3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Why is there an incest tag here if they are not related? Please remove this because it only confuses players.
PS. also where is the parents of this "childrens"? He catch them like pokemons? XD

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I never saw any kind of "halloween" update. 2.20 UE has the same parts now as it had at launch, I believe. Routes with Eliza and Diane with pancakes in Episode 2. Is the current/pending release, 2.40, the one with the Halloween update?
Halloween update was included in the 2.40 release, there are separate menus for some events, they are not included in the main game, and they can be accessed from the Main Menu of the game, Bonus Scenes. Plus, the 2.40 update also added an event which I missed at launch of 2.20, which can be triggered only if you stayed with Leah and did not make any promises to Diana.

And 2.50 is going to get released in few hours which only includes the Christmas Event, plus the redesigned Bonus Menu, plus additional fixes to the UE version.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Halloween update was included in the 2.40 release, there are separate menus for some events, they are not included in the main game, and they can be accessed from the Main Menu of the game, Bonus Scenes. Plus, the 2.40 update also added an event which I missed at launch of 2.20, which can be triggered only if you stayed with Leah and did not make any promises to Diana.

And 2.50 is going to get released in few hours which only includes the Christmas Event, plus the redesigned Bonus Menu, plus additional fixes to the UE version.
Cool, Snoop! I think I tried staying with Leah and then going to talk first to Alice instead of Diana (and then Diana jumps you in the next scene instead of Alice) and I did not get any additional scene. Was their a dialogue choice when you wake up Diana where you do not promise here anything? I basically saw three options, stay with Leah, and you would get a scene with Diana if you woke her up, Stay with Leah, then get no scene if you woke Alice up, or go to your room, in which case you got a pancake scene with Eliza. If you saw Eliza (went to bed instead of stay with Leah), then woke up Diana first, you end up telling her you'd already promised to meet up with someone else (or words to that effect) and could not do pancake scene with her. Anyway, eager to see the next releases (2.4 and 2.5).

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Cool, Snoop! I think I tried staying with Leah and then going to talk first to Alice instead of Diana (and then Diana jumps you in the next scene instead of Alice) and I did not get any additional scene. Was their a dialogue choice when you wake up Diana where you do not promise here anything? I basically saw three options, stay with Leah, and you would get a scene with Diana if you woke her up, Stay with Leah, then get no scene if you woke Alice up, or go to your room, in which case you got a pancake scene with Eliza. If you saw Eliza (went to bed instead of stay with Leah), then woke up Diana first, you end up telling her you'd already promised to meet up with someone else (or words to that effect) and could not do pancake scene with her. Anyway, eager to see the next releases (2.4 and 2.5).
To get that scene which was added before because I somehow forgot requires you to stay with Leah all night, fall asleep on the couch, get the additional scene then see Leah leaving, then MC leaves to his room, next morning you wake up with her, then in Episode two, you need to wake up Alice instead of Diana, then after everyone enjoy the pancakes MC goes straight to girls room and event occurs.

Reactions: Budokai

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
From your promo pics

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1309118_62BTKH.png

There is no area which is really focused.
The MC is blurred out, which is ok. But the girl isn't in focus either.
The BG has a lot of light, the girl nearly none.

That's ok, if it's intended like this.
But that's the problem with dark environments. With this lightning my focus is on the background, not the girl.
Use a spotlight to give her more light and set the focus.

Same here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1309117__lVmJ3.png

Where do you want the user too look?
As the whole picture is blurry, my attention goes to the brightest spot ... the TV.
If that's your goal, focus the cam on the TV.
If it's the MC, give him more light and focus on him, using DOF to blur the girl and the TV.

This pictures just looks washed out.
This is a night scene the only light is coming from the tv in the background, it's supposed to look dark trust me the lighting gets much better and the game itself is awesome I highly recommend it

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
To get that scene which was added before because I somehow forgot requires you to stay with Leah all night, fall asleep on the couch, get the additional scene then see Leah leaving, then MC leaves to his room, next morning you wake up with her, then in Episode two, you need to wake up Alice instead of Diana, then after everyone enjoy the pancakes MC goes straight to girls room and event occurs.
What is the combination of choices to sleep in the sofa?

Can't wait for update

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
This does not work for me. I choose to stay with Leah, wake up while she's getting friendly with MC's cock, then go to bed, wake up, Leah comes in, then Eliza, then I go into see the girls, pick Alice (not Diana), then flashback, flashforward, pancakes, then alone in bed, end of playthrough ("save now"). No scene post-pancakes. Not sure how, why I cannot see it.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
From Subscribe star

Obscure Affairs
Dec 24, 2021 07:08 AM
Hey there, Here we go with the 2. 50 Update for Ultimate Edition... (with Christmas Update).

Obscure Affairs
Dec 08, 2021 07:00 AM
Hey there, Here are the download links to download to [2.40 Update for Ultimate Edition] (with Halloween Update).

No Xmas hero for this? :) Merry Xmas for Obscure Affairs and Beyond Persona! :)
I am wondering the same thing. We're now two editions behind! The Itch.io page still only links to 2.20 and 2.40 UE.

Edit: Request made (add your +1's): https://f95zone.to/threads/obscure-affairs-2-50-ue.103378/

Last edited:

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
This does not work for me. I choose to stay with Leah, wake up while she's getting friendly with MC's cock, then go to bed, wake up, Leah comes in, then Eliza, then I go into see the girls, pick Alice (not Diana), then flashback, flashforward, pancakes, then alone in bed, end of playthrough ("save now"). No scene post-pancakes. Not sure how, why I cannot see it.
Are you still on 2.20 Update? If that then yes, because somehow I forgot to add that scene and was added back in 2.40, otherwise the choices are good.

Reactions: paladin07

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
From Subscribe star

Obscure Affairs
Dec 24, 2021 07:08 AM
Hey there, Here we go with the 2. 50 Update for Ultimate Edition... (with Christmas Update).

Obscure Affairs
Dec 08, 2021 07:00 AM
Hey there, Here are the download links to download to [2.40 Update for Ultimate Edition] (with Halloween Update).

I am wondering the same thing. We're now two editions behind! The Itch.io page still only links to 2.20 and 2.40 UE.

Edit: Request made (add your +1's): https://f95zone.to/threads/obscure-affairs-2-50-ue.103378/
It think it is my first time voting in a request thread. How many votes are needed? Which are the rules oft he request?

Reactions: DR99

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I think it is my first time voting in a request thread. How many votes are needed? Which are the rules of the request?
There are formatting rules for the request (like whether it is to "add" a new game or request an "update" to a listed game) and the like, but I don't think there is any level of requests that creates an obligation for the mods of F95zone to go out and get the update (or game). It's more of a gauge of users/members' interest in the game or update, I think. I think the higher it goes the more likely they go out and get it.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Looks like the update request is not progressing...☹
Any subscriber can throw info on future updates? So we can guesstimate release date for new public release...

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes