3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys, glad you liked the game... how about with a post about how u liked it u also give it a review :D...just saying :D

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Dr_Feel_Good

Jun 14, 2019
Oath Of Loyalty [v0.5] [Oath of Loyalty] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Compressed version for PC (113MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Heads up, when I try to download the MEGA compressed file it gets flagged by Windows Defender as a severe threat virus and says it contains:

Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml

• Wow
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Good renders; below average animations; decent writing, terrible roleplaying because many important decisions are made for you.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm the threesome with Jane/Daniela doesn't trigger anymore, now MC just goes home whitout having the choice to continue the party.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
With Jane, to talk with her you need maximum points. To do this, iirc you need to do the following:

Lie, Truth, Truth and when asked to "Continue the party", reject and just spend the evening with Jane and tell her "I love you too". That will get you maximum Jane points and let you continue her path.
So, you saying if I go with threesome, jane will dump MC?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You need to make sure you have full Jane points iirc in order to see the scene
Yeah i tried, i even have a save at the moment of the choice continue party yes/no. But when i scroll back and then click forwards the choice is no longer there.
Started new game and at the party when Daniela grops MC, Jane even says she is curious to try with a other girl...but again no choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah i tried, i even have a save at the moment of the choice continue party yes/no. But when i scroll back and then click forwards the choice is no longer there.
Started new game and at the party when Daniela grops MC, Jane even says she is curious to try with a other girl...but again no choice.
Huh? i dont know what youre talking about, I just tested it and everything is working fine.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes