3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Aren't you tired of posting the same comment under every game?

This just made me laugh, because it reminded me of a game on here I enjoyed called Come Home

In one of the recurring events, the MC meets a streamer that does her streams from various restaurants. The dev in that game made the screens so you also see all the online chat beside the stream.. just like in real life. Some of the comments are hilarious, including one online character who just constantly puts "Show Feet Please" in the chat.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This just made me laugh, because it reminded me of a game on here I enjoyed called Come Home

In one of the recurring events, the MC meets a streamer that does her streams from various restaurants. The dev in that game made the screens so you also see all the online chat beside the stream.. just like in real life. Some of the comments are hilarious, including one online character who just constantly puts "Show Feet Please" in the chat.
Lol, I remembered too. I also play that game. He is just like that guy. Good catch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: moose_puck

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Obscure Affairs [v3.0] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,54 GB / 248 MB - ObscureAffairs-3.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,53 GB / 233 MB - ObscureAffairs-3.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who plays games with female protag? Never understood that one...
I think it's harder to put yourself in somebody's shoes if you're too dissimilar to them. So, it stands to reason that a lot of men have a hard time playing a female protagonist, especially in adult games. I actually quite enjoy some games with a female protagonist (like Valiant Warrior Astrid) and also play some games that offer both with playthroughs for each (like Toro 7). The vast majority of games I play are as a male protagonist, but I don't have a problem playing as a girl. I can't really explain why I'm OK with it, though.

Oddballs like me notwithstanding, there are also women who play adult games and so might, presumably, prefer a game where the MC is a female. So those games are probably geared toward that audience more.

Reactions: shrillbill

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too. New since v2.20UE: a bonus scene unlocker (deactivated by default!)

===============================================
July 25, 2022
New game version v3.0 is out. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible

Edit:
Game switched to new RenPy version 8, my mod tools are still for 7.x
I first have to check this new version (even my usual unren don't work...)
Well, we will see.

===============================================

i cant seem to find the place to change the sice of the box

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks. I'm usually one to try it myself first - I don't know if that's a good or bad behavior....
In the meantime, I've already found a new Unren for RenPy 8, will try that when I'm at home after work.
Thanks again for the help!
It's a good thing. Care to link me to the new Unren? No need to thank me. I did nothing. lol

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes