3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So, you saying if I go with threesome, jane will dump MC?
That would be disappointing and in my opinion totally unwarranted.
You needed max points with Jane to get the threesome, she agreed to do it, she had fun... Why would she have to dump you later? We could have a more romantic relationship with her if the MC chose to go home without Daniela, and a naughtier relationship if you brought Daniela into the mix possibly leading to future threesomes.
Anyway, I haven't played this update yet so I'll check later what that's about.

Reactions: Tragic Princess
Oct 17, 2020
I wonder if this game will stay true to the mafia theme and have a bad ending. I hope that there's at least one bad ending versus everything ending in smiles and rainbows. This is a pretty good game btw.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I wish there was some way to check which route I'm going for each save.
Save Names have been implemented. Please download the latest update for the game, the one Ari posted before.
Yeah i tried, i even have a save at the moment of the choice continue party yes/no. But when i scroll back and then click forwards the choice is no longer there.
Started new game and at the party when Daniela grops MC, Jane even says she is curious to try with a other girl...but again no choice.
I wish there was some way to check which route I'm going for each save.
I m working on a bugfix version, it should be uploaded soon. You will be able to name your saves. I'm also going to implement for next version a way to view stats with other characters and your own stats. Coming in chapter 6.
actually the dev(s) of this really need to check the math in some of the <char>_relation & <char>_relation _meter
as an example:
1603571209306.png
1603571345308.png

I've followed monogamous path of some of the female interests, the <char>relation &/or <char>relation_meter doesn't add up.

Other than that, (first time playing this) i think it's a pretty good story

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
actually the dev(s) of this really need to check the math in some of the <char>_relation & <char>_relation _meter
as an example:
View attachment 872085

I've followed monogamous path of some of the female interests, the <char>relation &/or <char>relation_meter doesn't add up.

Other than that, (first time playing this) i think it's a pretty good story
Oops nice catch friend, it should be sofia_relation_meter not relation.... will fix this. Thank you.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Nice to see a game with Big Ass & Big Tittied gals that are actually realistic and not with the Daz sliders up to "11". Nice job dev! I'll check this out a few releases from now.

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
I got the patch from version 4 but I can't start the 5th chapter. Is this a common problem or am I missing something?

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I got the patch from version 4 but I can't start the 5th chapter. Is this a common problem or am I missing something?
The patch is not necessary. You can input the relationships between you and the characters without it.

Reactions: Fundo
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes