3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
He probably mostly communicates on their discord/sstar site...

What I can tell from past, would expect 1 update (or edition) in a month. Standard edition usually comes out during 1st week of month and UE usually ends up closer to 15th day.

That been said, no idea when next "free" UE update is popping up and how recent the version will be. If you're in rush, would suggest subbing to his stuff for a month.

Reactions: Budokai

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Doesn't look like dev will offer public releases anymore, which I had a feeling he would do when he got enough subscribers :cautious:

From his itch:
"Regarding the free version, it'll stay up to 2.20 for now, no ETA for 2.50 SE when it's going free, for now."

Looks like the update request is not progressing...☹
Any subscriber can throw info on future updates? So we can guesstimate release date for new public release...
info is not the dev's strongest side :D

Reactions: tappp92

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Doesn't look like dev will offer public releases anymore, which I had a feeling he would do when he got enough subscribers :cautious:

From his itch:
"Regarding the free version, it'll stay up to 2.20 for now, no ETA for 2.50 SE when it's going free, for now."
Not really, both games will get FREE version, but not that close to the inside release, and there's no point right now to release 2.30 or 2.40 when both of them had some scripts issues that were fixed in 2.50, plus since 2.50 there will be more UI updates, plus some script fixes.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

zotac

Nov 28, 2020
Why does my game abruptly end after Diana scenes and the gave asks to save and Leah comes in and i get kicked to main menu.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I'd recommend you guys wait a bit more, 2.60 and 2.70 should come with more goodies.

EDIT : To clear up some things, 2.40 had some issues which were fixed in 2.50, but again 2.50 came with a small issue which wasn't intended so thus the reason why I didn't make 2.30 / 2.40 or 2.50 officially public, plus the ANDROID port, since the game went over 2GB pretty fast so now in the latest releases it came with an official ANDROID port on a smaller size.

Plus, there will be updates on the Bonus scenes, the new main menu and the new Bonus Menu ( UI Updates ) for both versions, and still there are some other things planned but kept under the roof for now.

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I'd recommend you guys wait a bit more, 2.60 and 2.70 should come with more goodies.

EDIT : To clear up some things, 2.40 had some issues which were fixed in 2.50, but again 2.50 came with a small issue which wasn't intended so thus the reason why I didn't make 2.30 / 2.40 or 2.50 officially public, plus the ANDROID port, since the game went over 2GB pretty fast so now in the latest releases it came with an official ANDROID port on a smaller size.

Plus, there will be updates on the Bonus scenes, the new main menu and the new Bonus Menu ( UI Updates ) for both versions, and still there are some other things planned but kept under the roof for now.
I like what you say And I am a patient person,as i don't have money to afford being impatient... But what timeframes are we talking about? Weeks, one month, six months....?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Wait isn't this game lacking tags?

Incest and DILF?
That is clearly a dad and his daughters - or am I missing something here?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Jan 19, 2022
New game version v2.50 Ultimate Edition is out. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible / KoGa3

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1463231 View attachment 1463232 View attachment 1467045 View attachment 1463234 View attachment 1496475
What is the nouns scene?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes