-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How so?
Who you liked?
What was inspiring to game further?
What aroused your expectations?

Any grammar / spelling / nonsense in the dialogues you would like to report ?
I know you didn't ask me, but I'll say anyway that I loved having the flashback with Chelsea. I'm definitely looking forward to the possibility of getting back together with her at some point. That said, I'm pretty sad that my other favorites — Ingrid, Mi-Sun, and Sia — didn't get any additional time with this update. But, I'm patient and can wait. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i didn't expected sweet story and i'm not dissapointed - many players like mysteries
Ingrid had nice time with mc, now it's time for Aurora and Mytile - both are lovely
looking at Mi-sun's behavior i can say she would allow to make threesome with mc and other girl, but who?
great update again

D

Deleted member 3194223

Actually, whether or not he's been selfish is, at least to a great extent, dependent on how you've played him.
The point is, the MC isn't automatically selfish like you're pretending. Everyone does some things out of self-interest. It's called being human. But to pretend the MC is an overly selfish prick is a huge stretch . . . unless you've played him that way.
You're assuming he beat her into unconsciousness and/or killed her. We have no reason to believe he didn't do it? Actually, we absolutely do. Have you ever seen someone on acid? They hallucinate all kinds of crazy things. There's no way to know Trixie's state was caused by the MC. Of course it's totally possible he did it, but it's just as possible that he did not. You can assume that all you want, but it could just be that Trixie took bad drugs. I mean, he "saw" her with horns and a tail, FFS. If that doesn't open up the possibility of his perception of his time with her being questionable, I don't know what you'd qualify as an unreliable experience.

Obviously do whatever you want, but you're operating on an assumption with only a small degree of evidence: that we saw him hitting her before he blacked out. Again, it's totally possible he is the creep you've suggested, but we don't know that for sure.
I actually played the character where he didn’t cheat nor hook up with anyone in one play through just to see how he behaved. He’s still dumb and selfish but not horrid, he never discussed any of his issues with Chelsea, he internalized all of it, didn’t explain himself, and left.
Then he either blows off Aurora or Mi-sun without communicating a reason because he wants to try and keep both situations going. Once again he could explain himself to one or both of them, but why ruin a good thing, right? Then he tries to help someone who is in a vulnerable situation by walking in and getting a couple of drinks and then fucking a random woman. Sure we can operate on the assumption he was drugged but if he wasn’t so dumb he wouldn’t have been in that situation in the first place.

I’m operating on the belief that she’s dead because that is what I was lead to believe. He tried to wake her up and she didn’t respond, he was assuming she was dead so I’m assuming the same thing. Next update if she’s alive and he’s not in trouble with the men bursting through the door then I’ll be happy.
I agree he was having a bad trip but am I supposed to believe that all of the bad things that happened, that the MC did, were hallucinations? That the parts I didn’t like didn’t happen but the parts I did like did happen?
Up until now we had a choice of when to fuck or not, we could turn down Chel, Tiffany, Mi-sun, bj girl, react angrily to Andrea, and then with this very short update we are forced to fuck a complete stranger while drugged and wake up next to her dead or comatose body. It took away player choice completely and was very surprising in the way it did. The story we were first presented in this game is now different and I’m not happy with the new direction it is heading.

Your opinion is just the opposite side of mine in this. You could be 100% right about everything and I could be wrong. Regardless I don’t like the twist or the new direction in the story.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Man all this talk about how MC killed Trixie when it's obvious that she overdosed. Let's take it slow for those who still question it.

Choking - Did MC kill her by choking her to death? No. Why? Because how would you be able to explain the blood? Blood doesn't just come out of your nose. Plus I would think that the Dev would at least make her blood a little more bluish considering that when someone dies due to lack of oxygen, their body turn bluish. Could just be that DAZ sucks that much but regardless I don't MC choked her out.

So by that logic, did he kill her by beating her? Once again no. Why? Because if you were to pay close attention to where the blood is on her face, it is all near her nose. Now you could say he just punched her square in the nose and kill her. However once again, I would think that the Dev would morph her character to at least show some evidence of that. Once again, it could be that Daz just sucks, but slapping isn't punching folks.

Now guess what could happen when you overdose on something like an opioid or even a sex pill, you can get a nose bleed. Which is what I think happened. Trixie (probably) either had a history of using the drug continuously overtime (which is what most likely what happen) or she has some pre-existing condition that caused her potential death (which tbh would just be a "get me out of jail card).

Of course I could be completely wrong as I am just speculating, but I don't think MC killed her. I think Trixie overdosed due her continuous use of the sex pill.

Seeing people drop this good game because of something that more then likely didn't happen just doesn't make sense.

D

Deleted member 3194223

Man all this talk about how MC killed Trixie when it's obvious that she overdosed. Let's take it slow for those who still question it.

Choking - Did MC kill her by choking her to death? No. Why? Because how would you be able to explain the blood? Blood doesn't just come out of your nose. Plus I would think that the Dev would at least make her blood a little more bluish considering that when someone dies due to lack of oxygen, their body turn bluish. Could just be that DAZ sucks that much but regardless I don't MC choked her out.

So by that logic, did he kill her by beating her? Once again no. Why? Because if you were to pay close attention to where the blood is on her face, it is all near her nose. Now you could say he just punched her square in the nose and kill her. However once again, I would think that the Dev would morph her character to at least show some evidence of that. Once again, it could be that Daz just sucks, but slapping isn't punching folks.

Now guess what could happen when you overdose on something like an opioid or even a sex pill, you can get a nose bleed. Which is what I think happened. Trixie (probably) either had a history of using the drug continuously overtime (which is what most likely what happen) or she has some pre-existing condition that caused her potential death (which tbh would just be a "get me out of jail card).

Of course I could be completely wrong as I am just speculating, but I don't think MC killed her. I think Trixie overdosed due her continuous use of the sex pill.

Seeing people drop this good game because of something that more then likely didn't happen just doesn't make sense.
You have a lot of logic there and I won’t dispute it but a brain hemorrhage can cause bleeding from the nose and result from a beating or choking or hitting your head.
And the reason a few people will drop this game is for the fact that the MC is someone who would choke and hit a woman, and the dev took away all player agency with that update. If the player had the option to choose to have sex with Trixie and could choose to choke and hit her that would go a long way to making me feel better about the situation. Still not thrilled that the MC is waking up next to a dead or comatose body in a club where people are breaking down the door. Where will the plot go next? I saw this game as being about a dude who leaves his girlfriend because he didn’t love her anymore, moving to a new city, and trying to start over. This update doesn’t feel the same as the rest of what we played. It took a really dark turn and I don’t think everyone is okay with the waking up next to a dead whore plot point.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I actually played the character where he didn’t cheat nor hook up with anyone in one play through just to see how he behaved. He’s still dumb and selfish but not horrid, he never discussed any of his issues with Chelsea, he internalized all of it, didn’t explain himself, and left.
I never said he didn't do some bad things, just that he wasn't the total scumbag he might otherwise be perceived to be.
Then he either blows off Aurora or Mi-sun without communicating a reason because he wants to try and keep both situations going. Once again he could explain himself to one or both of them, but why ruin a good thing, right? Then he tries to help someone who is in a vulnerable situation by walking in and getting a couple of drinks and then fucking a random woman. Sure we can operate on the assumption he was drugged but if he wasn’t so dumb he wouldn’t have been in that situation in the first place.
Again, this is based completely on your choices. I have played an Aurora-only path and a Mi-Sun only path. If you do so, none of what you describe happens, and the MC isn't the douche you describe. (The closest to this you get in that case is that he lets Aurora walk home from the park alone because he goes to meet Mi-Sun. I don't find that being selfish at all, just a conflict of schedules.)
I’m operating on the belief that she’s dead because that is what I was lead to believe. He tried to wake her up and she didn’t respond, he was assuming she was dead so I’m assuming the same thing. Next update if she’s alive and he’s not in trouble with the men bursting through the door then I’ll be happy.
I agree, but I choose not just to believe what I've been shown, especially knowing he was on drugs. You believe what you want, but any "evidence" to the contrary is tainted by perception that is faulty.
I agree he was having a bad trip but am I supposed to believe that all of the bad things that happened, that the MC did, were hallucinations? That the parts I didn’t like didn’t happen but the parts I did like did happen?
Again, only based on choices you've previously made. Your choices flavor the morality of the MC.
Up until now we had a choice of when to fuck or not, we could turn down Chel, Tiffany, Mi-sun, bj girl, react angrily to Andrea, and then with this very short update we are forced to fuck a complete stranger while drugged and wake up next to her dead or comatose body. It took away player choice completely and was very surprising in the way it did. The story we were first presented in this game is now different and I’m not happy with the new direction it is heading.
I 100% agree with you on this: lack of choice was something I disliked. I wanted to try a path where we didn't end up with Trixie in the VIP room, but apparently that wasn't ever going to happen. That's unfortunate, and I also felt like there should've been an option. The only choices were what questions you asked Kim, whether to take the pill or not, what type of dancer you preferred, what positions you wanted to repeat with Trixie, and whether you tried to get more intimate with Chelsea in the flashback. That felt very lacking to me.
Your opinion is just the opposite side of mine in this. You could be 100% right about everything and I could be wrong. Regardless I don’t like the twist or the new direction in the story.
Yes, exactly. I'm not saying you should like it, and I'm also not saying that my benefit of the doubt for the MC is going to prove me right later. I'm only saying that I'm trying to avoid assumptions, although ofc I think I'm not completely succeeding. Anyway, I guess we'll find out for sure in the next release (at least, I hope so). :)

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- OffThe Record Ep4 V0.3.6 + Zoey Raven's wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The animation and lewd scene of trixie was hot af. I had to stop my playthrough and thank you. I love your unique models in this and the differences in them.

I really couldn't be a dev and listen to all these people whining and complaining especially when it's a matter of taste or lack there of Imo.

Thank you for this awesome non cookie cutter vn. Best of luck and please ignore the trolls and tasteless.

Last edited:

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
The animation and lewd scene of trixie was hot af. I had to stop my playthrough and thank you. I love your unique models in this and the differences in them.
I just have to second that. That scene was ace. The thing with her eyes was awesome.
The whole update was brilliant.
Just one thing, I still don't like the look of his cock.
Keep it going Dev.

Jan 2, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :- OffThe Record V0.3 +
Zoey reven WT MOD

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Keeps crashing for me at the start when the animation starts

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes