3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
What's new, I read it on itch.io

User
Still can't access the Yacht scenario, can you point me to a fix, or are you planning to fix this?

sn00p
It's been fixed in 2.60 release, those scenes are no longer blocked by main game events.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished it and I have no real fucking clue what's going on other than the MC is lucky enough to live with 4 super cute and sexy girls that all love him and continue to tease/seduce him when they are around him. From what I can understand as part of the premise going in, the MC had a ridiculously smoking hot and sexy blonde wife who was disappointed they were divorcing while in a flashback on a plane flight? Then, on that same flight the MC is surrounded by more ridiculously hot blonde girls who try to seduce & blackmail him for some reason but nothing is shown to come from that because in the next scene, one of the girls on that flight is now your companion and you're off to live your new life free from your ex-wife?

So...not that I'm complaining too much, but clearly the Dev has a type of girl he likes because other than just one of the girls living with the MC, all we see in the whole game are similar blondes of varying ages surrounding the MC and despite coming home from a failed date...he's got 4 girls at home, plus an ex-wife who are all in love with him and his super cock?

Huh? And the last gripe I have is if your going to allow the player to define relations between characters, they should at least make sense story-wise. Let's be honest, for those of us playing the 4 girls at home as the MC's daughters, even though they have no problem addressing the MC as 'dad' story-wise it makes no sense considering how things ended with the MC's first wife and seeing as one of his so-called 'daughters' was part of the group of potential blackmailers on the same flight he took right before he divorced her, but in the next scene she was already running away with the MC. Just because those of us pervs who want to play up the incest angle are given a way to do so, its more immersion breaking if story-wise it just doesn't make sense.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Huh? And the last gripe I have is if your going to allow the player to define relations between characters, they should at least make sense story-wise. Let's be honest, for those of us playing the 4 girls at home as the MC's daughters, even though they have no problem addressing the MC as 'dad' story-wise it makes no sense considering how things ended with the MC's first wife and seeing as one of his so-called 'daughters' was part of the group of potential blackmailers on the same flight he took right before he divorced her, but in the next scene she was already running away with the MC. Just because those of us pervs who want to play up the incest angle are given a way to do so, its more immersion breaking if story-wise it just doesn't make sense.
Yeah I've said the same thing a bunch of times in this thread. If the dev wanted to add incest to the game he doesn't even need to have an option to define relationships since it's allowed on subscribestar. It just makes an already confusing story even more confusing.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I've said the same thing a bunch of times in this thread. If the dev wanted to add incest to the game he doesn't even need to have an option to define relationships since it's allowed on subscribestar. It just makes an already confusing story even more confusing.
Seriously, I was laughing out loud at how mind-boggling and impossible it was to follow some semblance of an actual plot outside of these girls already hot, ready and willing with no further seduction or work put in by the MC to fuck his brains out and please him 24-7. It seems like the dev last minute decided to add an incest fetish on top of a loli harem as an afterthought to try and appeal to as many popular kinks as possible without planning out any logical reason to work it into the story. I also feel like we're missing a chapter that gives a backstory to how he goes from divorce to living with these girls in the very next scene with no mention how or why. It's like the game we're presented looks nice, but essentially is just one fantasy fever dream without being grounded in any real-world context.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started and WTF!!! I just named and choose my relations with the girls then you have that stupid episode 1 that completely botched it !
So basically the game lets you make the girls your daughters but just after that you see one of them as a perfect stranger in a plane occupied to scam you with a sex video.
Well mister dev, next time just think about this before letting the player choosing the relations with the LI.
That's not a good sign for the rest of the game :rolleyes:
It looks like the story and scenario is as thin as cigarette paper!
And the MC seems to have a dick instead of a brain, can someone be that stupid and fuck with any girl 10 seconds after seeing her and let another one making a video just like that. I don't know if i must laugh or facepalm or ... maybe both!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Hello there.
I see some potential in this game, so some thoughts about.
First - game size/picture quality - i played a lot in game less than 2 Gb and it's more then 20+ hours of gameplay. This game has 1 hour maximum and almost 3 Gb size. Just don't use png, use webp. It's almost same quality, but 10 times smaller files.
Second - any choices make to many content skip - we already have lack of content, and after some choices it's cut even more. Maybe change plot a bit.
Third - not good decision to make name/age choices, much better just make lewd patch. More work, but much more convenient for players.
Fourth - for many game devs trend today it's make in game walkthrow and gallery. With so good making renders, this game need at least gallery.
Good luck then.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
v2.80 has been released. I was supporting until it became obvious that the dev was milking shamelessly. Does anyone have a link...? Thx

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
v2.80 has been released. I was supporting until it became obvious that the dev was milking shamelessly. Does anyone have a link...? Thx
It's annoying how the dev won't take the time to rectify the inconsistencies with being able to use the father-daughter relationships, but how is he milking?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If you look across the vast sample set of games on F95, I think you might come to understand that you really don't understand what shamelessly means in this context.

Reactions: Krynh
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes