3.60 star(s) 69 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
b4.png

Overview:
You are a young man that works as a physical therapist and you are called to a house job by a rich and somewhat strange man, who turns out to be the leader of a mysterious cult. His daughter, Charlotte was involved in an accident months ago and still hasn't fully recovered. Fearing she will develop chronic pain and wanting to compensate for his lack of presence in the girls life, the man is more than willing to spend large amounts of money to make it up to her. Here you meet the sweet Charlotte, her cute and funny friend Lisa, the cold and distant step sister Hazel and the cheating temptress Nicole, the step mother.
Upon arriving at the house, you soon come to realize that lust and temptation lies at every corner. The girls all look incredible and you find it hard to keep your eyes off of them, but will you live a story of romance and conquest, will you be truthful to the one you fall in love with? Or will you embark on a voyage of voyeurism and debauchery while trying to have them all?
In Nursing Back to Pleasure you will heal Charlotte's body and mind but will you also embrace her loving heart? Could you be able to nurse Hazel's cold heart and see what levels of pleasure lie beyond? Will you fight and break the chains of Lisa's chastity vow? Or will you simply dive into Nicole's appetite for sexual debauchery and infidelity?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sig - Gallery Mod* - Multi-Mod* - Italian Translation*

BarryStanton69 thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

nbpw1.jpg 1ass20.jpg 1ass37.jpg 1bss20.jpg 1bss33.jpg 1bss55.jpg 1css7.jpg 1css48.jpg

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I"M GONNA HAVE TO DROP THIS READ BELOW WHY, AND I SUGGEST USING SANCHO'S MOD, IF HE CHOOSES TO CONTINUE IT.
NOTE: SAVES FROM MY MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH HIS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO START OVER ANYWAY.

The dev has reworked part of this and added new stuff, I'm out Sancho1969 it's all yours! I don't have time to redo stuff the dev went back and did to previous parts of the game, you'll know this is my policy, so bring the sad faces out if you will, but Sancho has an excellent mod for this game, you'll still likely have to start a new save though because there are variables that were not in previous versions!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Developer: Daniels K
Here's to another rushed ending :HideThePain:

But at least he completes his games so that's a huge plus I guess :unsure:

Edit:

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The game looks Beautiful...Will look forward to it...Thanks for the share...Good Luck...
Lerd0 style...

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I'm gonna try this guys game again only cause the renders look like they improved. I hope the writing and story has as well. I couldn't finish that last one.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Daniels K's Game.
As always hot girls, a good and promising start, but after about 4 updates things start to go downhill until the rushed end...but as someone already said, at least he finishes his games and i never saw him trying to milk his patrons...on his own way his seems to be a consistent dev...
but im gonna wait for a while before trying this game.:KEK:

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes