3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
Anyone know what is the scene in Angela replay ?
At the start of the game when you meet Angela in the coffee shop you can have sex with her (with the right choices). However, if you do pursue Angela you will miss out on the first sex scene with Jane. So basically you have to choose one or the other.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Guess it's the first game the dev creates and the game is still in an early stage
is his first game. UHA is currently on hold, as he puts his full effort into this one. Ari's rendering skills have markedly improved, and his writing is better. OOL's renders are some of the best of any of the 275+ games I've played on F95.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is his first game. UHA is currently on hold, as he puts his full effort into this one. Ari's rendering skills have markedly improved, and his writing is better. OOL's renders are some of the best of any of the 275+ games I've played on F95.
yeah he did improve a lot and is clear in this game, I loved house arrest too

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
strange thing about Jane, she is poor but she comes to a pool party in a fucking mega mansion, and she doesn't have anything to say about that? :D
also a bit strange, Paulie orders them to go inside, a few minutes later they are fucking like it's just a normal day and everything is A OK :D

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I didn't know that. I checked the paytron page for OoL but I found nothing about "Under House Arrest".
Thanks for letting me know mate.

I never checked UHA but sure will do so.

But yeah I agree and as I wrote, I really like OoL.

And I don't mind those little plot holes or stuff folks point out here.
Maybe Jane doesn't want to come across as some easily impressed little girl or envious?
Maybe the charming personality of the MC made her forget everything else?
Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe....

Don't get stuck up on such minor trivialities, just enjoy.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I didn't know that. I checked the paytron page for OoL but I found nothing about "Under House Arrest".
Thanks for letting me know mate.
You're welcome. UHA has its own . The pages do not refer to each other, but they probably should. Looks like an oversight that Ari ought to fix ASAP.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Good renders, good models, good story and no bazookas! The girls look good and the mother and aunts look their age.
Not really into mafia games but this is interesting.
BTW sex with your cousin is not incest well in the civilised countries of the world. In fact having sex between consenting adults is not illegal in most countries and does not count as incest but having kids can cause problems.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
IF my renders improved it's because I didnt do them lol - OOL is a collab with Hooli who deos the renders, so he deserves the praise for those. :)
Than please relate our praise to him/her but also consider our praise for your game, a praise for your (both or your) work.
It's a package deal. Renders are nothing without story and coding. Coding is nothing without renders and story. And you got the drift.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
anyone look under the hood? What variables are being affected with the choices? Like if you lie, is it docking potential points from the girls, or is it more about shaping the MC's personality?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
From all your points this one is the one I get the least. The poor girl is stricken with grief, she's pouring her heart out to main as she sees him as someone who can relate to her. Whats he going to do, stand there and just let her cry? He's obviously also relating to her pain and wants to comfort her. It's not like they're making out and he's humping her leg!

Actually none of your points make sense to me. Main drinks and parties as any other normal 20some year old would. Mary's drinking every night to the point she s passing out in a stuper, you dont see a difference?

Jane obviously got his address, she might be new to the city, but she knows the rich part of town, why would she be surprised by going to a house that's in a rich neighborhood? Would be like saying hey meet me at my house in Beverly Hills and you showing up and being surprised that its a huge house. And besides, why would she care about the house? She's from a poor family, obviously she sees that as a plus for her to get with him.

hey, but thanks for the feedback :D :D lol.
Mybe it is just me, but after any death in my family, I would not be that close to any person that I talked 5-10mins in my life. A short hug (without corona ^^) sure, but that is on another level. I get that they can relate and stuff, but it seems to be to much. As I said, havent played the Angela path, so maybe then it is different.

And yes - it is different to have a nice evening or get drunk every day. That was not a serious point - but in game it is so short after another that it felt a bit hypocritical imho ;)

And Jane - yeah sure, but I dont know, when I imagine I visit THAT house I would say something. Not that she is surprised, but when you visit someone and he has a "normal" nice home you comment on that. That feels more natural.

That is one critique I want to add in hindsight. Some scenes feel a bit artificial ... dont know how to explain it. The party e.g. ... I miss a scene where they all greet each other. I mean Jane is our maybe GF and we invite her to home, but there is no introduction to our mom or sister? That we go directly to the selection menu does not fit.

I think there you miss potential to show us how the characters interact ... and that probably dont need so many new renders to add a lot more sociability into the game. As I said, that is a missed chance to get more out of that event, especially because it gets cut short, a bit more prelude would be great.

And please dont get me wrong, I really do like the game so far, that is why I take the time to write so much about it ^^ At least I want to give feedback when I cant afford to support it financially :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
anyone look under the hood? What variables are being affected with the choices? Like if you lie, is it docking potential points from the girls, or is it more about shaping the MC's personality?
I'm a member of Ari's team so I know what the game looks like "under the hood". Depending on the specific circumstance, telling the truth may give you points with a particular girl. In other circumstances, lying may be the better choice. Hint: someone may prefer to be told the truth, someone else may not react well to a certain truth. Figure out which is which.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Lol, fair. I actually like Jane. I definitely prefer her over Daniela. Hell, I prefer all the girls over Daniela. I wonder if I make Julia preggers and ditch Daniela if Daniela will get sad and go away :unsure:.

P.S. I also impregnated the fuck out of Jane :BootyTime:
You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would preggo them all, not leave Daniela.
I'm a member of Ari's team so I know what the game looks like "under the hood". Depending on the specific circumstance, telling the truth may give you points with a particular girl. In other circumstances, lying may be the better choice. Hint: someone may prefer to be told the truth, someone else may not react well to a certain truth. Figure out which is which.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice to see that I got all points.

Reactions: House Of Black
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes