3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The mod from Kogak3 does nothing but generate errors and take away choices on PC. Anyone else have that problem? Don't use it is my recommendation.
Didn't had any problems with it (compressed game version + koga mod), don't know about the android version. There is maybe something wrong with your downloads or you have an issue in your mod install.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
After you go to the Twins room at night, is it supposed to jump to the MC thinking about having just been with both twins at once without actually letting us see that or did I miss something?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The mod from Kogak3 does nothing but generate errors and take away choices on PC. Anyone else have that problem? Don't use it is my recommendation.
That was not my experience. It worked fine. Where have you saved and unpacked the zip?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I think the problem was using it with older saves. I've stopped bothering with the mod, it didn't add that much anyway.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi snoop, hi everyone,

I don't usually make reviews this long but here's my take after playing the game.

- Incredible artwork; i don't know what software you're using but the quality of the models is like i never seen before (and 4Go only for the game is impressive).
Even if the models are a bit too "youngish" for my taste, i'm forced to recognized the solid work there.

- Obviously the lack of "action" is not one of the feature of the game, but i hope we'll get more flashback or description on how this living situation came to be.

- Bonus point for the showcase and short bonus stories.

Really excited about what you gonna deliver next. Thanks for your game Snoop.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
hey can you make the fonts much smaller and maybe make it the same color as their background i think that makes the game great!

Reactions: StarHam

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did anybody choose something other than "doctor" for Sarah's relation to the MC? I suppose you could say ex-wife or something, although I wouldn't think you'd see your ex for therapy. (She also would probably not be neutral about the MC's activities recently, assuming you share with her.) And since you also have the ex talking with the therapist, maybe you say she's your sister? Unexpected to have this option here; think I'll just go with "cousin" (i.e., the MC's cousin).

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
After you go to the Twins room at night, is it supposed to jump to the MC thinking about having just been with both twins at once without actually letting us see that or did I miss something?
Same problem here.

It says save here so maybe the scene isn't added yet?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Same problem here.

It says save here so maybe the scene isn't added yet?
No, you can definitely be with both of them. You have to choose Page 5 in the guessing game (which gives you a reward later). The MC will go to sleep thinking he'll just have to be patient for the surprise; the next morning, Alice and Diana will both be in his bed.

Feb 17, 2022
No, you can definitely be with both of them. You have to choose Page 5 in the guessing game (which gives you a reward later). The MC will go to sleep thinking he'll just have to be patient for the surprise; the next morning, Alice and Diana will both be in his bed.
Weird. I never got any guessing game.

Maybe mine is diffetent but heres what happened.
Had sex with Leah on the couch.
Went to twins room.
Got a BJ from Alice.
Had sex with Diana.
MC goes to room talking about 3some with twins but never shows that.
Wake up to Leah in MC's bed.

Quit after that cause I figured it was bugged. Using the mod so maybe that's why it not working right.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes