3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....Eventually, it is just a game for pure fantasy. Most exciting sex game is the one that push boundaries and trigger imagination and primal urges
I wouldn't go that far - with no-kinks-shaming, no-hate speech (and so on) active policies (god bless demo(n )cracy) we could have a wonderful set of no-boundaries kinks, or "primal urges", posting/spamming...and that would be something in the game thread around here!
For me, everything is good, as far as being optional...One negative though is - the more various "optional" kinks and paths, the lesser and lesser "real" updates, and more and more job for the dev, could be expected.
So, i would say, let the dev/s tell his/their story as planned..the less patronizing players, even patrons, the better for the game.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
I started the game all over again for this version and something has changed. My old save, after the party with Jane and Daniela, you go back home and have a 3some with the girls. However, now you have anal sex with Jane only. What happened to the 3some?

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I started the game all over again for this version and something has changed. My old save, after the party with Jane and Daniela, you go back home and have a 3some with the girls. However, now you have anal sex with Jane only. What happened to the 3some?
You need to ensure you have full Jane points at the time or you won’t get the option of the threesome

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
so are we expecting pregnancy scene/ending since there were creampie and MC is afraid it was a mistake ?

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
You need to ensure you have full Jane points at the time or you won’t get the option of the threesome
So if I get the 3some scene because of points I miss out on this anal scene? I wonder why they weren't made for separate scenes.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Shit, this game is so fucking good. Need next part of the story....have to take care of my girl Donna! I hope the MC can become the next Scarface..

Reactions: Mormont

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
Have to say that I am truly impressed with the development of this story line thus far. The new twist that was just added in this latest update makes me wanting more. Games like this are the ones that I appreciate more so than some(not all) of the others because of the story itself. The graphics are nicely done with twists in the story keep it fresh and look forward to the next update to see what happens next. Nice job!!

Reactions: LaadoHead

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
So if I get the 3some scene because of points I miss out on this anal scene? I wonder why they weren't made for separate scenes.
You get to choose. Just because you have full Jane points doesnt mean you cant do just her scene

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
"I know those types, they're thugs but they have rules. They don't usually hit women." Oh but hitting men is ok huh? Who cares what happens to us right? Man, mc is such a simp lord.
He's not for this.
But, he is for how he acts during the lewd scenes, a more enthusiastic muff diver I've not seen outside of getting lost and finding myself in a femdom game. Not even mentioning how he asks permission for. every. single. thing. that he wants to do in the bedroom, such a bloody mood killer.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
He's not for this.
But, he is for how he acts during the lewd scenes, a more enthusiastic muff diver I've not seen outside of getting lost and finding myself in a femdom game. Not even mentioning how he asks permission for. every. single. thing. that he wants to do in the bedroom, such a bloody mood killer.
What are you talking about? Just going off the top of my head, the MC has either never or rarely asked for permission to do something during a sex scene.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2020
He's not for this.
I just got to the part where he's talking about how he didn't do anything to his cheating ex but gave his friend a black eye, and also how he wished them a happy engagement a few years later. Crazy. No one should be cool with getting cucked like that, and if you're gonna beat up your friend you should beat up your ex girlfriend too since she's the one who betrayed you the most. Who even writes this shit? At least the art and plot is good I suppose.

• Angry
Reactions: Silk_Ari

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I just got to the part where he's talking about how he didn't do anything to his cheating ex but gave his friend a black eye, and also how he wished them a happy engagement a few years later. Crazy. No one should be cool with getting cucked like that, and if you're gonna beat up your friend you should beat up your ex girlfriend too since she's the one who betrayed you the most. Who even writes this shit? At least the art and plot is good I suppose.
The point of that, was that he was originally angry and extremely upset, thus why he punched Tommy (also it goes against MCs character to punch a woman so that wouldn’t make sense), but time can heal wounds, and instead of holding a grudge and dwelling on the past for months/years, he moved on, accepted it happened and lived a better and happier life. Obviously he wasn’t fine with getting cucked, that’s why he acted out but no point in letting it destroy you and your life for years to come.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes