3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Larvdrok

Feb 3, 2021
ObscureAffair v1.0 Full Spanish Translation

- include translations of the images ( it also the templates in photoshop for those who want to modify them to another language )

[ update 07-30-21]
- Translations to Intro Finale and the start of Episode 1

[ update 07-14-21]
- Some corrections in the dialogues
- you can modify some common words from the translation.rpy file

View attachment ObscureAffairs-1.0_Spanish_Patch_v3.zip

Last edited:

jd-1911

Nov 27, 2020
sn00p, a couple of issues.

First, on most renders it's seems like I'm looking through a fog. I'm not technically adept to tell you what the problem might be or how to fix it, but for me it detracted from the experience.

More important to me was the fact that we only get to meet one 'housemate' before we are given a choice that can completely eliminate meeting, naming, or giving the relationship or age of the second 'housemate'. I felt that was unfair, especially since the choice that excluded the meeting was probably selected by the majority of the players.

I think not meeting that person will also cause you coding problems in the future. You will need to give people those same options in a future release, unless you intend to lock her out completely based on one initial choice.

I would at least like the ability to meet and choose relationship options about both 'housemates' before I decide with which one to spend time.

Good luck with your game. I did enjoy playing it, notwithstanding my above comments.
edit: nm I found it

Last edited:

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
Head up to official itch page of the game and download it from there or those files come from my PC and neither of them had reports of such kind, from over 5k of downloads in the last two days.

I think itch or SubscribeStar would have taken some actions if there were reports of viruses.

And not to talk about Beyond Persona which was downloaded a lot more than this ever since the last release, or since it was released, if there was actually EVER something in my files which come from my PC I'd have known already.

Want me to give you even more stats for Beyond Persona? Over 30K OFFICIAL downloads from ITCH, not a single report of something like this ever since it was released, plus god knows how many from UNOFFICIAL sites around the internet, and no one ever complained about something like this.
I downloaded the game from the link on F95 and got the AV alert both times. I just read your reply and downloaded it from the link you gave to and my AV has no problems with that one. So I don't know. But thanks for the reply.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Not a bad intro. One thing though, you might want to consider changing the text color in the menus or something. Specifically, when overwriting a save, the "yes" & "no" choices are black text on a back background, and the only way to find them to to move your mouse around inside the selection box until it highlights one of the choices.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

Hi there,

Here are some updates regarding the Obscure Affairs Intro Finale which will come later, first off it'll be released on later today.

Along with this, the UE (Ultimate Edition) of it will also be available on exclusively for TIER 5.

The update also comes with some fixes that were frequently reported by players, like the font size, contrast of text with background, some issues that I forgot about in some menus and some other things.

Up there, you have the first promo picture of Obscure Affairs Episode 1, no ETA for it yet, but the whole episode will play on that private jet, along with a dozen of choices and outcomes for each one, please keep in mind that they'll affect the story later. Plus some other surprises that happen during the flight...

Reactions: Walter Victor

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Well, it's great that paying subscribers will get a version of the game that's actually usable. Any idea when the rest of us can experience it?
you can request the update in game requests other than that when it's publicly released.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Well, it's great that paying subscribers will get a version of the game that's actually usable. Any idea when the rest of us can experience it?
My games always get public released for free after a while, it was the same with Beyond, and same with this one, I don't have a time frame now but either that or someone leaks it soon :ROFLMAO:

Currently working on Episode 1 as I've said, plus the following events of Beyond Persona and remastering the Chapter 1 of it plus some scenes from Chapter 2.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there anyone out there who has tried the complete intro, and can tell us a bit about how good/bad it is?

Jun 13, 2018
Great promising game! :) I like it already.
But would be cool to experience how MC and the girls got to their relation in intro ;)

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I really like the game. But can you please add a text resizing feature? Usually these VNs have larger text but your text font is so small I'm staring at a tiny corner of the screen. Can you either resize them or add a toggle feature for small medium and large? If that is possible. Thanks.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi, where exactly is that file located?
Unfortunately, for this game you would need to use UnRen to extract the RPA packages. Once that is done, you can find gui.rpy in the game folder. It can be read and modified by any competent text editor, as can any of the other .rpy files. You should probably save the file somewhere outside the game folder, so you can quickly restore it if anything goes wrong. Don't just rename it, that will screw things up.

Information about UnRen can be found here: UnRen Info and Download. The UnRen .bat file goes in the same folder as the game's executable. Just double-click on at and select option 1.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Unfortunately, for this game you would need to use UnRen to extract the RPA packages. Once that is done, you can find gui.rpy in the game folder. It can be read and modified by any competent text editor, as can any of the other .rpy files. You should probably save the file somewhere outside the game folder, so you can quickly restore it if anything goes wrong. Don't just rename it, that will screw things up.

Information about UnRen can be found here: UnRen Info and Download. The UnRen .bat file goes in the same folder as the game's executable. Just double-click on at and select option 1.
Why do some games have the .rpy files readily available and some games (like this one) have the files packed?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes