LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Thanks for bringing it up, I haven't seen any complaints regarding this issue before. Are you referring to WT Mod version? Because on my default version everything seems fine.
I got the compressed version, which seems to have the WT mod in it.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :- OffThe Record V0.3 +
Zoey reven WT MOD

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
King Slayer100 thanks for Android mod version

ARixhOX

Apr 26, 2019
The game crashes in the first cinematic :/ (I play it on android)
any save file after the prologue?

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- OffThe Record V0.3 +
Zoey reven WT MOD

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The game crashes at the prologue.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
to all who had problem with port on Android:
don't skip too much, i wasn't skip any text and i was able to finish this update
just allow acces to internal memory

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Amazing job.

Can't wait for the update.

For guys waiting for Android port, just play this game on joilplay, it rocks, mod included.

Last edited:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
WTF is wrong in being rough -_- I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but do have a look she expected him to be rough and that's how rough sex works fools.
In freaking real life their are women's who like it rough coz they fucking love to be treated as sex toys. So what's wrong in here if both agree on it. Don't make a big truce out of such silly shit. If you don't like it just ignore it for the best.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Man.... why you gotta ruin a really good AVN? Let me choose how I want to treat the woman. Obviously there is a reason for this part of the story... just wish there would have been a different path allowed.....

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
WTF is wrong in being rough -_- I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but do have a look she expected him to be rough and that's how rough sex works fools.
In freaking real life their are women's who like it rough coz they fucking love to be treated as sex toys. So what's wrong in here if both agree on it. Don't make a big truce out of such silly shit. If you don't like it just ignore it for the best.
The problem is that you weren't given the "choice" on whether or not to treat someone that way. If someone I was with wanted that, I wouldn't do it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Man.... why you gotta ruin a really good AVN? Let me choose how I want to treat the woman. Obviously there is a reason for this part of the story... just wish there would have been a different path allowed.....
This is not aimed at you only, but I've noticed a trend that so many people want options on like every action. Thing is if it's integral to the story and plot then making it an option kind of breaks the story.

I get that this content ain't for everybody BUT no story should be for everybody. I grew up with novels that were paper and if you didn't like something in it you had one choice and that was not read it...

Reactions: Llawless and opfela

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is not aimed at you only, but I've noticed a trend that so many people want options on like every action. Thing is if it's integral to the story and plot then making it an option kind of breaks the story.

I get that this content ain't for everybody BUT no story should be for everybody. I grew up with novels that were paper and if you didn't like something in it you had one choice and that was not read it...
That doesn't address the entire issue though. Up until that scene the player was able to decide if the MC was going to have sex, every sex scene until this last update was player's choice. And then we get a super short update with an unavoidable sex scene and a cliffhanger that implies the MC murdered her.

I understand that some things need to happen to advance the plot but it's disappointing that the advancement comes at the loss of being able to choose not to fuck the prostitute.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That doesn't address the entire issue though. Up until that scene the player was able to decide if the MC was going to have sex, every sex scene until this last update was player's choice. And then we get a super short update with an unavoidable sex scene and a cliffhanger that implies the MC murdered her.

I understand that some things need to happen to advance the plot but it's disappointing that the advancement comes at the loss of being able to choose not to fuck the prostitute.
I thought she was a stripper... either way my point was up until this point the choices were there because if you fucked them or not didn't change the story.

If you had refused this sex scene well that means the whole next act doesn't take place. So I guess the dev could have put a choice to not fuck her and had there be a "good" bad ending (e.g. the mc lived semi happy the rest of his days. Thank you for playing)

And I didn't feel it implied she was dead. But that is a matter of perspective so I'll give you that one

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought she was a stripper... either way my point was up until this point the choices were there because if you fucked them or not didn't change the story.

If you had refused this sex scene well that means the whole next act doesn't take place. So I guess the dev could have put a choice to not fuck her and had there be a "good" bad ending (e.g. the mc lived semi happy the rest of his days. Thank you for playing)

And I didn't feel it implied she was dead. But that is a matter of perspective so I'll give you that one
If the update had been a little longer or the situation hadn't been tied to sex it would be fine (what do you call a stripper that fucks for money? A prostitute who knows how to work a pole). We didn't choose to break up, we didn't choose to get on the train, and we have no complaints about that because it is the story we are being told. Within the framework of the story all sex acts were voluntary, up until that scene, and that's what put a few of us off.

As for her being dead, well it seemed like she'd overdosed or been choked to the point of having an aneurysm... Though she could also just have a nose bleed. She didn't respond when the MC woke up and people were yelling through the door, though her eyes were wide open...

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes