3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Have to admit that this is visually a lot better than most games we get even if the story is rough both in layout and in translation. Still this is now on the short list of priority games to look for.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Renders are great but the story leaves much to desire, you get the option to call the girls daughter but then one of your possible daughters is with two other people in a possible blackmail scheme and she acts like you are nothing to her?
My advice would be to work on the story, graphics are great and all but if I only wanted to see naked women I wouldn't be here reading visual novels, dev got talent, if he/she get their shit together this VN could be real treasure.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Great game, just the dialogue is minimal for the MC sub route and many errors in the little dialogue there is... I would suggest letting someone decent in English spellcheck or completely translate the story you want to make for this game.

Reactions: colween

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm just going to ask...What are the girls real relationship with the MC? I know not all of them are his daughters but which really are? Like are there any cousins or just family friends or even nieces. I like to immerse myself playing the game as intended.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That magical 4 letter word is enough to click the download button, the customization is intriguing too
The only thing is that LOLI probably doesn't mean what you think.

A 20-25 year old woman could be a loli. The definition is not that the female is underage as they think in hentai culture. The definition is that the female makes herself LOOK and ACTS like it.
I had a gf once who WAS a loli, though she was in her twenties.

That the Japs got it wrong, hey. Their issue.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Renders are great but the story leaves much to desire, you get the option to call the girls daughter but then one of your possible daughters is with two other people in a possible blackmail scheme and she acts like you are nothing to her?
My advice would be to work on the story, graphics are great and all but if I only wanted to see naked women I wouldn't be here reading visual novels, dev got talent, if he/she get their shit together this VN could be real treasure.
I'm just going to ask...What are the girls real relationship with the MC? I know not all of them are his daughters but which really are? Like are there any cousins or just family friends or even nieces. I like to immerse myself playing the game as intended.
The dev has been asked to rectify this a few times now, but he's been unwilling to do so :cautious:

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Where are the animations???
They hopp on him every Day but I see nothing...

Last edited:

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Does the 2.80 update end with the MC in the twins bedroom? Seems like that was what happened in the 2.50 update. Am I wrong or missing something?

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Does the 2.80 update end with the MC in the twins bedroom? Seems like that was what happened in the 2.50 update. Am I wrong or missing something?
Different paths, don't quote me on this but I think is when the girls give you five options of a reward, pick the last one and you get more scenes like the twins you mention, being submissive to the girls give more scenes too which annoys me since my own character is dominant but choosing that give less content.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Different paths, don't quote me on this but I think is when the girls give you five options of a reward, pick the last one and you get more scenes like the twins you mention, being submissive to the girls give more scenes too which annoys me since my own character is dominant but choosing that give less content.
What five options, lol. This and Beyond Persona are two of the most confusing ...... I have seen in a long time. Neither of them make any sense.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The mod from Kogak3 does nothing but generate errors and take away choices on PC. Anyone else have that problem? Don't use it is my recommendation.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes