coworkers not mine)
As for them all leaving together and problems. 1 yes its a old car but it is also a large car they would have been able to fit. It would have been tight and I know its not practical but it could have been managed. There is also strength in numbers. The MC, Julie and Naomi all know how to use firearms with Carol at least knowing how to point it and shoot. That is 4 out of the 6 people that can help defend everyone. The Mc and Julie also know how to survive and are both physically fit and know what to search for if needed and could help train Carol and Naomi to be better.
So if this was written realistically they would have all left as family sticks together and friends would not leave friends in a situation where they will more then likely come to a bad end. The entire end is so far fetched and out of reality. The Mc had all these red flags and ignored them full bar, empty hotel dead man on 5th floor, dead infected around the corner. No men allowed inside.... Julie realizing if realistic that everything she was told was a lie would realize her son would be at risk or used against her. Threats on the first day Should have shown Sydney even if her family had shown up they most likely would have either not been allowed in or shot on the street. Too many unrealistic events in this chapter for a family man to accept.
Yea none of the women in my family would've gone this route either. Honestly I'm surprised Carol even went in, she caved to the pressure too easily for how devoted to the MC she seems to be. Oh well hopefully the next chapter will have better writing because up until the end this story has been really good.

I want a choice if that's the case, because I wouldn't put Carol, Naomi, Alice, or myself in danger to go back for either Julie or Sydney. Especially if Julie still has the kid. We already have a woman with possible brain damage, we don't need a damn kid to lug around.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
1. Julie and Sydney have zero male lovers to worry about. There was only 1 other man besides Jack in the entire hotel - Carl. We don't know how long this status quo has been going on. We don't know if there were a lot of men who have "left" or been killed before this. There are no substantial numbers beyond Carl and Jack. Despite Sydney hoping that her family is alive I don't think she will need to worry about her family needing to stay somewhere.

Julie even says something to the effect that most of the women in the commune are not like Cassie. We can speculate all we want but there's nothing to say how it will actually go once Jack et all have left.
No not lovers but Julie has a son, as MC asks her about it, she just says, she doesn't like it and some of them are trying to change the mind of their leaders, didn't sound all that convincing, neither that they are the majority.
As for Sydney, yeah i agree.

2. Julie states that the hotel is set up for that purpose and that Carl is there. Does she actually say that she expects a lot of men to be there? She also says that Jack may have neighbors in the hotel but doesn't express any numbers or expectations.

All of that is supposition, just as the whole thing could be a giant conspiracy that all of the commune leadership is engaged in there's also no way to know that Cassie wasn't operating a small group within the commune that had conflicting goals with that of the majority of the women.
She says that there where (implying they left) and are other men, iirc the MC even wonders why Julie tells him that there are other men and if she just didn't know or is just parroting some official lines.

There are hundrets of women inside iirc, so there should have been a sizeable amount of men over time. So i'd guess whatever they do, they do it for long time, probably since the begining.
Why would the men leave ? They have family/lovers not far away, the hotel is stocked and it is a safe zone, why would anyone believe they just left.

Personaly i don't think that a small group would be able to keep this a secret, the inner circle at the very least would notice it. I mean, the men leaving all the time just doesn't sound convincing, so they tolerate it at least. If it was just Cassie and few others, they could stop them at any time.
But as u said, speculation and i think, i have said enough about it.

Cassie's disappearance and that of Jack and his group could take all the blame from Julie and Sydney. We don't know and most likely never will.
Sure but the core was police/Military, don't u think they would questioning Sydney very thoroughly ? She was part of MC's group, i don't see how this would end well. But yes we will likely never know.

Why does everyone think that crowding 7 people into a loud, fuel inefficient vehicle, with limited supplies, and driving out of the city (into the unknown) is a better idea than letting two people make their own decisions as to what they do with their lives? Jack was right to think that Carol, Naomi, and Alice were better off in the community because he has NO IDEA what is waiting for them outside of town.
A good idea? Hell no, just better than the alternative imo. And yes they are safer in the compound, until they find out about Cassie or whats going on in the hotel, than it isn't safe anymore.
Even if Cassie was just part of small group, which are behind that, in secret and against the will of the leadership, all the more reason for them to silence both, dead men tell no tales.
They can scavenge for resources, find a better car, be cautious with infected/bandits and outside of the city the number of infected/bandits should be far lower at least.
Is it safe ? Of course not, but it is even harder to protect yourself against a knife in the back, even more so, if u have no idea who is behind this.

Jacks plan was, that they make him look like a rapist, so all the blame goes on him and Naomi/Sydney/Julie are safe from any suspicions. But would they really buy it ?
They saw how the group arrived, happily chatted, visited him, stayed the night with him at the hotel, they spend time in the haven and all 3 women with him were armed...imagine Naomi or Sydney making this story belivable, infront of police officers no less...honestly, i don't think Jack has thought this through to the end.

Jack fucked up a long time ago when he didn't seriously consider leaving the city earlier, by not finding a better vehicle (like a van or 4 wheel drive vehicle), and by not having ready to go supplies. He should have created bug out bags for everyone. He's been complacent and it bit him in the ass when they fled the fire. When you consider how unprepared he is, the fact that he is traveling with two teenage girls and a woman with a head injury, well... I would expect the story to get very dark (but I don't think the dev is going to go that route).
Honestly that was disappointing, MC already realised he fucked up and needs to prepare much better, as they fled from the old apartment.
They planed to leave the city, he knew he needs a better car, they stayed weeks in the school and we saw the MC trained a lot and was bored, because nothing else was to do...
He should have prepared/stocked the car at very least, in case they need to flee fast.

His car frustrates me to no end...since the first episodes it was warned how bad it is, for the current situation.
How hard can it be to find a damn car in this city...the dead battery wouldn't even be a problem they had a working generator in the school and every car service should have some charger to load car-batterys.
I hope there is some kind of accident and that car will finaly be history :cautious:

The fact that people are saying the developer needs to rewrite the story is ridiculous. If people are unhappy with the direction of the story this is the perfect time to walk away. Let the developer tell the story he wants to tell.
I'm not unhappy with the direction of the story, my problem isn't that Sydney is leaving the group, or Julie not joining them. But the reasoning and reactions, like from Sydney, she literally reacts with ''Oh shit. That's not good.The getting killed part.'':FacePalm: thats pretty much the last thing we hear from her...
I think he should have spend at least a episode soley for the haven plot, it's an important moment after all. At the moment it feels just rushed, not very convincing and left me with a bitter taste and not because im sad that we will likely never see them again. It is even more frustrating, when we had 4 or 5 episodes at the school, with not much happening.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Man, a car dealership would be such an easy place to snag a new ride. Break in, find the key fobs that are conveniently labeled, replace a battery and add fuel if you must, and take the car. I can't imagine in this setting that many people stole cars off lots, they went for food and guns. I don't know how things are in big cities but around here we have more car dealerships than we do grocery stores pretty much anything else.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No not lovers but Julie has a son, as MC asks her about it, she just says, she doesn't like it and some of them are trying to change the mind of their leaders, didn't sound all that convincing, neither that they are the majority.
As for Sydney, yeah i agree.

She says that there where (implying they left) and are other men, iirc the MC even wonders why Julie tells him that there are other men and if she just didn't know or is just parroting some official lines.

There are hundrets of women inside iirc, so there should have been a sizeable amount of men over time. So i'd guess whatever they do, they do it for long time, probably since the begining.
Why would the men leave ? They have family/lovers not far away, the hotel is stocked and it is a safe zone, why would anyone believe they just left.

Personaly i don't think that a small group would be able to keep this a secret, the inner circle at the very least would notice it. I mean, the men leaving all the time just doesn't sound convincing, so they tolerate it at least. If it was just Cassie and few others, they could stop them at any time.
But as u said, speculation and i think, i have said enough about it.

Sure but the core was police/Military, don't u think they would questioning Sydney very thoroughly ? She was part of MC's group, i don't see how this would end well. But yes we will likely never know.

A good idea? Hell no, just better than the alternative imo. And yes they are safer in the compound, until they find out about Cassie or whats going on in the hotel, than it isn't safe anymore.
Even if Cassie was just part of small group, which are behind that, in secret and against the will of the leadership, all the more reason for them to silence both, dead men tell no tales.
They can scavenge for resources, find a better car, be cautious with infected/bandits and outside of the city the number of infected/bandits should be far lower at least.
Is it safe ? Of course not, but it is even harder to protect yourself against a knife in the back, even more so, if u have no idea who is behind this.

Jacks plan was, that they make him look like a rapist, so all the blame goes on him and Naomi/Sydney/Julie are safe from any suspicions. But would they really buy it ?
They saw how the group arrived, happily chatted, visited him, stayed the night with him at the hotel, they spend time in the haven and all 3 women with him were armed...imagine Naomi or Sydney making this story belivable, infront of police officers no less...honestly, i don't think Jack has thought this through to the end.

Honestly that was disappointing, MC already realised he fucked up and needs to prepare much better, as they fled from the old apartment.
They planed to leave the city, he knew he needs a better car, they stayed weeks in the school and we saw the MC trained a lot and was bored, because nothing else was to do...
He should have prepared/stocked the car at very least, in case they need to flee fast.

His car frustrates me to no end...since the first episodes it was warned how bad it is, for the current situation.
How hard can it be to find a damn car in this city...the dead battery wouldn't even be a problem they had a working generator in the school and every car service should have some charger to load car-batterys.
I hope there is some kind of accident and that car will finaly be history :cautious:

I'm not unhappy with the direction of the story, my problem isn't that Sydney is leaving the group, or Julie not joining them. But the reasoning and reactions, like from Sydney, she literally reacts with ''Oh shit. That's not good.The getting killed part.'':FacePalm: thats pretty much the last thing we hear from her...
I think he should have spend at least a episode soley for the haven plot, it's an important moment after all. At the moment it feels just rushed, not very convincing and left me with a bitter taste and not because im sad that we will likely never see them again. It is even more frustrating, when we had 4 or 5 episodes at the school, with not much happening.

All perfectly valid thoughts. As someone who finds the illogical behavior of people in zombie fiction to be one of the main reasons I don't like zombie fiction this feels like par for the course. I mean, really, the horror genre is littered with examples of people acting illogically, or just plain stupid, in order to further the plot. I don't see this as any different.

Jack has proven again and again that he only reacts to things, he will talk about being proactive but doesn't really do anything until he has to do it. He needs a new vehicle, talks about getting a new vehicle, even leaves the van that the bandits used to get into the school intact... Yet is still in the charger at the end. This whole thing with the haven is the same, he reacts, and hurries forward. They don't have a lot of supplies, they don't have any real place to sleep, no safety, nothing. And yet he has to leave...

To me this is how B movie zombie/horror stories go... Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this game. I just don't expect Jack to actually think things through, create a well thought out and discussed plan, and execute it. As long as he has some coffee and whiskey, a safe place for them to survive (and fuck) Jack becomes content and unwilling to move forward.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This update was an epic failure for me. MC stupidity with no escape plan with the school given what happened at the apartment and ignoring all the obvious red flags about the feminazi camp. Julie and Sydney reaction to the assassination attempt was crap(I wanted to put a bullet in Sydney when she had a bitch like Idc remark ). Now we are saddled with Alice who many dont want in the group.

The reasons given why they stay are also dumb Julie could have simply stated having a baby in a group constantly on the move is bad and a baby is also high maintenance in apocalyptic world. Sydney is just lazy and a coward having people do the security jobs while she sits back in the infirmary. Her family if ever they came or come to the camp now will be killed especially the males.

This is a dangerous so if we had to get rid of them could have been death by infected or bandits instead It looks like both girls just dumped the group like shit.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This update was an epic failure for me. MC stupidity with no escape plan with the school given what happened at the apartment and ignoring all the obvious red flags about the feminazi camp. Julie and Sydney reaction to the assassination attempt was crap(I wanted to put a bullet in Sydney when she had a bitch like Idc remark ). Now we are saddled with Alice who many dont want in the group.

The reasons given why they stay are also dumb Julie could have simply stated having a baby in a group constantly on the move is bad and a baby is also high maintenance in apocalyptic world. Sydney is just lazy and a coward having people do the security jobs while she sits back in the infirmary. Her family if ever they came or come to the camp now will be killed especially the males.
Yes and no the baby is old enough now to not be that big of a issue. just food and keep it quiet. Alice picked up and dumped into a place where she knows no one is now with her daughter, Carol who she teats as a second daughter and also the Mc who she if given time before would have probably had a affair with before. So now she has family around her instead of strangers. Granted her and Naomi play off each other for attention before and might cause conflict they would have to work out now but she may actually come around while being surrounded by people she knows and loves.
On to another thing it seems the dev dropped Sydney for Alice and did not include Julie cause he just plain doesnt want to add more people he has to write about aka lazy and doesnt want to make more work for himself hence dropping one then adding one keeping the group at 4 people. Sadly Julie and Sydney are will prob end up dead now when Cassie doesnt return. It all boils down to shitty and rushed writing in this last episode making it even worse then what already took place while at the high school. As I said this need a rewrite the episode was trashed at the end.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The excellent above posts are why I wish the compound was explored more and fleshed out in the story. It felt a little rushed which left some plot holes and gaps. But yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if we see them again looking for revenge.

Reactions: notBatman747

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The excellent above posts are why I wish the compound was explored more and fleshed out in the story. It felt a little rushed which left some plot holes and gaps. But yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if we see them again looking for revenge.
You didn't know the Memorial Day Special Edition was a one-shot all about what life was like in the compound? Must be on a different Discord server than the Dev.

PS - J/K :)

• Haha
Reactions: Watcher X

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, I think I will take a pause from this game for a few updates.
Which is a crying shame as this VN was one of, if not the most looked forward to update for me with how much it made me feel for Carol, Naomi, and Syd.

I LOVE having Alice alive but yeah. I really attached to our Red Hot Doc, and her skittish personality.
If she's gone for good. I doubt I'll enjoy the rest of this story.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Yes and no the baby is old enough now to not be that big of a issue. just food and keep it quiet. Alice picked up and dumped into a place where she knows no one is now with her daughter, Carol who she teats as a second daughter and also the Mc who she if given time before would have probably had a affair with before. So now she has family around her instead of strangers. Granted her and Naomi play off each other for attention before and might cause conflict they would have to work out now but she may actually come around while being surrounded by people she knows and loves.
On to another thing it seems the dev dropped Sydney for Alice and did not include Julie cause he just plain doesnt want to add more people he has to write about aka lazy and doesnt want to make more work for himself hence dropping one then adding one keeping the group at 4 people. Sadly Julie and Sydney are will prob end up dead now when Cassie doesnt return. It all boils down to shitty and rushed writing in this last episode making it even worse then what already took place while at the high school. As I said this need a rewrite the episode was trashed at the end.
How would you rewrite it though? Aside from making Julie less shit... literally one of the first things she wants you to do is give your daughter up to the fucking commune so I didn't like her immediately, there really isn't much I think I'd want changed. Honestly having them react differently to the MC and Naomi almost being killed would be as far as I'd go. I can understand why he didn't keep ALL of them together, it's just more writing and shit for him to do. Plus do we really really want a kid in our group? I sure don't. I think the story would suffer if there was a kid around the MC and others make enough stupid mistakes as is a kid would be even worse. Plus I don't want to deal with Julie when he gets himself killed.

Maybe the commune or haven or whatever you want to call it could have been more fleshed out but that probably would've been just as boring as the school. The MC literally cannot go inside so what would we actually do? See what happens through the eyes of the girls? How would they be exposed to the secrets of the place? If none of the 100+ women living there know that the men are being killed in the hotel there is no way a couple 18 year olds are going to change things. I dunno maybe the camp could have been avoided in writing all together since it makes no sense in the first place. Why would these women kill all the men? We're supposed to believe they didn't have good capable men with them in the military or police force? All of them turned to rapists as soon as the shit hit the fan? So now these badass action women are wiping them all out? It doesn't make sense. I'd imagine anyone with any sort of military or law enforcement training would look at what they have and leverage it as best they could to survive, you wouldn't kill off the strongest (and probably most well trained) of your society just because you decide you hate their gender. Now that I think about it, what the fuck is the future looking like for them? How are they going to keep their numbers up? Kidnap men just to breed then off em? I don't get it. None of it makes any sense.

I guess at the end of the day I'm just confused how the writing took such a weird turn. Julie was totally unbelievable some of her first lines were trying to get MC to give up his only family. Sydney was eh, I'm more disappointed at her reaction to hearing MC and Naomi almost dying than I am to her choosing to stay. We got Alice back and that's a plus at least she has some familial bond to the group even if she may have some lasting head injury stuff going on. I'm really hoping she isn't written in just to be a tragic death later, that would be kind of dumb in my mind. I dunno. The story leading up to this was really good, the school was kind of boring, and the end just made my head spin.

I sincerely hope Julie, her kid, and Sydney don't show back up. If they do I imagine it'd go something like they leave the place and it's hard as shit to survive, the kid gets zombied, Julie has a breakdown but damn it she can survive, and so with the "help" of our bisexual doctor friend they reunite with MC against all odds. Which would probably be even worse than the commune ending. :LOL:

Reactions: notBatman747

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The current update has, as some have already written, some writing problems. I don't want to presume that I could have done it better, but some things could have been solved more elegantly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm being frank at this point: I would have no problem with it, even though I know it's unrealistic if this chapter is changed/retconned. I'm not one to get upset when the plot goes in a direction I don't like and then provides the pitchfork and torches for a lynch mob, but here, and I have to admit this, some bucks were shot.

However. I'll wait and see what the next update does and depending on how it goes I'll keep an eye on the development or not.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
How would you rewrite it though?
First off the initial meeting up with Julie would be redone. The sheer threat to the MC at at the gate would scare them enough that even Sydney would realize something isnt right.
Neither Carol or Naomi would go inside as they would like my wife and daughter said to me not want to leave my side. Alice would go meet them at this supposed hotel. My wife said it best if you cant go I wont even think of going in.
Instead of going fucking retarded they would notice real quick everything Julie said about the hotel isnt true and that would wake Julie up to the fact she was lied to all along. There are no men where she was told and when the freshly killed body of the man that was sent there not long before they go there it would wake Julie up to the fact she can not trust those inside the compound.
Sydney would actually have more fucking compassion for the man that just saved her life and not act like some ungrateful bitch and instead react to the threat to his life and not all of a sudden develop courage when the entire time she was around them in the school she kept saying for one thing "She did not like being around a bunch of people"............ now all of a sudden she has a backbone and can deal with large groups?????????? She just did a complete 180 to everything we knew of her before they left the school. How long did it take her to actually meet with the MC and the girls in the school... and that was only because 1 he stopped the raiders and 2 she saw all the blood so her medical training compelled her to try and help him. Yet she goes into that compound and overnight makes instant friends and trusts them unquestionably????????
Julie now coming to the realization all the men she was told should be at the hotel was a lie then the attempt on the Mc's life by one of the inner circle would wake her up and she would lose all trust and leave the compound with the MC.
As for your comment about the child..... that tells me you are not a family person you dont have kid or in my case even grand children so you dont give a shit about children and could act like a heartless ass.
With all that said realism would take effect Sydney would still be the scared fearful girl and stay with the MC and the girls. Julie would wake up to the truth of whats going on and leave. That is a realistic outcome not this "We all went stupid lets act like morons crap"

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Have to agree. Find it very ridiculous people getting triggered because some female survivors have gone fanatical in their search for protection from outside threats. Didn't saw any of this hysteria when it was revealed a bunch of college guys turned into rapists and killers (this is the apocalypse, some people will go insane). Or crying and bitching (and calling the dev lazy :FacePalm: ) over Sydney deciding to stay, when it was very obvious from the start she did not wanted to leave the city.

Grow up people!

I am happy with her destiny, Sydney will be able to stay in a place which will allow her to hope (even if in vain) to see her family again while staying in contact with other people which will keep her sane.

And about Julie i see no issues. She pretty much stated she has lots of support inside of the community and in case Cassie wasn't just a lone nutjob but following orders of other nutjobs (which by the way i doubt it and will explain a bit later) her presence there will be necessary to stop this place from disintegrating when people realize what Cassie was doing in the hotel.

By the way i think she (Cassie) was doing it alone. If she had help they would have already moved the body from the fifth floor instead of leaving it there for anyone to see.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes