3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Ah thanks for letting us know. This is likely due to the fact thus far Daniela has not had any points in the game, but next version she will, so she was probably added as an option for the store in preparation for the next update but she still doesn't have points yet.
its fine i got the money through crime anyway, bank will never figure out the console command security flaw

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This update is wow!
Three two sex scenes and the story keeps getting deeper and deeper? Fuuuuuuu...

I wonder how his father will react. Or if the MC will react. Because Donna just got cut from her job for no reason as if Paulie is planting his people in places already. Also MC and Angela's relationship keeps on getting deeper, his dad won't like that, but they seem to hit it off well.

I'm curious as to where the story is really gonna go, but just don't make him into a pushover please. Make him make decisions, as a coming of age type of thing.​

Reactions: Silk_Ari and rev_01

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry can you explain what you mean? I'm a bit confused.
The Begin chapter menu at the end of the v4 patch doesn't have an option to jump to Chapter 5, so can't get to the v5 content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does the patch 4 work on this version do i need to wait for the right patch version
No. Attached is an updated V5 patch which will work with Chapter 5.

Though as mmmonsterkill said don't necessarily need the patch, as can adjust the relationships via the storyboard.

Edit: removed unren comment from patch.

Last edited:

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
This update is wow!
Three two sex scenes and the story keeps getting deeper and deeper? Fuuuuuuu...

I wonder how his father will react. Or if the MC will react. Because Donna just got cut from her job for no reason as if Paulie is planting his people in places already. Also MC and Angela's relationship keeps on getting deeper, his dad won't like that, but they seem to hit it off well.

I'm curious as to where the story is really gonna go, but just don't make him into a pushover please. Make him make decisions, as a coming of age type of thing.​
Don't worry, MC will never become a pushover. There's a lot of interesting things yet to come, and he will be making a lot of important decisions :)

• Love
Reactions: Regis NEX

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone know what I've done wrong with Jane? She keeps dumping MC I'm not with any other woman except Daniela which she knows about. Can't figure out what other variable might be screwing this for me.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Does anyone know what I've done wrong with Jane? She keeps dumping MC I'm not with any other woman except Daniela which she knows about. Can't figure out what other variable might be screwing this for me.
With Jane, to talk with her you need maximum points. To do this, iirc you need to do the following:

Lie, Truth, Truth and tell her "I love you too". That will get you maximum Jane points and let you continue her path.

Last edited:

mdf63099

Sep 3, 2017
What soft did dev use? There are couple other games with such models. And I don't mean that they looks a like. Something with thier anatomy, facial expressions, poses and sometimes (not in this game tho) odd eyes. Some Daz plugin?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes