3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There will be! Lots more!
Have we met all of the potential LI/entanglements/dry hump partners? Or are there still more for us to drool over (and for HaremLoverMuffinMan to attempt to impregnate)?

We have one more mafia family to meet, right?

Jan 28, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but after playing through, I wanted to start over to try something different. However, when I choose to start a new game, it always makes me start in chapter 2, instead of the beginning.

Reactions: duane71

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but after playing through, I wanted to start over to try something different. However, when I choose to start a new game, it always makes me start in chapter 2, instead of the beginning.
Once you install the v2 patch and made a play through you are locked into starting at chapter 2. To undo, remove the patch, start a new game. save. quit. reinstall patch. load your new save.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - good that I waited before I made a post ... I had planned, to complain about, not be able to rename MC ... BUT ... in chapter 2 the name resets and you have to play as Vincent until the next board. That should be an option at start - I dont change my name during play, so that is not needed on the board.

He is a little hypocrite he complains about his mom having some drinks ... and he smokes weed, kills some beers and fucks his cousin? ... sure ... and I am not a friend of forced intercourse (Daniela) on top of that.

And at the party ... Jane have nothing to say about the house? ... They never talked about his rich family before so this seem weird to me.

Later with Angela at her home ... I picked the middle option on their first meeting and the way they interact does not fit. I mean they talked for what? 5-10min and now they are hugging and stuff? Havent played the path when you meet up with her, maybe than it fits better ...

All in all this is a nice game and a good introduction. The renders and girls look good and the game flow is nice.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Later with Angela at her home ... I picked the middle option on their first meeting and the way they interact does not fit. I mean they talked for what? 5-10min and now they are hugging and stuff? Havent played the path when you meet up with her, maybe than it fits better ...

All in all this is a nice game and a good introduction. The renders and girls look good and the game flow is nice.
From all your points this one is the one I get the least. The poor girl is stricken with grief, she's pouring her heart out to main as she sees him as someone who can relate to her. Whats he going to do, stand there and just let her cry? He's obviously also relating to her pain and wants to comfort her. It's not like they're making out and he's humping her leg!

Actually none of your points make sense to me. Main drinks and parties as any other normal 20some year old would. Mary's drinking every night to the point she s passing out in a stuper, you dont see a difference?

Jane obviously got his address, she might be new to the city, but she knows the rich part of town, why would she be surprised by going to a house that's in a rich neighborhood? Would be like saying hey meet me at my house in Beverly Hills and you showing up and being surprised that its a huge house. And besides, why would she care about the house? She's from a poor family, obviously she sees that as a plus for her to get with him.

hey, but thanks for the feedback :D :D lol.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2018
I think this game has potential. It has good renders and mafia stories are good most of the time. I hope it doesn't get abandoned. I will definitely keep this game in my list of "waiting for updates" and play it every time a new update turns up. Keep up the good work!

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
great game so far my complaints are that the girl laughing sound effect is cringy and distracting and there are some unskippable sex scenes like the cousin (I have the incest patch on but I dont believe it should automatically get me sex scenes without a choice

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
If the MC ever gets an opportunity to to get a bit ruthless, I hope Tommy is somehow involved. I personally wouldn't be so forgiving. Them getting engaged is just rubbing it in his face. Though him catching the MC having one last fling with his fiance would be priceless.

Reactions: MLBnoob

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
If the MC ever gets an opportunity to to get a bit ruthless, I hope Tommy is somehow involved. I personally wouldn't be so forgiving. Them getting engaged is just rubbing it in his face. Though him catching the MC having one last fling with his fiance would be priceless.
I agree, I hope they show up later and we get to send Tommy to sleep with the fishes or castrate him. Oh and also make MC's ex suffer also.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes