Mar 16, 2019
Oath Of Loyalty [v0.5.1] Oath of Loyalty

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 129 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 111 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is an 'incest' tag with who are the scenes from the MC family? and is MC currently having sex with this person?

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
haha, I guess I'll give this game a chance. :D
Id say its worth it. Like MrFriendly said, there is probably gonna be scenes including mom and sister later down the line, and there is another cousin to get it on with if thats your thing, not to mention getting more of the cousin youll get within current releases.

Nice mafia game that is more than just sex scenes, there is some actual story and possible backstabbing in it.

Give it a go, at least I sure am glad I did.

Reactions: Qmil679

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Id say its worth it. Like MrFriendly said, there is probably gonna be scenes including mom and sister later down the line, and there is another cousin to get it on with if thats your thing, not to mention getting more of the cousin youll get within current releases.

Nice mafia game that is more than just sex scenes, there is some actual story and possible backstabbing in it.

Give it a go, at least I sure am glad I did.
Yep! They're all lining up for it. I was surprised that the MC didn't...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when he could.

Solid story so far with a lot of lewdness already. No milf action yet.

Reactions: Milflover68

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Yep! They're all lining up for it. I was surprised that the MC didn't...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when he could.

Solid story so far with a lot of lewdness already. No milf action yet.

Yeah, he couldve done it, then again its a bit early in the story to do so. The aftermath might be a bit too much to handle for the MC at the moment. Interested to see where this story goes. It could be a long slow burn, or things might accelerate pretty fast.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I look at the game files (images) out of curiosity and I see Barbara having sex with some the older man.. so I'll ask.. he is her ''boyfriend''? :sick: What's the deal with this situation?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I look at the game files (images) out of curiosity and I see Barbara having sex with some the older man.. so I'll ask.. he is her ''boyfriend''? :sick: What's the deal with this situation?
U know that Babara is ur aunt and she is married to Paulie ?
Well that wasn't Paulie.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not gonna lie, it's gonna be a BIG dissapoint if the "final" harem isn't everyone in the 1st image on OP. I get it, 10 is a lot. Some might say excessive, but come on, don't be danglin' some fresh meat infront of hungry lion like that :devilish:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I think dev mentioned this wasn't a harem game........Damnit:(
that is....dissapointing.

i think i remember this game having a Harem tag. after reading previous comments i saw it was removed. was probably how i noticed this game in the first place. my interest has been affected from me looking forward to future updates to "i'll play when i can". most i can hope for is a scenario where some girls are willing to have an affair.:whistle:

Last edited:

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
that is....dissapointing.

i think i remember this game having a Harem tag. after reading previous comments i saw it was removed. was probably how i noticed this game in the first place. my interest has been affected from me looking forward to future updates to "i'll play when i can". most i can hope for is a scenario where some girls are willing to have an affair.:whistle:

I hope that there will be multiple endings. At least one of them involves intentional impregnation in the end. Players can choose any girl to follow that route. Most of the games here includes some scenes that mentions risks of pregnancy, dirty talks about impregnation or just a simple dialogue: "I'm pregnant" which is good but not dramatic enough. This mafia style game may include

+ forced breeding
+ Use fake pills or pills are dropped before/after unprotected sex and internal creampie
+ MC comes inside of a girl even though she tells him to not to (MC knows what he does and prepares for it)

Sure that I hope there will be harem. MC can choose to live and have babies with 2 or 3 girls. If it can't, 1 is good enough. Eventually, it is just a game for pure fantasy. Most exciting sex game is the one that push boundaries and trigger imagination and primal urges

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes