FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
incest with mom?

if is it, can we have sex with her yet?

also do i need to download the game partially from prologue or all weeks already in current file now?
Hi just curious what is the swinging/sharing ratio? To non swinging/sharing content?

Also what kind are we talking about you sharing the girls with others or more swinging you share yours he shares his? And are you the mc involved or are you watching or do they go off to be with others without you?

Just trying to figure out if I should download this or not? I'm guessing that there's plenty of content even on non swinging path
Really just trying to get a feel for the game? Any insight is appreciated

Thank you for your time
While there is a bit more content on the sharing path, it's usually just one or two scenes and some dialogue. Week 3 has an alternate scene depending on your path. The sharing itself is mostly facing the reality that many of the women in the game are married and do, believe it or not, have sex with their own husbands. It will stray from that however, but most of the time when it does it will still stay in the family, so to speak. One of the girls has their parents show up and well.. the game does indeed have an incest tag...

As for sex without the mc: it has happened with a certain husband and wife, but there won't ever be a time that the mc gets cucked or simply watches. Also the golden rule of the game is that the mc will always be the first man to have sex with any of the women on-screen. (It would have to be assumed that the married women with kids have probably had sex with their husbands at some point in time off-screen). For the most part, the sharing will be with husbands/brothers/sons/etc.. I think you may be able to figure out what my main fetish is.

As for incest with mom.. it will happen, but maybe not for a while. I want a bit of a bigger payoff for that one, tbh. There is, however, plenty of naughty stuff with her already and that will continue for sure.

Each episode is a completely different upload. I don't reuse any renders, so if I didn't make each release separate the file size would be insane. Hope this answers your questions!

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
While there is a bit more content on the sharing path, it's usually just one or two scenes and some dialogue. Week 3 has an alternate scene depending on your path. The sharing itself is mostly facing the reality that many of the women in the game are married and do, believe it or not, have sex with their own husbands. It will stray from that however, but most of the time when it does it will still stay in the family, so to speak. One of the girls has their parents show up and well.. the game does indeed have an incest tag...

As for sex without the mc: it has happened with a certain husband and wife, but there won't ever be a time that the mc gets cucked or simply watches. Also the golden rule of the game is that the mc will always be the first man to have sex with any of the women on-screen. (It would have to be assumed that the married women with kids have probably had sex with their husbands at some point in time off-screen). For the most part, the sharing will be with husbands/brothers/sons/etc.. I think you may be able to figure out what my main fetish is.

As for incest with mom.. it will happen, but maybe not for a while. I want a bit of a bigger payoff for that one, tbh. There is, however, plenty of naughty stuff with her already and that will continue for sure.

Each episode is a completely different upload. I don't reuse any renders, so if I didn't make each release separate the file size would be insane. Hope this answers your questions!
Hopefully the sharing includes more of your wife/family with others like the first episode. Anyways thanks for the great work, I am enjoying the game quite a bit.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hopefully the sharing includes more of your wife/family with others like the first episode. Anyways thanks for the great work, I am enjoying the game quite a bit.
There will almost certainly be more of that in the future. If you've played week 3, you might have a caught a line about inviting people over for dinner to meet the Mrs.. I've been toying with the idea of doing some "at home" scenes with the Masters family members, so when that happens you can pretty much bet that dinner won't be the only thing getting served ;).

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
There will almost certainly be more of that in the future. If you've played week 3, you might have a caught a line about inviting people over for dinner to meet the Mrs.. I've been toying with the idea of doing some "at home" scenes with the Masters family members, so when that happens you can pretty much bet that dinner won't be the only thing getting served ;).
Well I subbed on Patreon, glad someone is consistently pushing out updates monthly!

Reactions: FleshSac

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Those were painful matches, i'm terrified and curious about Grimm, nobody messes with Wash and how many people are you gonna add? I love it! Keep it up.:love:

Reactions: FleshSac

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Man this is amazing it almost makes me wish I could take control of the girls during the matches. Like if Rumble Roses had sex in it. Damn it now I want play a wrestling game!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i hope i dont write a second time not knowing a first....cool idea for this series but all this sharing is sadening(for me),i love harem storys but hate other guys have my fun instead...even if you can disable the sharing part ,it happens anyway and a part of the story goes amiss...if you ever write it without swing-share whatnot i´m back on board...the girls havin fun is cool but other dudes,even they are your dad,brother or grandad is a nono...they have to fall for me hehehehe....fun aside -good luck with your work and maybe we see us with another kinkline (y) :cool:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Will you be adding in characters like Kasumi from DOA or, (If there's a chance if you know about it.) Asagi Igawa from the Taimanin series?
I've thought about bringing in characters from other media as kind of "special guests" for a match or two. I'd like to do polls for people to vote on who they'd like to see, but I don't know when I'll start doing it. The series is still in it's infancy (this is only the 5th episode), so anything can happen, it's just a matter of when!

Reactions: NickyD67

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
I've thought about bringing in characters from other media as kind of "special guests" for a match or two. I'd like to do polls for people to vote on who they'd like to see, but I don't know when I'll start doing it. The series is still in it's infancy (this is only the 5th episode), so anything can happen, it's just a matter of when!
Ok. I was just kinda curious, and I'd thought it would bring your attention.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
DEV. Thank you for existing. Your pervert mind has created one of the best game ever according to me.
I love every new update even more than the previous!
GOOD JOB!
(sharing scenes are liiife)
Thanks so much for the kind words! I still have quite of bit of perverted material in mind, so I'll keep it coming!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It's bound to happen to down the road...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main rule I'm following is that no other men get involved with the girls until the MC has been with them, but he'll get around to everyone eventually, haha!
Curious will the mc be involved with the interactions his wife has with others or will she be doing it when he's not around?

Also how much content will be sharing? Compared to not sharing? Like what is the ratio and how much of that will include the mc and how much will be without the mc?
Is this worth playing with sharing off? Is this games focus mostly about the sharing? Content wise?
Also are the scenes fair? (Wife has sex with some guy but all you get is a handjob?) Not quite fair imo.

Thank you for your time

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes