3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Downloaded the 0.4 version of the game from the Patreon page, is it missing a bunch of scenes or something? I'm in chapter 3 and I'm at one of the mid cards where you can click on people's names and it tells you info about them and it's got a few things that haven't happened. "Sofia was in the gym working out so you decided to join her. She is really fed up with being locked inside the house", "Mary came to see you while you were watching T.V. She was worried about you and afraid you might be taking on too much responsibility. You decided to keep her in the dark about what was going on. She was not pleased." These two scenes did not happen in my game.

Edit: nevermind, those scenes happen literally right after that screen. In that case though that information should not show on Sofia and Mary's bios yet on that screen.

• Wow
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Downloaded the 0.4 version of the game from the Patreon page, is it missing a bunch of scenes or something? I'm in chapter 3 and I'm at one of the mid cards where you can click on people's names and it tells you info about them and it's got a few things that haven't happened. "Sofia was in the gym working out so you decided to join her. She is really fed up with being locked inside the house", "Mary came to see you while you were watching T.V. She was worried about you and afraid you might be taking on too much responsibility. You decided to keep her in the dark about what was going on. She was not pleased." These two scenes did not happen in my game.

Edit: nevermind, those scenes happen literally right after that screen. In that case though that information should not show on Sofia and Mary's bios yet on that screen.
Must be a variable count error, Ill fix it.

Reactions: rev_01

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
What's with all of the honorifics in this game??
"Hey SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie, how are you SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie, no problem SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie, see you soon SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie."
Or BOSS/ DAD, or TEACHER/ MOTHER, or ANY of the other family members that are trying not to be family members?
Who actually talks like this?
If one is familiar with someone, they don't call them by their title at all, just their name.
Unless I am talking to MY boss, then I occasionally will call him Boss instead of his name, but not every second WORD!
Wow, the art is good, I can tell the story is going to be good as well, so how about adjusting the dialog.
There are a few modders on here that specialize in exactly that, seek them out and have a talk with them.
Just an idea.

-Edit: I just saw the BEST ONE yet..."Oh Hello Supervisors WIFE, Barbara?" lmfao!!
Because U talk like that ALL of the time~!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
"Hey SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie, how are you SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie, no problem SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie, see you soon SUPERVISOR/UNCLE Paulie."
The whole point is to enter your own relationships, titles or what ever you want...

Reactions: 7empest5teele

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
By when the next update is scheduled
We planned to release by the 13th of October but Silk_Ari has had some things he needed to focus on in real life which has delayed us a bit. Not sure when we'll get it out but hopefully very soon :) You can also find the planned release dates and announcements relating to releases in our Discord.

Jun 21, 2020
~snip~
It's a way to get around Patreon's no incest policy.

Good game so far except for one thing: it's not possible to avoid incest with the cousin. I'm not a fan of incest but if I stayed away from every VN with the incest tag on this site I wouldn't be left with much. Luckily many VNs give you the option to avoid it completely, hopefully we'll be able to avoid it in this one as well in the future.

Reactions: 7empest5teele
Dec 15, 2017
It's a way to get around Patreon's no incest policy.

Good game so far except for one thing: it's not possible to avoid incest with the cousin. I'm not a fan of incest but if I stayed away from every VN with the incest tag on this site I wouldn't be left with much. Luckily many VNs give you the option to avoid it completely, hopefully we'll be able to avoid it in this one as well in the future.
If you keep the default names Daniela is the supervisor's daughter and longtime friend. So technically, incest is avoidable. :sneaky:

• Haha

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Update will be out soon btw. It's planned to be out by 9pm EST. Beta Testing has gone well and we've found a lot of the bugs / errors. Unless something huge that we've missed comes up (which I doubt it will cos a lot of testing has been done), it should come out on time :)

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
v0.5 PC ->
v0.5 MAC ->
v0.5 Android ->

I'll update this post with Android when it's out. A lot of work has gone into this update by Ari and Hooli. A lot of long nights by them to get this game out so hope you guys enjoy :)

Last edited:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Mafia game, eh? I'm naming every character some variation of Tony. "Oi, Tony, ya meathead" "Oi, Toni, sleep with the fishes, eh?" "Oi, Anthony, you got way too many syllables in your name, you some kind of tough guy?" "Oh, my wife's name? Antoinette"

Nah seriously though, the setting sounds interesting, I'll give it a go.

• Haha

Patan

May 28, 2017
v0.5 PC -> Mega
v0.5 MAC -> Mega

I'll update this post with Android when it's out. A lot of work has gone into this update by Ari and Hooli. A lot of long nights by them to get this game out so hope you guys enjoy :)
Thanks for sharing. Do you have also patch for chapter 5?

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Thanks for sharing. Do you have also patch for chapter 5?
A patch isn't needed. You're able to input the relationships in the game, so just make sure during the game you set the relationships of the characters to their proper ones. E.g - Mary is your mother, Frank is your father, Sofia is your sister, Daniela is your cousin, etc.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Oath Of Loyalty [v0.5] [Oath of Loyalty] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Compressed version for PC (113MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
A patch isn't needed. You're able to input the relationships in the game, so just make sure during the game you set the relationships of the characters to their proper ones. E.g - Mary is your mother, Frank is your father, Sofia is your sister, Daniela is your cousin, etc.
How come there's ic patch in the OP? What's that then?

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
Stop and look at the girl in pink. Now that is different and life like. Normally I like to make a joke but the models are refreshing. There is a story and its good.
1603506819032.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes