3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I thought you need to have patches for loli content on here not hating just saying because another dev was forced to remove it because of rule 7.
This would be wise and also allow people to have easy option to opt out from stuff.
this game has no loli or incest content unless you make it about it. you have to manually enter the ages and relationships between characters.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Who d f grades this game less than 4? HELLO? This game has incredible graphic of images , has really hot, entertaining and Surrealistic story, game has interesting setting and If u down rate game cuz it hint at loli or proportions of bodys (becouse they is awesome dev has huge work) - hello guys it literaly EROTIC NOVELA, and if you there, you probably can look for more worser. Rate the perfomance of the game , not your preferences.
I'm having trouble sifting through your sarcasm here. xD

So I'm guessing you're trying to troll us by agreeing and disagreeing with us. Nice move.

Graphics = Yes, we agree those are good. The animations are nice indeed.
Models = I have no real preference towards loli models. Not my cup of tea but I don't dislike it either. The animations that are used on the models is superb.
Setting = The setting is an apartment in contemporary whatever country that at least drives in the right lane. There is no mention of cultural or societal environment. It's just a bachelor's pad that the MC shares with 4 single underdeveloped girls barely out of puberty.
Story = This game has no plot nor story. What little it has was the 4 girls on the plane hinting to blackmail the MC. Which was suddenly skipped and one of the girls (Leah) was suddenly boning our 40+ y/o MC. (I'm guessing his model looks more like 50+) Oh!! And let's not forget that pancake scene! For some reason it was imperative for us to know that the MC makes ultra good pancakes only to walk away into a room to conveniently set up another sex scene xD.

There is literally no story involved. No effort there, so I agree with your sarcasm here :D.

This game is far from being anything other than a meet'n'fack with underdeveloped young adult women. Probably a sub-alpha graphics demo for the dev to hash out - or I hope it is. :D
And honestly, I've played quite a bit of the games on F95 and elsewhere. This "story" has pretty much gone into the negative grades, stuck somewhere between -8 and -10 for pity's sake.

Overall - after I played the game until I got booted to the main menu upon finishing this update (20 mins playtime) - I deleted all the game files and went back here to rant about it :p

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
The comment above me really does put it how it is and to add to it this game is way to big for the amount of content there is so yeah deleted it myself aswell...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If this game is not meant to have incest then I think it would be better to remove the option to set the relationships. It makes the dialogues super weird if you leave it as the default and if you try to do the father-daughter stuff, it just doesn't make any sense.
Also, the dev is not on patreon so if this is supposed to have incest of any kind(maybe uncle/niece or some shit like that) the dev could just do it. Subscribestar allows it.

Edit: The game actually has a decent amount of content considering that this is like the 3rd update posted here, but unless you have multiple saves you will miss most of it. Too many branching paths already in my opinion.

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
A small bunch of very nice visuals and animations. That`s all for now.
At least checking "image" folder worth it. not sure if you feel any difference playing the game itself.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, I was liking this game until the MC spent so much time obsessing over feet. Not one of my many kinks so I will wish the dev the best of luck and hope all goes well.

Reactions: Balpheron

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If this game is not meant to have incest then I think it would be better to remove the option to set the relationships. It makes the dialogues super weird if you leave it as the default and if you try to do the father-daughter stuff, it just doesn't make any sense.
Also, the dev is not on patreon so if this is supposed to have incest of any kind(maybe uncle/niece or some shit like that) the dev could just do it. Subscribestar allows it.

Edit: The game actually has a decent amount of content considering that this is like the 3rd update posted here, but unless you have multiple saves you will miss most of it. Too many branching paths already in my opinion.
To be fair the dev never said this was an incest game, it is written as if they are just your housemates/friends (The dev said so him/herself) so the incest tag shouldn't even be there in the first place.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair the dev never said this was an incest game, it is written as if they are just your housemates/friends (The dev said so him/herself) so the incest tag shouldn't even be there in the first place.
If that is the case then the option to set the relationships is pointless and just makes all the dialogue sound weird when you leave it as the default.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
If that is the case then the option to set the relationships is pointless and just makes all the dialogue sound weird when you leave it as the default.
Yeah there's definitely some plotholes if you both leave it as is, and change it to be incest themed. He doesn't recognize her on the plane? Well okay, she can't be someone he knows. The other people he lives with can't just be there for no reason. The renders are lovely, but the plot (and because of the plot, the characters) definitely needs some cleaning up.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah, there are definitely some plotholes if you both leave it as is, and change it to be incest themed. He doesn't recognize her on the plane? Well okay, she can't be someone he knows. The other people he lives with can't just be there for no reason. The renders are lovely, but the plot (and because of the plot, the characters) definitely needs some cleaning up.
the prologue is the biggest source of plotholes for me. like they seduce you so they can blackmail you with the footage but why? or how would they use the material the MC is already divorced. then one of the girls helps you again why does she do that. without the prologue, it would be a lot easier to deal with. the MC would be a Pervy Dad/landlord/whatever living with a gaggle of hotties. and while being this ambiguous makes it easy to cover many bases it also makes it very difficult to create the story unless you write it to not even incorporate the relations at all.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
For people who played it already, what are the best relationships to name here cause from what I understand reading the comments, neither incest or roomates scenarios make much sense.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Epstein didn't killed himself, in fact he still live and make this game with Maxwell, who've freed from all charges.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This update felt short, but the main issue is the dialogue. Is it just me or did it get much worse? Whatever happened to the choice to choose submissive or dominant routes? Seems this update all the D's were aggressive and the MC a pushover, without any option to change that.

Oct 8, 2018
This game is worse than dirt. There's more complex and erotic dialog in Dr Suess books. Dev just throws everything at you right off the bat.

The choices don't seem to matter at all, you're gonna get them Lil girls no matter what. All the mature women look relatively okay but the lolis just seem wrong somehow, like the dev tried to stretch the skin of a mature women over the bones of a child

I have more fun and get a bigger hard on playing in the fucking sand pit with my grandma

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes