3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
iirc that is so it sets the relationships for you and you don't have to enter them
its worth mentioning that there have been problems with the patches in the past which led to people missing scenes they would have otherwise gotten if they didnt install the patch so its better if you just set the relations yourself and ignore the patch file.

Reactions: rev_01

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
I really enjoyed this. I usually cringe when people do the whole "roommate" thing, but it was smoothly implemented here.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
There is some girl on girl content in the game, but it's in threesomes so the MC is there too, so not strictly girl on girl. Don't think we'll ever see anything for just lesbian though.
oooh, THAT is the sweet SPOT! Including the MC I mean... I am IN!

geronimo.gif

(y)

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Not sure if a mistake or if this will be explained later in the game, but when Angela introduces herself in the bar, she says that she is from Upper Derby and the MC says:"Oh damn, a northern girl", she then goes to say that her clasmates didnt like people from the south and that her brother didnt like her going to parties on the south side.
But after you get to se her profile, it says that she grew up and lives in the south part of town.

• Wow
Reactions: Silk_Ari

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yes it does. You can currently fuck your cousin, but there will be more with other family members (including your sister, aunt, mum and other cousin) down the line.
Thanks for responding, I'll keep waiting until they're in then. Any idea when their sex scenes will be included?

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Thanks for responding, I'll keep waiting until they're in then. Any idea when their sex scenes will be included?
It will be a while because character development and growth is important and we don't want to dive into sex straight away with them, we want to have a story behind it. But there are numerous characters you can enjoy at the moment.

Reactions: thealucid

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
any way to check your stats, im trying to figure out which is my asshole run lol
Unfortunately there isn't, this might be something that could be implemented in the future but currently stats only show in test versions and no official ones.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Not sure if a mistake or if this will be explained later in the game, but when Angela introduces herself in the bar, she says that she is from Upper Derby and the MC says:"Oh damn, a northern girl", she then goes to say that her clasmates didnt like people from the south and that her brother didnt like her going to parties on the south side.
But after you get to se her profile, it says that she grew up and lives in the south part of town.
woops...thanks for catching that!

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Hi.

I already put the patch from version 4 in the update but the game only starts from chapter 4 again.

Do I need to play from the beginning or it´s just a problem with patch 4?

Cheers
Sorry can you explain what you mean? I'm a bit confused.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
btw giving the undies giftcard to blonde cousin causes a crash
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah thanks for letting us know. This is likely due to the fact thus far Daniela has not had any points in the game, but next version she will, so she was probably added as an option for the store in preparation for the next update but she still doesn't have points yet.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes