Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I actually played the character where he didn’t cheat nor hook up with anyone in one play through just to see how he behaved. He’s still dumb and selfish but not horrid, he never discussed any of his issues with Chelsea, he internalized all of it, didn’t explain himself, and left.
Then he either blows off Aurora or Mi-sun without communicating a reason because he wants to try and keep both situations going. Once again he could explain himself to one or both of them, but why ruin a good thing, right? Then he tries to help someone who is in a vulnerable situation by walking in and getting a couple of drinks and then fucking a random woman. Sure we can operate on the assumption he was drugged but if he wasn’t so dumb he wouldn’t have been in that situation in the first place.

I’m operating on the belief that she’s dead because that is what I was lead to believe. He tried to wake her up and she didn’t respond, he was assuming she was dead so I’m assuming the same thing. Next update if she’s alive and he’s not in trouble with the men bursting through the door then I’ll be happy.
I agree he was having a bad trip but am I supposed to believe that all of the bad things that happened, that the MC did, were hallucinations? That the parts I didn’t like didn’t happen but the parts I did like did happen?
Up until now we had a choice of when to fuck or not, we could turn down Chel, Tiffany, Mi-sun, bj girl, react angrily to Andrea, and then with this very short update we are forced to fuck a complete stranger while drugged and wake up next to her dead or comatose body. It took away player choice completely and was very surprising in the way it did. The story we were first presented in this game is now different and I’m not happy with the new direction it is heading.

Your opinion is just the opposite side of mine in this. You could be 100% right about everything and I could be wrong. Regardless I don’t like the twist or the new direction in the story.
I was already on the threshold with this game thanks to Mi-Sun the cheating ho but this pushed me out the door. Hate being railroaded by games, particularly into doing shit I wouldn't choose to do had I the choice.
I think it's safe to assume that Trixie suffered an overdose, I don't see the story going down a rabbit hole of him being labeled a murderer and going to prison, etc. That being said I totally get the frustration from some players in regards to the choices Mc has made that's led him up until this point. Hopefully this is his wake up call and he can reflect on all of the sketchy choices he's made, but that remains to be seen.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Odds of Trixie still being alive?
50/50?

I mean the MC woke up from a drug induced nap so I'm not going to believe he is really capable of finding a pulse at that point. But then it really depends on what the plot needs and I can't even begin to speculate what the story is going to be after this update.
I'd set the likelihood somewhat higher than that, depending on if Trixie suddenly sporting horns and a tail were just hallucinations brought on by the bartender spiking the MC's drink with something powerful (and if so, where can I score some of that?).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
50/50?

I mean the MC woke up from a drug induced nap so I'm not going to believe he is really capable of finding a pulse at that point. But then it really depends on what the plot needs and I can't even begin to speculate what the story is going to be after this update.
I'd set the likelihood somewhat higher than that, depending on if Trixie suddenly sporting horns and a tail were just hallucinations brought on by the bartender spiking the MC's drink with something powerful (and if so, where can I score some of that?).
I really hope to see more of her. Really excited to see what is next

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
so if the horns and tail arent a hallucination too. succubus don't die that easy. (according to lore and other storys and shes about a perfect representation of one). at least thats what the whole feel that part of the story had, but who knows. it went in a weird direction right there at the end.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Not gonna comment on the ending of this update, there's already too many opinions and pov's. But the sex scene with Trixie was hot as fuck, I wish more Devs gave the players different views during sex. Like Trixie riding MC, seeing the full view of her ass on display was so sexy to me. More ass shots please!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok... so I gave it a solid try, didn't like the way the prologue started. And now the MC is either a murderer or at the very least a woman beater. I'm thinkin I'm out. Good luck.
:unsure:
I don't get why people are jumping to conclusions already. There is clearly something shady going on at the place and the fact that the MC was most definitely on drugs and hallucinating, even if you decline(they 100% spiked his drink when he wasn't looking) should say something.
Also if a girl asks you to be rough with her during sex... I don't think that counts as being a woman beater if you comply. It's not exactly my cup of tea either but some people like it rough. And at least from my perspective those slaps looked weak as hell. No weight behind them with the intent to actually injure.

I will agree that the decision to actually go through with it the very first time he went there was kinda dumb. The whole time I was thinking this is obviously a set up or a trap of some kind, but I put it aside because the MC wanted information and I guess his idea of being inconspicuous was to not go to a strip club and show zero interest in what was being offered.
Also there is one detail that everyone seems to overlook. The frame where MC wakes up, she was looking at him. Like directly at him. Like she was waiting for him to wake up.

I know what the scene looks like and I went over it a few time to see if could pickup any details and at least to me from what I've seen, all these assumptions that she is dead or just throwing the MC under the bus are premature. I sense some foul play and misdirection here. This was such a prime candidate for a cliffhanger I knew what was gonna happen the moment that girl showed up the pill. There is definitely more going on than was is shown. Half of me want to believe its some elaborate prank. The other half of me says they didnt like him asking questions and its a set up.
Of course I could be wrong...but its just too convenient the way stuff happened.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't get why people are jumping to conclusions already. There is clearly something shady going on at the place and the fact that the MC was most definitely on drugs and hallucinating, even if you decline(they 100% spiked his drink when he wasn't looking) should say something.
Also if a girl asks you to be rough with her during sex... I don't think that counts as being a woman beater if you comply. It's not exactly my cup of tea either but some people like it rough. And at least from my perspective those slaps looked weak as hell. No weight behind them with the intent to actually injure.

I will agree that the decision to actually go through with it the very first time he went there was kinda dumb. The whole time I was thinking this is obviously a set up or a trap of some kind, but I put it aside because the MC wanted information and I guess his idea of being inconspicuous was to not go to a strip club and show zero interest in what was being offered.
Also there is one detail that everyone seems to overlook. The frame where MC wakes up, she was looking at him. Like directly at him. Like she was waiting for him to wake up.

I know what the scene looks like and I went over it a few time to see if could pickup any details and at least to me from what I've seen, all these assumptions that she is dead or just throwing the MC under the bus are premature. I sense some foul play and misdirection here. This was such a prime candidate for a cliffhanger I knew what was gonna happen the moment that girl showed up the pill. There is definitely more going on than was is shown. Half of me want to believe its some elaborate prank. The other half of me says they didnt like him asking questions and its a set up.
Of course I could be wrong...but its just too convenient the way stuff happened.
I love it. You are right we don't know. Sure as hell sparked some emotions from several players. I'm amped to see what's next cause I never saw this coming.

Unrelated note I hope we bang the landlady soon. So if there is jail etc I hope it doesn't drag on lol...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

All of that aside my #1 reason for not liking that scene or the update is that it is classic railroading. We had choices in previous updates - fuck or not especially and instead this update we are forced to fuck Trixie (which is an amazingly well done sex scene putting all previous ones to shame).

We shall have to see what happens next. I am curious but I am also nervous that this going in a darker direction than I expected or would like.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Great. Glad you enjoyed it. I didn't. It's no skin of my back, or the Dev's back. The Dev will have people like yourself who enjoy that stuff. And I have other VNs that doesn't include that stuff. I stated my opinion. I thought the MC was an asshole from the get go. We as the player had NO choice in anything to stop that final scene. So from the get go I was hesitant and now I am out. As a Dev, if you want to end on a cliffhanger that is so divisive, that is their choice. But it also means those of us who are not into that kind of thing will not continue on. It's that simple. So, glad you enjoy and continue to. I'll be enjoying other VNs that don't make me feel the MC is a complete asshole.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Don't know if someone mentioned this already (I couldn't find it if someone has), but after telling Crystal to not bother you while working and Ingrid's subsequent return, the game cuts to Crystal's backroom scene regardless. Basically, there's a jump missing in the script (line 8724).

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Great. Glad you enjoyed it. I didn't. It's no skin of my back, or the Dev's back. The Dev will have people like yourself who enjoy that stuff. And I have other VNs that doesn't include that stuff. I stated my opinion. I thought the MC was an asshole from the get go. We as the player had NO choice in anything to stop that final scene. So from the get go I was hesitant and now I am out. As a Dev, if you want to end on a cliffhanger that is so divisive, that is their choice. But it also means those of us who are not into that kind of thing will not continue on. It's that simple. So, glad you enjoy and continue to. I'll be enjoying other VNs that don't make me feel the MC is a complete asshole.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
I mean that's cool and all...but don't put words in my mouth. I'm simply looking at what we were given from the scene. If anything I'm curious about what is actually happening. There many things don't quite sit well with me, particularly the drug choice or like I said, even taking that course of action right off the bat, he comes off as short sighted at the very least. I just want to see the conclusion of it before I raise the pitchforks.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
All of that aside my #1 reason for not liking that scene or the update is that it is classic railroading. We had choices in previous updates - fuck or not especially and instead this update we are forced to fuck Trixie (which is an amazingly well done sex scene putting all previous ones to shame).

We shall have to see what happens next. I am curious but I am also nervous that this going in a darker direction than I expected or would like.
Yep I agree with you about the railroading. It felt very forced. If he had gone there a couple times before meeting her and it was the only option to move the story forward it would have been much less jarring.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Don't know if someone mentioned this already (I couldn't find it if someone has), but after telling Crystal to not bother you while working and Ingrid's subsequent return, the game cuts to Crystal's backroom scene regardless. Basically, there's a jump missing in the script (line 8724).
Thanks for bringing it up, I haven't seen any complaints regarding this issue before. Are you referring to WT Mod version? Because on my default version everything seems fine.

Oct 26, 2020

Lol you really wrote a disclaimer?

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes