3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the kind words. They're very appreciated and thanks for spotting the bug.

It's really. Really hard not to be completely exasperated with the lack of support though. I mean, we appreciate all our patrons, they're what keeps us going. But, working on this game is almost a full time job since we're basically only 2 people + 1 person that's helping story wise. Sometimes I wonder if people even grasp the amount of work that's put into it. When I read posts about wanting more choices, more complexity, more points systems... do they even realize how much more work that means for us? That we're trying to produce a monthly update so that current patrons don't drop us. Add the COVID situation and man, I;m telling you there are days I just want to put all of it in the recycle bin and flush it for ever.

Sorry for the rant! Of course, not going to flush anything, and you guys can look forward to an update at the end of the month :)

Thanks again for the kind words!
Being a developer myself, I get 100% where you are coming from. Just doing a bit of fan work on another game was already semi stressful for me (I still enjoyed it). I often though about starting a game, but I realise the amount of work needed to pull it off and just realised, I will not be able to do it.

Hats of to you guys! Really an enjoyable game. In terms of adding more complexity, I would advise against that. You end up doing a lot of work, that only few people see due to different paths, then everyone complains about the short path while you guys worked your ass off!

I think what you guys have going at the moment is pretty good so far, so I would just keep at it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Are you guys getting the Donna sex bug? I had sex with her but in the menu it says I declined and the reply bottom is locked. What gives?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Are you guys getting the Donna sex bug? I had sex with her but in the menu it says I declined and the reply bottom is locked. What gives?
I already reported that. I assume it will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hello

Is the aunt scene with the other guy at least skippable?

And, do we get to decide what to do with her in the future?

Thanks (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You took an oath .. stick to your ... erm ... triangle.
and love triangles. In the end, just what kind of person will he be? You decide.
Hello

Is the aunt scene with the other guy at least skippable?

And, do we get to decide what to do with her in the future?

Thanks (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes