3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
2.80 was released end of april. Would look at paying $5 to get it but there's no information on how much the tier is to download so don't want to risk money.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
2.80 was released end of april. Would look at paying $5 to get it but there's no information on how much the tier is to download so don't want to risk money.
Last that it was mentioned, was only available to $25 tier, for the Ultimate Edition that is.
2.60 standard is $5, 2.60 Ultimate edition is $15 on their itch page, but it's 2 releases behind, and the free tier sub on their SS page doesn't show the prices for the releases, not for me anyway, just shows "Extend Subscription" since i used to be a subscriber.
Maybe if someone else gets the free tier they can take a look.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Last that it was mentioned, was only available to $25 tier, for the Ultimate Edition that is.
2.60 standard is $5, 2.60 Ultimate edition is $15 on their itch page, but it's 2 releases behind, and the free tier sub on their SS page doesn't show the prices for the releases, not for me anyway, just shows "Extend Subscription" since i used to be a subscriber.
Maybe if someone else gets the free tier they can take a look.
I'm on the free tier, won't tell me how much to unlock the posts

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Obscure Affairs [v2.80 Ultimate Edition] [sn00p] - Original Size: 3,9GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=211MB Linux =202MB Mac=195MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I'm going to drop this one. Visually the game is great, but that is pretty much it. It's not for me, but I wish the dev good luck.

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Umm guys, can someone please tell me the relationships and age of people in this game? I guess that he has 4 daughters that are all "obviously 18" and "legal", but timeline doesn't make sense. Also is the doctor really a doctor or his sister? The story is really flimsy and just a slideshow of sex scenes, so idk why I even care, but it bothers me a lot to see housemate and friend. It's to cringe. Would be better to just call each others by first name.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too. New since v2.20UE: a bonus scene unlocker (deactivated by default!)

June 16, 2022
"New" game version v2.80UE is out (it's actually available for subscribers some time already)
I'll have a look at it when I have some spare time, already working on two other Mods today...

Edit:
I did a quick look at it - but I'll probably skip this one or even stop here. Must admit that I actually have no clue for helpfull WT recommendations here anymore. The ones where I can add some are already obvious anyway, the others - I don't know.... Well, I'll maybe have a closer look at it on the weekend when I have more time fort that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When the mod updated to v2.80UE?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Game :cool:(y)i would love to see every scene combined (y) + include options to cuminside etc pick sex positions + cosplay including sexy dresses will be super HOT (Underwater -Bath-Shower-Yoga-Camping-Hotel-Sex options) (y)
To Be Safe - I set girls to be 18+ :LOL: (y)

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
This is still very confusing game. That aeroplane part don't make any sense. No explanation, no story build. Why that oldest housemate(LOL) was there? So fucking confusing.

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Well, in the meantime I did an update. But as already said the routes are not so clear for me anymore. I've therefore added for the new content "only" the game points you can get and variables are set in the choices.
Thanks KoGa3! We appreciate all the hard work you do for the community. You're awesome!

Reactions: denen and KoGa3
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes