3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
The reason most people are angry with this is not because he is "holding a metaphorical gun to someone's head" its because it shows this is first and foremost a JOB to him not a PASSION.
Your right that bastard is pure evil! string him up, hang him high!

If we allow this kind of behaviour whats next? Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Your right that bastard is pure evil! string him up, hang him high!

If we allow this kind of behaviour whats next? Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!
And here comes the sarcasm because you just realised you don't have a leg to stand on lmao im curious was this a positive opinion also?

• Haha
Reactions: nidzaaaaa

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think it's a good move to keep patreon goals simple and informative yet positive. In this case, maybe something like...

"2K would allow me to scale back my overtime hours at my day job and give me more time to work on the game that you guys love playing and I love creating."

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
And here comes the sarcasm because you just realised you don't have a leg to stand on lmao im curious was this a positive opinion also?
There isn't anything to debate here, Dev can ask for whatever he wants on patron PERIOD. People can choose to support or not PERIOD. Whining on a PIRATE forum because the game you want to play (most likely for free) may not get made because the Dev is asking for more money then you believe he deserves. PRICELESS!

P.S "Positive Opinion" I don't think that means what you think it means

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
When does this horse get beaten enough it will die?

I got to admit though, if I had a tub of popcorn I'd be well amused.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So this is a positive opinion in your eyes?
I'd call it a joke. Perhaps you do not recognise the humour in it.
So in your post not only did you fail to mention OOL would return regardless of support(wonder why you left that bit out eh) but in fact you alluded to the exact opposite leaving two choices for anyone who is hear for OOL only
Choice#1: Remove support and expect OOL never to return
Choice#2: Keep support a dev for a game that isnt seeing any work put into it for the foreseeable until it hits said amount of support.
Right. So it's their choice.
They either accept his explanation & choose to continue supporting, or they do not.
Thanks for proving my point.
and whilst no one is OBLIGATED to pay they feel OBLIGATED because its the only chance to see a game they enjoy make it anywhere. Bottom line you are giving ultimatums and strong arming anyone who is here for OOL only into paying for UHA content in hopes you one day switch back to OOL.
How YOU feel is up to you, no-one else.
It also does not mean that everyone/anyone else feels the same way.
Obviously quite a number do not.
I am not giving ultimatums. I do not know what you're talking about, I have nothing to do with the game.

It's not strong arming.
You've been informed, in advance, that this is how it's going.
You are not automatically entitled to have this game continue.
The dev has put it on hold, until he reaches a stated amount.
If you do not agree with this approach, do not pay him.
It's really that simple.
P.S "Positive Opinion" I don't think that means what you think it means

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Let's play pretend.
Let's pretend I have no goal set. Let's pretend I only work on UHA for a year. Would that make everyone happy? Dear lord.

• Haha
Reactions: cib64 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Let's play pretend.
Let's pretend I have no goal set. Let's pretend I only work on UHA for a year. Would that make everyone happy? Dear lord.
Let's pretend that you should give a flying rat's ass about the opinions of pirates, over those of your patrons, with regards your payment plans.
But, you know, all opinions welcome.
Just not all of equal importance. :ROFLMAO:

I'm here, stealing your game. You should really listen to my business plan about how you can be successful with it & you should definitely lower your prices, for the game that I paid nothing for... :KEK:
Entitled, much?

It's a fucking irony overload!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok first...
Great update. I really enjoyed it. So many WTF moments, but good and well done.
I didn't like that apparently my choices have led me to propose to Angela, I would rather marry Bella (hell even Sofia or Julia would be better). I guess it's the story though.
Sad to think this may be the end, but I understand that this is on top of a full time job for the Dev's and the goals... while lofty... are understandable.
For myself, I am currently spread too thin in whom I am supporting as I would love to support everyone, but if I had that kind of cash... maybe I wouldn't be sitting at home playing these VNs lol

I wish the Devs the best, and I really hope for Part 2... but only time will tell.

Reactions: Silk_Ari
Jul 6, 2021
Really sucks just because you choose to settle down with a certain girl it gets a bad ending. Only 2 endings, neither good, is bad too. Hopefully there is not too long from now an update that makes both not as bad as they look, especially the one with having kids.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Really sucks just because you choose to settle down with a certain girl it gets a bad ending. Only 2 endings, neither good, is bad too. Hopefully there is not too long from now an update that makes both not as bad as they look, especially the one with having kids.
I think you missed the point. The "alternate" ending just shows that you can't just run away in that situation, it would get to you. Though honestly I would choose something similar: settling far away, though with a harem and after taking care of the enemies...

Reactions: johnelros

Corben

Feb 22, 2018
Let's play pretend.
Dude, I wouldn't let a bunch of randos on this forum form discouraging you. You guys made a kickass game and I hope to see more of it in the future. Real shit though... I hope you guys can make the goal you've set. Best of luck to you guys.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes