3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not unless you go for the super secret harem route....

J/K :D :D
Then they would whine about it including Paulie's wife, who's a dirty cheating whore and bla bla bla...
Anyway, let's replay this from the start. I want to bang the shit out of Marcy :KEK:

How to use "Patches" file for android?
This game allows you to set your relationships with all the characters. Just start the game and it will ask you to change them manually every time you meet a new character.
There's no need to use any patch. In fact, an earlier version of the patch broke the game. I don't know if it was fixed but there's definitely no need to use any patch.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
reached the end of v0.4.. what's the point of introducing the gifting feature if we cant make more money yet? seems like we have 50$ which can be used only for a wallmart gift card.. so can give it only to your mom?

• Angry
Reactions: Silk_Ari

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
reached the end of v0.4.. what's the point of introducing the gifting feature if we cant make more money yet? seems like we have 50$ which can be used only for a wallmart gift card.. so can give it only to your mom?
You should also be able to give it to Jane. She seemed thankful for it.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
id much rather save up some money and get her some sexy lingerie later on.. since she is our GF and all that..
unless it's safe to assume the gifts give points based on the value? like wallmart is +1, bookstore is +2 and sexy lingerie is +3/+4?
if so then ye.. might as well just give Jane 1 wallmart gift card now and more as soon as we get some cash from some future content job..

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
doing some testing seem like most girls like the wallmart gift but if you try to give it to Bella then after she makes a joke it moves to Daniela respond to the same gift.. minor bug I managed to find..

• Wow

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Your choice of racket determinded your money right now for cards, your for sure gambling only if was only $50 others are 100 or 100+

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Your choice of racket determinded your money right now for cards, your for sure gambling only if was only $50 others are 100 or 100+
makes sense I guess.. though I'm surprised it already effects the game since we as the MC haven't done anything related to these paths just yet.. hoping to see some gambling repeated mini game/quest for my path and some dealing repeated mini game/quest for the other path...
not that money seems to be a big issue at the moment if your just being nice to the girls everything seems to work out...
worst case save editor comes to help lmao...
P.S I tried it and every girl I tried to give some sexy lingerie called me a cheater haha.. was amusing considering the other 2 gifts seemed to work just fine..

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The wallmark gift card doesn't really make anyone happy, and by that I mean that it doesn't give you any extra relationship points with them. They politely thank you but nothing changes, I've checked it.
At this stage, go for the book store's gift card. It makes Mary, Barbara, Angela, Sofia, Julia, Jane and Donna happy. It gives you +1 relationship point with them.
Daniela and Bella obviously don't give a fuck, while we don't know about Marcy because she's a LI only on the gambling route, where we don't have enough money for that gift card.

BTW Silk_Ari I've noticed a little bug. When you give Bella the wallmark gift card we first get her pic and then also Daniela's, as if we had chosen both at the same time.

• Wow

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
At this point of the game, is there any reason to give out a gift card?
I'm saving my $$$ for when I REALLY need to give a gift card.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
At this point of the game, is there any reason to give out a gift card?
I'm saving my $$$ for when I REALLY need to give a gift card.
We don't know how many relationship points we'll be needing in the future with every girl, so at this point of the game there's no real reason to give a gift card. I'm also saving all the money for when it really matters.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
you need to give 2 x 50$ cards to get +1 point to any character. A book card will give +1 to everyone except Daniela and Bella who will get 0. Only exception is Julia book card will give her +3.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
you need to give 2 x 50$ cards to get +1 point to any character. A book card will give +1 to everyone except Daniela and Bella who will get 0. Only exception is Julia book card will give her +3.
Ahm that explains it. I only tried giving one wallmark card so I didn't see any change. Thanks!
And I saw Julia's rel points changed but somehow didn't notice it was +3. It makes sense :ROFLMAO:.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
MC Name change MOD

It will change MC name and won't affect any of your saves (old or new ones).
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
Works with Incest patch.

You do realize you can do that at anytime in the storyboard by clicking on MC picture and hitting reset.

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
You do realize you can do that at anytime in the storyboard by clicking on MC picture and hitting reset.
Imagine having a narrator, explaining the story board, and never mention that you can change the names by pressing the reset button, pure lazyness and bad UX, also you need to play a bit of the game to actually be able to change it, and if you missed the story board you are either stuck until next story board or you roll back.

Either way that is very bad UX, thanks for pointing out the fact that RESET stands for NAME CHANGE, I usually don't press RED BUTTONS with RESET on them.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes