3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
Open the OA_BonusScenes.rpy with a text editor, (assuming you're using the multi-mod to unlock)
Delete lines 201-204
Code:
    if not persistent.BonusScene02_unlocked or not persistent.KoGa3GalleryUnlock:
        show OABlockedScene02
        centered "Bonus Scene Locked!"
        return
thanks!

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I mean not only does it have the tag but also states in the OP under "Features/Fetishes" so that is completely your fault for not reading.
Well since its under spoiler that gives way to much infos most of the times - I didn't want to spoil me ;) So its my fault and it's not my fault. Doesn't change the outcome. Would be nice to get a more open to see warning for that - didn't kill me tho, so whatever.

Reactions: alternativ8

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Well since its under spoiler that gives way to much infos most of the times - I didn't want to spoil me ;) So its my fault and it's not my fault. Doesn't change the outcome. Would be nice to get a more open to see warning for that - didn't kill me tho, so whatever.
No, sorry still completely your fault. If you need more warnings than a tag that literally says "footjob" and a list of the fetishes in-game that literally says "Feet". Then I'm sorry but you cant be warned more than that.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
No, sorry still completely your fault. If you need more warnings than a tag that literally says "footjob" and a list of the fetishes in-game that literally says "Feet". Then I'm sorry but you cant be warned more than that.
Well I don't mind a footjob, but I mind someone putting their feet into my mouth. I get what you say and I don't totaly agree because (you can say I am stupid for that I don't care) for me it was not visible enouth that THAT might happen. It would be something else if there would be a feetfetish tag. But what ever, I am not arguing about a VN I already deinstalled and moved on anymore. Maybe someone reads my post and is not as stupid as me then. o/

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well you still need to work on coloration, dark text on dark background is very hard to read. I do commend you on making the scrolling text a little better. However, the choices colors suck not the choices. Also can you please make these adolescence looking ladies have more meat or maybe a increase their height and stature.
Because of those characters are a way to close for being mistaken as kids, which in it self is very disturbing. finally drop the anal, it's disgusting and damaging leading to severe injuries that will effect one life. Or at least give the MC a choice to avoid it.

Not meaning to upset anyone with my words, if it does casue you problem, tough suck it up. Just concerned for the product and f95zone members. Game runs a little to close for comfort for me. In that I have remove it. Sorry dev, however will be watching in hopes that something changes. Thanks for your time.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any way you could do this for Android
Was planning to try a port with my Mod integrated, hope to have a look at it later today.

Edit: finished it in the meantime (but be aware that some of the orig. game buttons/text sizes are still a bit small)

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Well you still need to work on coloration, dark text on dark background is very hard to read. I do commend you on making the scrolling text a little better. However, the choices colors suck not the choices. Also can you please make these adolescence looking ladies have more meat or maybe a increase their height and stature.
Because of those characters are a way to close for being mistaken as kids, which in it self is very disturbing. finally drop the anal, it's disgusting and damaging leading to severe injuries that will effect one life. Or at least give the MC a choice to avoid it.

Not meaning to upset anyone with my words, if it does casue you problem, tough suck it up. Just concerned for the product and f95zone members. Game runs a little to close for comfort for me. In that I have remove it. Sorry dev, however will be watching in hopes that something changes. Thanks for your time.
So much soy

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
i was hoping the domination route with Leah would have some good femdom content (felt like it was leaning towards that in the beginning), instead its more a mix of feet (which I don't mind), maledom and some femdom I guess... the renders are still beautiful, though the girls look too similar for my taste

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone critiquing the story or the script (or the height of the models, etc) is spectacularly missing the point of this particular little nugget. Obvs that shouldn't stop them from doing so if it makes them feel better.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Excellent comment. Basically we could reuse this as copy/pasta for far too many games. Sad so see all the effort to create such pretty renders and scenes is all wasted by having no story.
I appreciate your comment :). I just scribbled it quickly together in the late hours of the night. I wouldn't mind helping developers free of charge here on F95 as a thank you for a great community and as an investment in their prosperity and our entertainment.

Reactions: osanaiko

Cor6ix

Jan 9, 2018
Who d f grades this game less than 4? HELLO? This game has incredible graphic of images , has really hot, entertaining and Surrealistic story, game has interesting setting and If u down rate game cuz it hint at loli or proportions of bodys (becouse they is awesome dev has huge work) - hello guys it literaly EROTIC NOVELA, and if you there, you probably can look for more worser. Rate the perfomance of the game , not your preferences.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I appreciate your comment :). I just scribbled it quickly together in the late hours of the night. I wouldn't mind helping developers free of charge here on F95 as a thank you for a great community and as an investment in their prosperity and our entertainment.
LOL. That's exactly what I have chosen to do!
I enjoy doing the editing for several different developer's games. It's sometimes hectic but I really enjoy helping the games along, hopefully to success!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I thought you need to have patches for loli content on here not hating just saying because another dev was forced to remove it because of rule 7.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This is one of the most strange games i have ever tried to play.
In the game you have the option to set your own relationship with the girls who live with the MC, but this option in the case of this game makes absolutely no sense and it seems to me that the dev added it just to attract incest fans to their game because we can set a relationship like father-daughter, but so what if we do that and the whole plot and dialogues make no sense and do not fit completely with the fact that they are in any way related and if we don't change the relationship between the MC and the girls then also the plot and dialogues are just stupid when they address each other as "friend" or "housemate".

The writing in this game in my opinion leaves a lot to be desired, because as I mentioned the whole idea of setting up a relationship for yourself is completely unthought out and makes no sense either in the case of implicit relationships or any other, no matter what relationship between the MC and the girls you choose.

Also, there is no relationship building here between the MC and the girls because as you can see they immediately want to jump on his dick and that makes me feel like I jumped right into the middle of the game because I missed how the relationship developed between them from the moment they met to the moment they want to have sex with each other and because of that for me personally the whole storyline is not very interesting because I am one of those people who plays games mainly for the story itself and the rest of the game, the graphics and the animations are always secondary for me.

Of course, the opinion presented above is only my personal and there are probably many people here for whom all that I mentioned does not matter much, especially people who play this type of game just for the quality of graphics and animation and for them this game is still a good product but if someone plays such games also for the story itself, then he may have a similar opinion to mine.

Of course I wish the dev good luck with his game even if this is not game for me.

Last edited:

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, i want to ask, how is MixDrop file size less than the file present on Gofile?

Also, Gofile game is labelled UE but MixDrop is not?

Skibber77

Mar 10, 2021
Windows version won't start. Nothing happens when I click the exe file. Anyone knows what could be the problem?

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
I really liked Dating My Daughter. This game is bizarre though. I have no problems with dating a 9000 year old dragon in the form of a 13 year old girl, but sex with much shorter people who have no reason to live doesn't mean their pelvis bones are halved or your pelvis bone is doubled (see Deep Inside Annie Sprinkle Ron Jeremy scene for example). The lack of sex, the choiceless dialog, the lack of carefully chosen facial features/differences make this game the best of 2022. Close the voting now. It's January.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes