3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really simple to code it yourself.

Each chapter have a line in the patch. Is the same line for each update (except the first if my memory is good). Only the number of the chapter is different.

Simply copy/paste the line for chapter 9 under the other code lines and change the number 9 for number 10. Simply like that..

Is so simple i do it myself since three updates. I don't think about post it because i think the people have already read my post about this in this thread.

Check the up right of the screen. You have a search engine for find it.
Ohh I had assumed it was the kind of patch that edits the text directly, not that it was simply a series of triggers for variables already coded in the game.

That is very appreciated it, thank you!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel, I edit my above post. Try it and let me know if works....I can't test it yet.
Thank you very much. Unfortunately I will not be able to test it until a few hours, as I am not at home at the moment. But I will as soon as I can!

Thank you :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The bitch that betrayed you can die off in part 2. Then again the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Oath of Loyalty [Ch. 10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 257 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 222 MB:

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man, these mobsters are all buffoons. Every last one of them. All they do is yell and throw insults at each other lol. It's like watching a bunch of kids playing mafia. A loose cannon here and there might make sense, but a calm and menacing type needs to hold the reins. It just feels like a shitshow rather than a battle of wits and will. Where are subtle threats? The conversations with deeper meaning? Character growth? True brotherhood? Betrayals that we didn't see coming? Incredible power plays? There is just no finesse in this story. There are no characters that show competence at all. Like Bella as the consigliere? LOL. She immediately acts like a 2 bit chump afterwards in the meeting. The MC is passable I guess in the role of the head, but where was the arc where he grows into the role? Where was the father's funeral? You'd think that is an impactful and pivotal moment that would be shown. Where is the scene where MC shows his resolve? Ehhhh...

edit: And the ending... lol. That has got to be the saddest group of inner circle for a Don. Literally just the women of his family with zero power/influence and Bella the consigliere.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What a fantastic game!

The ending I got was MC takes power, Bella is 2nd in charge, they go to war, we will marry Angela

My only question is... where the fuck is Jane? She was pregnant!!

Definitely a fantastic game. I really, really hope you guys get what you deserve!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You only got that ending if you chose "So what? Let her go." when you got informed that she wanted to leave town.
If you chose the other option, you got Jane to stay. This brings a different ending. You write your father (who is still alive) a letter & leave, with Jane and Sofia.
I did not let her go. I ask her to stay!

I also seem to be missing the last of Bella's scenes. Well, and many others. I am just surprised of Bella's as she was my main focus since she appear.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I did not let her go. I ask her to stay!

I also seem to be missing the last of Bella's scenes
Hmm, I had 3 routes saved.
1 where I was totally faithful to Jane. 1 where I fucked them all but had her stay & 1 where I fucked them all & let her go.

When I loaded the 1st 2 they both ended with me leaving with Jane & Sofia, then the death by hitman years later, when I had a daughter with Jane & I'm sure it said that I needed to make the choice to let her go, to see the canon ending.
So loaded the 3rd and got the one where MC takes over and Bella is consigliere.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hmm, I had 3 routes saved.
1 where I was totally faithful to Jane. 1 where I fucked them all but had her stay & 1 where I fucked them all & let her go.

When I loaded the 1st 2 they both ended with me leaving with Jane & Sofia, then the death by hitman years later, when I had a daughter with Jane & I'm sure it said that I needed to make the choice to let her go, to see the canon ending.
So loaded the 3rd and got the one where MC takes over and Bella is consigliere.
Mmmm I don't know... But yeah, staying is clearly the way this novel goes.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, MC taking over and wiping out his enemies in Chapter 2. Looking forward to it. (y) Shame we have to marry, but guess we'll see where that goes, too. I like her, anyway.
Definitely seems more appropriate for continuation of the story.
It does makes a lot of sense doing so. It is also very consistent with MC's growth. Before, he did not want to. Now he understands there are things he has to do. He even promises to be loyal :KEK:

Guess it wouldn't make much of a chapter 2, if it's just him, his wife (Jane), sister and child living a healthy, normal life. :ROFLMAO:
Mmmm why no? speed fast 18 years and we have a regular MC fucks his wife, sister, daughter and niece (who is also his daughter)?:lepew:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have mod installed and can not play chapter 10. I assume that I have to wait for a mod to get updated.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sitting here reading these comments and I'm just wondering who the fuck is Bella! lol Possible to not even meet her?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I have an issue. I downloaded the new update and whenever I click to move forward, it does nothing. It just stays on the same scene. I tried to check the settings to see if something was off but I am not seeing anything.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes