3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
Explain what? This is the only "report" of something like that from the whole internet. And it's pretty "shady" to me since it's only on my both games and coming from you.
I can't imagine that I'm the only one running into this alert using one of the two major AV softwares available. But if it's a false positive, lets fix it. I'm sure I'm not the only one having the issue. I'm just the more boisterous one. But I'd love to play your game. I think that's a pretty simple request.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I can't imagine that I'm the only one running into this alert using one of the two major AV softwares available. But if it's a false positive, lets fix it. I'm sure I'm not the only one having the issue. I'm just the more boisterous one. But I'd love to play your game. I think that's a pretty simple request.
Avast?

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Head up to official itch page of the game and download it from there or those files come from my PC and neither of them had reports of such kind, from over 5k of downloads in the last two days.

I think itch or SubscribeStar would have taken some actions if there were reports of viruses.

And not to talk about Beyond Persona which was downloaded a lot more than this ever since the last release, or since it was released, if there was actually EVER something in my files which come from my PC I'd have known already.

Want me to give you even more stats for Beyond Persona? Over 30K OFFICIAL downloads from ITCH, not a single report of something like this ever since it was released, plus god knows how many from UNOFFICIAL sites around the internet, and no one ever complained about something like this.

Last edited:

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
We could go back and forth for days but at this time, my point has been made. I can provide the logs if you like. But even then it's wasted time. I could show you that the sky is blue and you'd tell me it wasn't. Look buddy, you can download anything you want. Man, freedom is great isn't it? All I'm trying to do is warn people who might want to be cautious. I don't think that's an issue at all. And if the Dev's are stunned by this, then they will explain it. If not, you should probably do a deep scan of your computer. Just saying.
Either you didn't even bother reading my post or you didn't understand what I was saying. Also, you didn't click the link I provided, still basing your claim on the result of one AV program.
This is the last time I'm going to help you with your homework: .

But if it's a false positive, lets fix it.
Yeah, no. That's not how those things work. If you want to buy something with a specific length, and the length is measured incorrectly by one person, you're asking the salesman to fix the length? Don't answer - rhetorical question.

Since being stubborn and delusional is a combination I don't want to bother with, plus you refuse to accept help, our dialogue ends here.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ya, needs some work, the reward scenes come to early, there is no charater development or build up to a reward. Much like most male protagonist games posted. See if there is away change up and make the game more appealable to our players by drawing them into the story your telling. It also does not help that the firls faces remind me of a middle aged street walkers. I like the premiss of the game however, need to increase font size and change the font color depending on the scene. A lot of time the font is almost unreadable as it blends into the background. this is very evedent on the title page. Well hope this helps you. Thanks.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
sn00p, a couple of issues.

First, on most renders it's seems like I'm looking through a fog. I'm not technically adept to tell you what the problem might be or how to fix it, but for me it detracted from the experience.

More important to me was the fact that we only get to meet one 'housemate' before we are given a choice that can completely eliminate meeting, naming, or giving the relationship or age of the second 'housemate'. I felt that was unfair, especially since the choice that excluded the meeting was probably selected by the majority of the players.

I think not meeting that person will also cause you coding problems in the future. You will need to give people those same options in a future release, unless you intend to lock her out completely based on one initial choice.

I would at least like the ability to meet and choose relationship options about both 'housemates' before I decide with which one to spend time.

Good luck with your game. I did enjoy playing it, notwithstanding my above comments.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wasn't aware at the beginning there even is a 2nd housemate :p It was after reading some posts here that I've got to know that, but still haven't seen her :)
Well, I cheat! I reviewed the images and the script before playing the game, or I wouldn't have know about her either. :)

Reactions: Mister_M

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
sn00p, a couple of issues.

First, on most renders it's seems like I'm looking through a fog. I'm not technically adept to tell you what the problem might be or how to fix it, but for me it detracted from the experience.

More important to me was the fact that we only get to meet one 'housemate' before we are given a choice that can completely eliminate meeting, naming, or giving the relationship or age of the second 'housemate'. I felt that was unfair, especially since the choice that excluded the meeting was probably selected by the majority of the players.
Thanks a lot for the feedback

About the fog, it's most likely a depth of field issue with some renders. I will be looking into it to fix those.

As for meeting the second housemate, players who didn't meet her in the intro will meet her in chapter 1 and will have the customization options, while the players who already met will obviously not have the customization options show up again.

Hope this answers all of your concerns.

Kennybv

Jan 8, 2020
The renders look amazing, the Mc is way too muscular IMO, he looks like a meathead xd, gonna wait for a full update with a lot of hype

Frae

Oct 1, 2017
I mean it's a visual novel that you download and it shouldn't be communicating with any outside entity while you're playing. I've never had my AV alert on any other game I've played on here, but any game from this Dev and my AV goes nuts. However, for conversation's sake, let's say it is a false positive. Maybe they should remove or fix the problem file if they aren't doing it purposely. Pretty simple. Pretty common sense. Not sure why the fanboys have to jump to their defense. Let the Devs explain it.
Just stop, do everyone a favor and just stop. You're apparently new here so please don't just come in acting like you know things when people are explaining it to you.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Needs some proofreading, not the worst Engrish ever but a few errors so far. Also, use a little better contrast on the menu colors. White on grey on white background hurts the eyes. I also ended up using unren just to make the dialogue text size a little bigger. Overall, shows some promise.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I DL'd both games at the same time and tried to play one and then the other. Same thing happened in both. Just warning people.
do you know how to open and close ports? do you know how to bridge your modem/router? etc?

asking because it is often people who are 1-4 on a 1-10 scale for computer knowledge that post things like this...
you should google anti virus false positive.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Short introduction but the quality of the renders and animation is really good. I will definitely keep an eye on this one this has the potential to become a really good game.

bab510

Jan 24, 2018
plz stop making your models so skinny , it looks like a thin layer of skin is added on skeleton and they look malnourished
there is thousands of games on here with big balloon tits and fat asses, if you dont like the skinny models go play them. There are alot of people(myself included) that like this game because we get tired of seeing huge out of proportion women in other games.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes