• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 6:04 AM
I just found out that if you stay with Leah and in the morning you wake up Alice you actually miss the pancakes event, thus ending the Episode 2 quite early, this will be fixed after the Halloween update which comes later today.​

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The Bonus scenes for me are "locked". Newest version of game. I am using Kogas mod, newest version.
Hi. You still also have to unlock these bonus scenes while playing the game, my Mod does not have a "unlock-feature". Maybe I add that in future Mod versions.

Edit:
Added an option in my Mod to unlock the two bonus scenes
(info: it's in the additional game settings, deactivated by default!)

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hi. You still also have to unlock these bonus scenes while playing the game, my Mod does not have a "unlock-feature". Maybe I add that in future Mod versions.

Edit:
Added an option in my Mod to unlock the two bonus scenes
(info: it's in the additional game settings, deactivated by default!)
Thank you. Much appreciated. (y)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
As some said, I'm trying to make it flexible and not to be STRAIGHT rated as F-D relationship, I want to make it to fit into whatever tag you set there, even through most will use the D tag.
Well its not working because it isn't flexible, it just doesn't make sense.

Daughter doesn't work, housemate doesn't work, friend doesn't work.
How would he not know his own daughter in the plane scene or Leah's "best friend" when she gets in the car after the plane scene? He clearly doesn't know either of them at that point.

The only thing I've found that mostly works for the dialogue is "girl". but it doesn't work perfectly.

Screenshot_1.png

No, I specifically didn't pick the leg options.

So best advice is stop trying to be "flexible" and just try and make sense.

Also why not just explain here what YOU intended for them to be called? What is it that you have in those fields that makes sense when you're proof-reading your script?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos ("walkthrough") to it, too.

Nov. 12, 2021
added bonus scene unlock
(in the additional game settings, deactivated by default)

Download Mod v2.20cUE (~1MB)
Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1463231 View attachment 1463232 View attachment 1467045 View attachment 1463234 View attachment 1496475
how do i install this mod?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Hi. In my Zip file is a little installation instruction, here the basic steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this appear after doing it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/OA_BonusScenes.rpy', 1631196361, 1) is defined twice, at OA_BonusScenes.rpyc:7 and game/ObscureAffairs Mod v2.20cUE_KoGa3/OA_BonusScenes.rpyc:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/OA_BonusScenes.rpy', 1631196361, 1) is defined twice, at OA_BonusScenes.rpyc:7 and game/ObscureAffairs Mod v2.20cUE_KoGa3/OA_BonusScenes.rpyc:7.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Wed Nov 17 11:38:58 2021

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
this appear after doing it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Wed Nov 17 11:38:58 2021
Seems you have moved the whole Mod folder into the game folder - please move only the files from my Mod folder into the ../game/ folder. But since you already have them in there anyway, you should now move all the files from the .../game/ObscureAffairs Mod v2.20cUE_KoGa3/ back into .../game/ . Sorry if that wasn't that clear in my installations infos.

Info: The error occurred because the game searched the script files in all folders starting from the .../game/ directory - and in your case now found them twice.

Reactions: lewdbender

ELXR

Mar 17, 2019
Holding off until there's more content but this looks amazing and I hope everything goes well with your game in terms of development. Also thanks a bunch for going against the anti loli lewding, we need more of devs like you, sn00p (y)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
sn00p — Today at 6:04 AM
I just found out that if you stay with Leah and in the morning you wake up Alice you actually miss the pancakes event, thus ending the Episode 2 quite early, this will be fixed after the Halloween update which comes later today.​
I never saw any kind of "halloween" update. 2.20 UE has the same parts now as it had at launch, I believe. Routes with Eliza and Diane with pancakes in Episode 2. Is the current/pending release, 2.40, the one with the Halloween update?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I never saw any kind of "halloween" update. 2.20 UE has the same parts now as it had at launch, I believe. Routes with Eliza and Diane with pancakes in Episode 2. Is the current/pending release, 2.40, the one with the Halloween update?
I'm not sure. I'm not a sub so I cant see updates. Will probably have to wait and find out when it's released same as me.

Reactions: paladin07
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes