3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Nearly impossible this game could progress without any detail/explanation about relationship between characters or just a simple story. Only thing we will see are some random sex scenes without any connection or sense. Thats happening right now.

If you customize at the start how you should be called and how you call the girls two things will happen: nothing will make sense storywise after that and developer make clear has no intention of building anything cohesive.

Still waiting for a decent loli game. A lot of unexplored possibilities and wrong stories everytime somebody decides to use this topic. Nobody knows how to introduce such characters into a sexual story, and its a shame. Developer knows how to render, but needs a writer or a simple focused script asap. You cannot shield with a "Christmas/Halloween/special edition" forever.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The update was extremely small. Changing the ages has no effect on the variables. It very much a "Meet n' fuck". No build up or difficult relationships just four very randy girls. I hope the dev sorts it out and does bring in a bit of depth. Of course a story is required.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is a nice game but I think it could use a stronger story. Also, I find the girls look too similar - it would have been nice to have a little more differentiation. Finally, for their bodiy size, I think their tits are too big. Awesome animations though, and really really hot.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Their faces look a bit weird, they are too long and not round enough for how young looking they attempt to be.
Apart from that enjoyed what little content the game still has.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Obscure Affairs [v2.50 Ultimate Edition] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,65 GB / 213 MB - ObscureAffairsUE-2.50-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,61 GB / 178 MB - ObscureAffairsUE-2.50-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Suggestions for the DEV:

- Please use differently colored name fonts with bold italics. At times it's hard to see who is saying what because you wish to keep the UI lean and simple.
- Do yourself a favor and get help from a proofreader or even better, an editor that you can bounce ideas at. A proofreader would help you greatly with sentence structure, grammar and of course proofreading your spelling.
- Sit down and construct a proper overarching plot with clearly defined connections/relationships that help you construct more context in the early episodes. I suggest a relationship graph that can both help you plan/oversee the motivations of each character but also their connection to the MC, each other and to the plot of the story.
- Your conflicts lack CONFLICT. While apathy is the opposite of love, I wouldn't say it qualifies as the glue you need to push forward a narrative of a woman and man drifting apart. Fx: the MC and his ex-wife might not have looked to be in love, but they still lusted for each other, albeit discreetly.
Additionally make sure that your conflicts are actual conflicts that engage your players/readers - make them believable. Make them go boom and make us believe that they are a challenge/roadblock that the MC has to overcome in order to continue towards his next goal.
- Again, plot planning and setting. While crafting proper characters is the most important bit imo, the plot and last but not least, the setting play a vital part as well. The storytelling that you will be doing is depending that the plot is engaging and fun to read, as it was fun for you to write it - presumably. The plot should tell us of a certain timeframe in the life of these chosen characters and the events that unfolded in said timeframe with said character. It helps place characters in key positions and roles for the plot to roll towards an interesting climax. A good setting will further enhance the storytelling by accentuating social and cultural environments and how these influence the plot of the story and the characters themselves.

TL;DR:
Scrap your story and start over. Yours is pure garbage bro.

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too. New since v2.20UE: a bonus scene unlocker (deactivated by default!)

Jan. 19, 2021
updated my Mod for the new game version v2.50UE

Download Mod v2.50UE (~1MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1605925 View attachment 1605926 View attachment 1605927 View attachment 1605928 View attachment 1605929
I like your Mod's, they are simple and effective, unlike some Mod's that I have to try to get to work and never do. I really appreciate your input

Reactions: KoGa3

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

B]Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [v2.50 Ultimate Edition]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Obscure Affairs [v2.50 Ultimate Edition]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

B]Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [v2.20 Ultimate Edition]

di un fan Obscure Affairs [v2.20 Ultimate Edition]

Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [Episode 1 part1]

di un fan Obscure Affairs [Episode 1 part1]

Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [Intro]

di un fan Obscure Affairs [Intro]

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-19
Version: 2.50 Ultimate Edition

DeadMan360xX

Mar 4, 2020
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too. New since v2.20UE: a bonus scene unlocker (deactivated by default!)

Jan. 19, 2021

Workupload -

View attachment 1605925 View attachment 1605926 View attachment 1605927 View attachment 1605928 View attachment 1605929

Reactions: KoGa3

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Suggestions for the DEV:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR:
Scrap your story and start over. Yours is pure garbage bro.
Excellent comment. Basically we could reuse this as copy/pasta for far too many games. Sad so see all the effort to create such pretty renders and scenes is all wasted by having no story.

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021

Jan. 19, 2021

Workupload -

Any way you could do this for Android

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Obscure Affairs [v2.50 Ultimate Edition] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,65 GB / 213 MB - ObscureAffairsUE-2.50-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,61 GB / 178 MB - ObscureAffairsUE-2.50-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
:love::love:

meb01

Apr 4, 2021
anyone figure out how to unlock the yacht
Open the OA_BonusScenes.rpy with a text editor, (assuming you're using the multi-mod to unlock)
Delete lines 201-204
Code:
    if not persistent.BonusScene02_unlocked or not persistent.KoGa3GalleryUnlock:
        show OABlockedScene02
        centered "Bonus Scene Locked!"
        return

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Needs a footfetish tag (yes I know there is a footjob tag, but thats not enouth for this one), Just a kind warning for people like me who don't like feet at all.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Needs a footfetish tag (yes I know there is a footjob tag, but thats not enouth for this one), Just a kind warning for people like me who don't like feet at all.
I mean not only does it have the tag but also states in the OP under "Features/Fetishes" so that is completely your fault for not reading.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes