3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Now to wait for the Bella/Angela threesome.... As your wife and your number 2 should get along after all...

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Silk_Ari

I am sad to hear part 2 may not happen due to support, this has a lot of promise story wise but does come up short on somethings which could be why the support just was not there.

The story itself is sound but falls short in the writing in regards to (for me) the MCs actions/dialogue on various routes, ruthless should be just that and it really wasn't. There was a little too much internal dialogue in spots that took away from the story. Also some plot points just ran dry and never picked back up or really came to an end.

The status screen in between each part of the story is annoying, it could have been relegated to a icon to check on relationship status and info instead of a giant stop sign in the middle of everything or just been moved to the end of current content instead. The sandbox-esque buy a gift for someone piece for relationship points (never used it so don't really know what it was for honestly) was unnecessary. No one likes Sandbox or sandbox elements honestly, if i wanted to have to click all over my screen to get through content or move on with the story or do something extra I would go buy a JRPG..... /end rant.

What I have noticed over my time on here is that if the story and writing are good and if it captures the players and its updated more then 1-2 or 3-4 times a year then the support will be there. Best example is WVM, Dev is a first timer, started with a basic rig and just put in work making the best he could with what he had, did his best to keep updates frequent-ish, there are no sandbox elements or status screens, just a good story and excessive loads of sex...

Now this is the extreme example of success for a new Dev or even an existing one but almost every well supported game/VN generally has a good story to it. 4k renders are nice to have but the story is what people play for regardless of if its Daz3D or Honey Select 1 or 2.

I wish you good luck in the future and I hope this helps even if only to convice you to keep sandbox out of the UHA remake/reboot, loved the story but that was annoying as hell.

Reactions: PeraDrnda
Jul 6, 2021
I thought it was good, but no way you're going to bump up to that much that fast. The bad ending sucked unless the MC survives and gets revenge.

Jul 6, 2021
And seriously? You think someone kills the only son - and the family of the head of a major crime family (and the only male heir) they wont seek revenge? They'd look to capture and torture him. Especially he also threatened other family members.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
I appreciate your post, but here's the thing, I've always been upfront and honest with what I do. If it means people will drop support, so be it.
So yeah, I'm going to continue to be honest with everyone, if it backfires, well so be it.
I really appreciate that, but it doesn't solve your problem:
Why is the support not higher.

Ask 20 people what to change and you will get 50 answers.
There is no cookbook for a successful VN so you have to find the answer yourself.

Wishing you luck.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Attached is v10 patch (converted from v9). It is untested by me as I don't have the game downloaded yet. If fubar'd, let me know and I'll remove it post haste. Regards.
It's alright, but as I said a few posts above, add " (nvl=True)" to the menu statement. Otherwise the list of chapters takes too much space vertically:
Code:
menu (nvl=True):
Cheers!

Reactions: hideouz

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I have 3 playthroughs and in 1 of them I always get send back to the beginning of chapter 10 after I fucked Bella. Is it a known bug or does someone know what the reason is and how to solve it?

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I have 3 playthroughs and in 1 of them I always get send back to the beginning of chapter 10 after I fucked Bella. Is it a known bug or does someone know what the reason is and how to solve it?
When I leave Bella without fucking her it doesnt send me back to the beginning of ch. 10. This is weird

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I tried it now without the mod interestingly I didnt get the chance to fuck even though I have an intimate relatioship with her. I guess it's because I wanted Jane to stay in this playthrough

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes