define Sarah_def = "Sarah"
define Sophie_def = "Sophie"
define Diana_def = "Diana"
define Diana_def = "housemate"
define DianaNick_def = "pumpkin"
define Alice_def = "Alice"
define Alice_def = "housemate"
define AliceNick_def = "muffin"

define StringAllow = "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZáéíóúäëïöüàèìòùñâêîôûÁÉÍÓÚÄËÏÖÜÀÈÌÒÙÑ"
and then later use it like this (for example):
Code:
$ persistent.dLeahName = renpy.input("{i}What's her name...?", default=Leah_def, length=12, allow=StringAllow).strip() or Leah_def
$ persistent.dLeahRLT = renpy.input("{i}She is your...?", default=LeahR_def, length=12, allow=StringAllow).strip() or LeahR_def
$ persistent.dLeahAGE = renpy.input("{i}And she's...", default=dLeahAGE, length=2, allow="1234567890").strip() or dLeahAGE
In this way, those who want to make translations of names, nicknames and relationships would be easy to do.
Thanks! and Congratulations again!!!

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

Public post

Hey, regarding the GPU failure!

Got some good news, with the whole support from you guys and the community through some donations (some really unexpected but well received, my gratitude especially to Slim) I managed to gather a nice amount to upgrade the GPU and push the boundaries even further than I already did!

So, yeah, I hope the next week once all the money are transferred intro my account I'll be able to order a RTX 3060 TI and start to render once again! I really can't wait to see the huge difference between what I had and what 3060 TI will be able to do!

Right now, I'm doing scenes, working on the script and so on, once the GPU is inside the PC the rendering process will start and fully back in business.

Once again, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! It was my surprise to see this happen and I didn't expect it!

I can't wait to push the limits with this GPU and get even better renders and animations out there for all of you!​

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 9:12 AM
Update! The GPU arrived a few hours ago, but currently it's still in the box, apparently the PSU was out of stock when I ordered and it only arrives on Friday, also it's a Gigabyte PSU at 750W full modular.​

Reactions: realbigmilkers

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Hey there,

Here's the public release for Obscure Affairs Episode 1 Part One!

The events will take place in a private jet, which will explore some parts of MC's past and how he first meet one of his current housemates. I hope you guys enjoy it!

In case you didn't follow my page I should let you know that I had some issues with the PC and thus the reason why there weren't any updates lately for the game, there are some public posts in which I let everyone know of these issues and the support I got!

Thread Updated

wankingjesus

Nov 13, 2018
sn00p — Today at 9:12 AM
Update! The GPU arrived a few hours ago, but currently it's still in the box, apparently the PSU was out of stock when I ordered and it only arrives on Friday, also it's a Gigabyte PSU at 750W full modular.​
I hope it is not a Gigabyte GP-P750GM. If it is, do not use it. They are FAILOLICIOUS -

As in, many will go BOOM. Or SIZZLE. Occasionally even break other components.

Reactions: I am Gone

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I hope it is not a Gigabyte GP-P750GM. If it is, do not use it. They are FAILOLICIOUS -

As in, many will go BOOM. Or SIZZLE. Occasionally even break other components.
He wasnt aware but a sub told him he bought a different one.

Reactions: wankingjesus

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
"bug" here, just at begin of game:
1629324651078.png
sn00p

...and maybe it would be better to show a "lewd" header, the one with only text is little boring :)

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 12:38 PM
Aight, PC Case and the cooler for Processor ordered, all comps should be here tomorrow or on Friday, then after work, I'm going to build it, hope it'll all go well since that would be my second time when I build a PC from scratch, haha! And as I said earlier, the RAMs are getting upgraded next month after the payout to 32GB!​

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Some of these characters look deformed why is that? We can joke about missing chromosomes all day, I see a lot of games being created where the “Lolis” look a bit off.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
"bug" here, just at begin of game:
View attachment 1359732
sn00p

...and maybe it would be better to show a "lewd" header, the one with only text is little boring :)
Oh, boy... Fixed for the next release! About a more "lewd" header, the whole page is going to get updated, I think next week, maybe, along with the one for Beyond.

---

Also, about "Poor character lightning and blurry renders in my opinion."

I'm curious what exactly it looks poor and what's blurry? Cause that's the depth of field effect...

Some of these characters look deformed why is that? We can joke about missing chromosomes all day, I see a lot of games being created where the “Lolis” look a bit off.
They already got some modifications and those will be present in the next update once the Jet scene is completed.

Reactions: House Of Black

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The Lolis do not fit the backstories. Take Leah for example, she's supposedly almost done with college which would put her around 21-22 yrs old yet she looks like she's 15 or 16 yrs old. I have no problem with Lolis but at least make the story fit the age of the characters. Put em in High School where 16 yrs old would be realistic. Make 'em 18 for Patreon but with the customization allow changing the ages like with "Radiant". I put the Triplets in that one at 16 yrs old.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Oh, boy... Fixed for the next release! About a more "lewd" header, the whole page is going to get updated, I think next week, maybe, along with the one for Beyond.

---

Also, about "Poor character lightning and blurry renders in my opinion."

I'm curious what exactly it looks poor and what's blurry? Cause that's the depth of field effect...

They already got some modifications and those will be present in the next update once the Jet scene is completed.
Sounds good

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes