• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
As other have said the Font is hard to read. It would be much better if the Font was bigger and darker.

Also this game needs a Skip button. Clicking through the same text on a replay of the game is annoying. Anyone know why the Skip button was disabled? I think the Skip button is standard in Renpy games?

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
As other have said the Font is hard to read. It would be much better if the Font was bigger and darker.

Also this game needs a Skip button. Clicking through the same text on a replay of the game is annoying. Anyone know why the Skip button was disabled? I think the Skip button is standard in Renpy games?
There's a mod on the first page courtesy of me mentioning the need for it. text size is part of the mod's list of changes. Also Ctrl works for me.

Reactions: Melmoth99

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Was thinking I was going to have to go on a rant and a hacking expedition about the font size, but I see there's a mod on the front page to take care of this. Guess I'll insert snark here about the game interface being sabotaged by the author to match their title.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Not a huge Fan of the Models. The Father looks like he is on Steroids and some of the Kids look a little creepy. Also not a Fan of Games where the Girls are just randomly horny, especially if they are this young.

It would make so much more sense if it was slower-paced and the Girls wanted to replace their Mom and take care of "Daddy".

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't know about the others who are actually interested in the game - but this quarrel here is getting on my nerves. It's time for a mod to step in here!
Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1287421

Overview:
Obscure Affairs is about you, and only you! Going through some rough times, a failed marriage which lasted a few years and ended up in a night, but some time after you managed to get over it and start over, this time from zero, and hope you get back those years of youth which you lost, and somehow you managed to do that, but we'll see how that goes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-21
Release Date: 2021-10-10
Developer: sn00p - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.20 UE Edition
Language: English
Other Games: Beyond Persona
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(ch.1 Part 1): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT - ANDROID

Extras: * - * - * - Multi-Mod*

Thank you MrBee for the share
*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1287462 View attachment 1287463 View attachment 1287464 View attachment 1287465 View attachment 1287466 View attachment 1287467
Great work

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Does anyone know if anal content is planned (or included and not tagged)? Vaginal isn't tagged either so I assume the content progression is early.
I got an animated anal scene on this version. I think i got there by going to my room, instead of staying with the first girl during the opening scene. IIRC, it said (Eliza route) ?? And then I think I woke the girl on the left up. It's definitely a game where you want to make multiple saves and make sure you didn't miss a good scene. I'm baffled how I even got the special pancake scene, lol.

There's no real story structure yet, but the scenes already done are HAF! Animations are slim right now (simple 2-3 frames) and I hope the dev works on them but I'll be watching for updates on this one, for sure.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Oct. 24, 2021
fixed a bug in the renaming

Download Mod v2.20bUE (~1MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1463231 View attachment 1463232 View attachment 1467045 View attachment 1463234
Bug I downloaded and installed the Mod yet, the text size is the same?

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I did a quick check - I can change the text size:

But my Mod only changes the dialog text/sayer name, not the menus or the choices.
Ok I understand now. Before I installed the Mod checked Options and there was nothing new. I clicked through a few pages and the text was the same. Then I posted my message.

I tried again and kept clicking and got to where your Mod starts and it works great

However you might want to tell people it does not start at the beginning

Thanks ;)

Reactions: KoGa3

Werdox

Apr 23, 2018
I see a lot of peeps here cant use their imagination and just pretend they are related in some way... The game is awesome i cant wait for more content !! One of the best ! Great work ! Are there a halloween special coming ?

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Oct. 24, 2021
fixed a bug in the renaming

Download Mod v2.20bUE (~1MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1463231 View attachment 1463232 View attachment 1467045 View attachment 1463234
no bonus scenes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Does anyone know if anal content is planned (or included and not tagged)? Vaginal isn't tagged either so I assume the content progression is early.
There is a brief anal scene with Eliza, if you go that route (go to bed instead of hanging out with Leah). Scene happens after pancakes. Brief anal animation, then atm money shot.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The quality of renders and sex sequences are among the best I've seen in an AVN, and the dialogue is pretty well written too.

Like others have said though, I hope snoop will find a way to make this game playable as F-D, as many of us expected. I get the attempt to make it flexible enough to play it any way, but the latest scenes where MC meets Leah and learns of Eliza kills any option to play them as daughters (or any related character). This is still salvageable if dev adds to the backstory where maybe Leah/Eliza were long lost daughters who he was unaware of until later. Would love for "unknown" girl to be related to MC in some way, as her design is too beautiful to be wasted on just one scene.

Last gripe, too many devs use a chucky doll face for loli characters to try to make them look "cute." They just always end up looking hideous and creepy though. I'm not into true loli anyway, but the twins' faces have me skipping through all their scenes.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
As some said, I'm trying to make it flexible and not to be STRAIGHT rated as F-D relationship, I want to make it to fit into whatever tag you set there, even through most will use the D tag.

Also, regarding Episode 1, that's not done yet, it's not over, just that part is done and released, let me give you an idea how this will work.

Intro (Main Story) - Episode 1 (Flashbacks) - Episode 2 (Main Story) - Episode 3 (Flashbacks)

You get the idea, right? So each EP1/EP3/EP5 will have flashback scenes which happened BEFORE you moved in with the girls, thus the reason you can set the TAGS in the Intro, not along the Flashbacks that happens.

It might get confusing, but the reason why I made it like this to be as flexible as possible, in the Episode 1, the plane scene, the other girls beside Leah can be left out to your imagination or who you want them to be. That girl which is with Leah and doesn't interact too much, it's up to you, she could be her BFF, or her sister, or some cousin of her. The same goes for the "older" woman, which you can set her name, could be her new mother, her older sister, whatever you want or fits your imagination.

And as I said, it's not done, you'll meet the characters again, or get even older flashbacks than this one.

If I wanted to "lock" the game as F-D only I wouldn't let you set the tags/age/nicknames and so on for each character, thus most of the things that happen outside can be interpreted as you want.

Also, saw some posts regarding the version of the game which is now 2.20 for both standard and ultimate, the version name in my releases means something else.

2.20 - First Number (The Chapter/Episode in which the game is currently in)
2.20 - Second Number (The revision for current Episode/Chapter were in)

So, in this case where in the Episode 2, revision 20 which lead us to Obscure Affairs 2.20.
The same goes for Beyond Persona 3.50 (Chapter 3 and revision 50, that one will have a lot more revisions cause of the remaster phase which happens now)

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Drinking Game: take a shot everytime a sentence ends with an elipsis (...).
Spoiler: You will die before the intro narration is done.

• Haha
Reactions: BOBJevent

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
As some said, I'm trying to make it flexible and not to be STRAIGHT rated as F-D relationship, I want to make it to fit into whatever tag you set there, even through most will use the D tag.

Also, regarding Episode 1, that's not done yet, it's not over, just that part is done and released, let me give you an idea how this will work.

Intro (Main Story) - Episode 1 (Flashbacks) - Episode 2 (Main Story) - Episode 3 (Flashbacks)

You get the idea, right? So each EP1/EP3/EP5 will have flashback scenes which happened BEFORE you moved in with the girls, thus the reason you can set the TAGS in the Intro, not along the Flashbacks that happens.

It might get confusing, but the reason why I made it like this to be as flexible as possible, in the Episode 1, the plane scene, the other girls beside Leah can be left out to your imagination or who you want them to be. That girl which is with Leah and doesn't interact too much, it's up to you, she could be her BFF, or her sister, or some cousin of her. The same goes for the "older" woman, which you can set her name, could be her new mother, her older sister, whatever you want or fits your imagination.

And as I said, it's not done, you'll meet the characters again, or get even older flashbacks than this one.

If I wanted to "lock" the game as F-D only I wouldn't let you set the tags/age/nicknames and so on for each character, thus most of the things that happen outside can be interpreted as you want.

Also, saw some posts regarding the version of the game which is now 2.20 for both standard and ultimate, the version name in my releases means something else.

2.20 - First Number (The Chapter/Episode in which the game is currently in)
2.20 - Second Number (The revision for current Episode/Chapter were in)

So, in this case where in the Episode 2, revision 20 which lead us to Obscure Affairs 2.20.
The same goes for Beyond Persona 3.50 (Chapter 3 and revision 50, that one will have a lot more revisions cause of the remaster phase which happens now)
Thanks for the response. Yeah I get what you're trying to do to make it flexible, the only problem is with the last flashback scenes it kind of ruins the possibility of playing it as an F-D game by having them meet. Why would the MC not know his own daughters on the plane? And Leah refers to Eliza (I think) as "friend" in the car, and there wasn't an option to change that. Are you planning to tie this together somehow in the next update? Maybe MC didn't know Leah, Eliza, twins (and maybe even "unknown girl" are his daughters until later? Don't get me wrong, I love the rest of the game, but really hope you find a way to fix that

Reactions: Infidel
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes