3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I kind of forgot this game even existed. Someone said that in the last page that 2.80 has been released, and that was a week ago. So if it hasn't been leaked yet it probably won't be posted here unless the dev does a public release.

Reactions: DragonsFear

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I kind of forgot this game even existed. Someone said that in the last page that 2.80 has been released, and that was a week ago. So if it hasn't been leaked yet it probably won't be posted here unless the dev does a public release.
made a request but nothing has happened. Not sure what tiers get the release

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
2.80 has been published and here it is only 2.50?
Either the Dev is very good at controlling leaks or there are no subscribers to be able to actually be leaked...
This game definitely has a lot of subs, including some big spenders. The dev is pretty good at controlling leaks though, as they just don't make it here. I'm guessing probably because of how expensive the tiers are.

Honestly I'm a lot less excited about the game now anyway, since dev didn't seem to invested in maintaining the option to play it as an F-D game.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This game definitely has a lot of subs, including some big spenders. The dev is pretty good at controlling leaks though, as they just don't make it here. I'm guessing probably because of how expensive the tiers are.

Honestly I'm a lot less excited about the game now anyway, since dev didn't seem to invested in maintaining the option to play it as an F-D game.
The updates are very short anyway, so would be worth waiting a while

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
looked at subbing to get the files but 25/month is slightly high and theres no activity on discord or SS

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
looked at subbing to get the files but 25/month is slightly high
Yea. Some1 probably comments that ultimate edition is optional and you should refer to price of standard edition instead. However no matter how you look it, even with the ultimate addons monthly updates are not worth more than the current value of standard edition. I base my opinion to amount of content you get from many other creators with same price. That been said, every content creator are obviously free to value the price of their work and their own time used to that. This might not go hand in hand with opinions of every customer, but that is how it works in real world too. You either choose to buy something right away, wait for discount/giveaway or choose to leave it to the shelf (or do some other shady business and skip the payment part).

The main thing you should expect from content creator is, that when he/she sells you 1 month of his creativity time, he focuses to the task you're paying for. If he happily takes your cash and uses half of it to create some other stuff - that might not end up too well. Just saying if that wasn't clear already.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yea. Some1 probably comments that ultimate edition is optional and you should refer to price of standard edition instead. However no matter how you look it, even with the ultimate addons monthly updates are not worth more than the current value of standard edition. I base my opinion to amount of content you get from many other creators with same price. That been said, every content creator are obviously free to value the price of their work and their own time used to that. This might not go hand in hand with opinions of every customer, but that is how it works in real world too. You either choose to buy something right away, wait for discount/giveaway or choose to leave it to the shelf (or do some other shady business and skip the payment part).

The main thing you should expect from content creator is, that when he/she sells you 1 month of his creativity time, he focuses to the task you're paying for. If he happily takes your cash and uses half of it to create some other stuff - that might not end up too well. Just saying if that wasn't clear already.
The updates (even Ultimate Edition) are very small, and yeah i know a lot of people will say "you support the developer, not the size of updates", but it still needs to be value for money for most people, not everyone can afford to shell out a lot of money for very little payoff.
Don't get me wrong, i really like the game, but update size != good value

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
i'm not sure if i like this game or not. but i'm sure i don't like that there is a lot of content you miss. at the first night you must choose and you block all the fun with the other girls.

i wish you could play all the girls in a row, that way there would be a lot more content. at the first night after Leah you could have fun with Eliza to but it's blocked. why i can't play with both or all in a row? i think that would make the game a lot more interesting.

Reactions: Hermit76
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes