3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
So we're just to play it without the patch then and it works fine?
Yeah you can input your relationships with the characters either at the start of the game or on the story board. Just rename the characters to their proper relationships. E.g Mary is your mum, Frank is your dad, sofia is your sister, etc.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Great update, really enjoyed it.

I have a question and dont want to replay for the awnser 'cause i am a lazy moron. :p

Whats the matter with the gift cars? Are these things a relationship boost for a specific character or what is the advantadge of this ?

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
How i am suppose(d) to have a life if I'm stuck here in the dark? (I wrote this one down but now i cant remember when it was) (and now rereading it i am not sure if it was "How I am" or if i misstyped it, but it should be "How am I supposed...")

Damn. There was a lot less money in the accounts then (than) i thought. (after his father puts him in charge of finances when he is called back to the old country)

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Great update, really enjoyed it.

I have a question and dont want to replay for the awnser 'cause i am a lazy moron. :p

Whats the matter with the gift cars? Are these things a relationship boost for a specific character or what is the advantadge of this ?
Gift cards boost points in order to give you a chance to unlock scenes without having to cheat, think of it as extra fuck up points :D

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
the incest patch keeps bugging the game out for new people. it should just be removed from the front page because its NOT needed. you can set the relationships in the game

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I like the story, it has a dangerous tension ... it's unique and stands out among other titles , i look fwd to seeing what trouble Vincent gets into , or what he has to do for the " family bidness " LOL

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
yes i know, i just dont want to encounter this bug. Is it safe to just playing v0.5 ?
theres no breaking game fixes... but there is new features like viewing points and naming saves... you can skip this if u havev5 and no issues.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes